Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Michael Page New Zealand
Build your brand and drive new business for a global company which continues to expand in the NZ market.
- Leading global software company
- Travel interstate and internationally
This is a featured jobat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Deliver Cloud-based accounts payable solutions supported by document capture systems to our customers.
- Exclusive Product Line
- Automation technology for Accounts Payable
- Great culture of innovation and collaboration
Listed three days agoat Chelmer Ltd
Permanent position, Auckland CBD, Wealth Services IT Solutions
- Excellent work environment with relaxed open plan office
- Great people and culture
- Latest technology and tools
Listed sixteen hours agoat TEKsystemsService Desk Analyst (Level 1.5) Contracting Opportunity Listed six days agoat SPCAExciting opportunity available for an Entry Level Desktop Support person to join our Contact Centre team. Listed sixteen hours agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
You will be supporting a wide range of clients providing Networking and IT support.
- Ongoing training and development
- Wide range of solutions/projects to work on
- Excellent Growth opportunities
Listed five days agoat Two Degrees Mobile Limited
The hunt is on for a Enterprise Systems Delivery Manager to look after the end to end management of enhancements for 2d Enterprise Systems!
- Award winning culture
- Join an innovative and growing company
- Amazing employee discounts, benefits and more!
Listed ten hours agoat Hudson New Zealand
Unique opportunity for an up-and-coming technology enthusiast to join a unique multi-national organisation as an Application SME.
- Wide career advancement opportunities
- Incredible and unique benefits
- Opportunity to become an application SME in a multi-national
Listed nine hours agoat ACG Education LimitedWe are seeking a full time, permanent Business Analyst to join our IT team at ACG Education. Listed eight hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for a Level 2 Support Engineer for a contract role in South Auckland!
- Immediate start
- South Auckland location
Listed three days agoat EDGE IT Recruitment
Must have some previous NOC or service desk experience supporting Windows Servers.
- 1ST LEVEL SUPPORT
- NETWORK MONITORING
- CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Listed four days agoat Diocesan School for GirlsExperienced Systems Support Analyst to provide technical support for our school’s large and expanding ICT environment. Listed four days agoat RWA People - Connecting IT people with outstanding jobs
Product managers/owners are needed with an excellent skill set to work on a project of revamping the old platform and setting up a new platform.
- Work in New Zealand's renowned industries
- Permanent opportunities
- City Fringe location
Listed ten hours agoat Auckland CouncilLead the continual enhancement and evolution of the ServiceNow platform to improve service and increase speed of delivery for customers. Listed fourteen hours agoat Theta
As a result of growth in our customer services we are looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator to join our Service Desk team.
- Career development opportunities
- Leading technology and NZ owned company
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Listed eight days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Actively manage technology projects to ensure that agreed scope is delivered on schedule, to budget and to the required quality
- Deliver new technologies supporting the future of Transport Technology
- Work on a range of Transport Technology (ITS) projects
- Bring your technology project management expertise
Listed four days agoat Auckland District Health BoardMaternity Cover (12 month FTC) Full time position (Mon-Fri) We are looking for an enthusiastic, digitally savvy online content editor, with tons... Listed six days agoat Radio New Zealand
This is a pivotal executive position that contributes to the organisation developing a lifelong relationship with the people of Aotearoa.
- This role could be based in Wellington or Auckland
- Create RNZ's vision for becoming a technologically progressive organisation
- Provide effective leadership to the technology and operations team
Listed five days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Utilise your passion and established professional skillset in sales and technology to sniff out opportunities
- Your chance to own the NZ market!
- You will be a Selling & Relationship Management connoisseur/aficionado
- Kiwi owned major partner of Microsoft
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education