Information & Communication Technology Jobs in All Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Information leadership
Work includes implementing, developing and supporting all aspects of Digital Workplaces: intranet, extranet, collab, workflow, doc mgt., Teams & more
- New Zealand's only Microsoft Content Services Partner
- New Auckland Office - CBD location
- Varied work with great learning opportunities
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Full Stack Developer with solid experience in Angular 2+ / Typescript / Automated Testing and Java
- Be influential within a small team working alongside everyone including the CEO.
- Enjoy great benefits including flexible hours, gym membership, massages, fruit.
- Work with modern technologies including Angular 2+ and Spring Boot.
Listed two days agoat Ignite Resource on DemandDESKTOP SUPPORT ENGINEER
*Casual / Short time Contracts
*Autonomous working environment Listed one day agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for a Systems Engineer - Level 2/3 to take on role in North Shore, Auckland!
- North Shore
- Level 2/3 support
- Close-knit team
Listed eleven hours agoat IAG NZ Ltd
The Portfolio Labs Project Manager is responsible for establishing and leading cross functional initiatives and projects
- Project Manager
Listed six hours agoat Absolute IT - 98.9%* of placed candidates will recommend us to others
operational intelligence to support the real-time heavy industries such as oil and gas, power generation and mining
- Industrial IT Product Specialist - Operational Intelligence Solutions
- Product and Integration Support - BI Data Visualisation
- Microsoft based real time big data solution
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
Fast-paced IT Consultants role with exciting challenges that encourage you to be the best that you can be.
- Fast Pased IT Consultants role
- Fun, progressive culture
- Uncapped commission
Listed eleven hours agoat OriginLevel 2 Support Analyst required to join our Origin managed services desk. Freemans Bay location! Listed seven days agoat Crew Consulting
Technology Manager required to run a business unit squad of a successful organisation. Based in Christchurch with some travel nationally.
- Help an organisation grow and transform
- Manage cross-functional team of technical resources
- Great company with a long New Zealand history
Listed six days agoat Lexel Systems
Fantastic opportunity to join a great NZ organisation that makes a difference to every New Zealander
- Top rate NZ organisation
- Great team environment
- Central location
Listed eleven hours agoat SKY TV
SKY TV is looking for a Test Engineer to join our Technology team who will be accountable for designing, executing and more.
- FANATICAL about working with a great team?
- Want to provide KIWIs with great entertainment?
- SWITCHED ON in your field?
Listed seventeen hours agoat Comspek International Limited
Look after enterprise clients for a well-known NZ organisation!
- ITIL / Customer Service
- ICT / Operations
- Auckland CBD / Permanent
Listed five days agoat Propellerhead
An exceptional opportunity for a junior or mid-level engineer. Support meaningful solutions for large, interesting clients.
- Interesting, varied projects
- World-class team
- Plenty of office perks, beautiful central Auckland offices
Listed two days agoat MyRepublicThe Network Operations Specialist will be responsible for the maintenance, monitoring and assurance for MyRepublic NZ Systems, Voice and IP Networks. Listed one day agoat Cohesion Consulting NZ Limited
Working for the Applications team in this fast-growing, privately owned, healthcare business, the Business Analyst is a broad based, generalist role.
- Flexible work environment
- Focus on business outcomes
- Work for a business making a positive impact on your community
Listed eight days agoat Rob Law maxrecruitment
All-rounder IT Support Professional needed to take up a role that’s a mix of IT Support/PM/Systems Analyst with a company in the construction industry
- Unique & newly created role that you can really make your own
- Long term stability and a great company
- Flexibility on working hours/days if required
Listed one day agoat Cybercom GlobalNetwork Support and Systems Technician for a growing Auckland-based provider of technology solutions for businesses. Listed eight days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
As a Service Desk Analyst you will be the first point of contact for technical support to our end users, responding to incidents and service requests.
- Work with a high performing team that is focused on developing people
- First level IT support with the opportunity to take on big and complex issues
- Penrose location, immediate start
Listed nine days agoat Lloyd Executive LtdSeeking an experienced support engineer for an in house role based in Newmarket.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education