Information & Communication Technology, Insurance & Superannuation Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Little Giant
Manage the design and development of innovative digital solutions for some of NZ's best-known brands
- Work in an industry leading culture
- Do the best work of your career
- Join a company that genuinely cares
This is a featured jobat CodeBlue Ltd
This is a Graduate level role for someone beginning or new in their IT career.
- Opportunity to grow
- Great team culture
Listed two days agoat Kin
Amnesty International wants a hard working, accurate Data Assistant to join our team. If you dream of work that makes a difference, please apply now.
- Meaningful work with a passionate organisation
- Convenient city location
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary
Listed four days agoat Hello Claims
We are offering you the opportunity to join an international company who is growing rapidly in an entry level office-based role.
- Fantastic Opportunity for you to get into the workforce!
- Career progression available within a multinational company!
- Fast paced role underpinned with break-through technology!
Listed five days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work
- Looking to break into your industry?
- Attractive Base Salary!
- Career progression opportunities!
Listed one day agoat Gallagher BassettAn exciting opportunity exists in our Life & Health team to continue to provide an excellent service to our clients and support our wider GB team! Listed two days agoat Hays Talent Solutions
An exciting entry level opportunity for an enthusiastic team player to support and learn from our Marine Underwriters.
- Exciting opportunity to join a well-established brand in the insurance industry
- Full-time position based in Auckland CBD
- Well-defined career pathway offering you the chance to reach your full potential
Listed two days agoat Aon New Zealand
Join our ‘WorkAon’ division to support people returning to work after an injury or accident.
- Busy & varied role – you will never have a dull day
- Huge opportunity to learn and grow your career with an industry leader
- Auckland CBD office location close to transport
Listed twenty three hours agoat Fuse IT Recruitment
Seeking a suitably experienced Applications Technical lead to make a valuable contribution to a leading high availability NZ organisation
- Exciting role in a team involved in a major ICT transformation project
- High Availability Enterprise Technology Environment
- Excellent opportunity to learn, grow skills, and advance your career
Listed eight days agoat Auckland Transport
Turn data into information, knowledge, and ultimately into innovative solutions to support Auckland Transports strategic goals.
- CBD Location - be a key part of taking Auckland city to the future!
- Work with high volume, variety and velocity data!
- Join an Award winning IT Team that is dynamic, innovative and collaborative!
Listed eleven days agoat people2people
We are looking for a motivated person to join our clients claims team.
- Great CBD location
- Fantastic company culture
- Work with the best in the industry
Listed two days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Great career opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join one of NZ's leading brands and the world's largest travel agency
- Join a team with an amazing working environment where every day is different
- CBD location, working with a sharp team who are open to new ideas
- 6 month Fixed term contract opportunity
Listed one day agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Busy organised Service Desk, great team, good $$, immediate start, Level 1 & 2. Join this cool busy team!
- Fun work environment, great team!
- Start asap!
- Lovely offices, state of the art technology, opportunity to go perm!
Listed three days agoat Hays Talent SolutionsWe have two roles available in our Policy Operations area. You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service to Stakeholders. Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Enjoy ever-changing technology and innovation. Be a part of a rapidly growing company who are making waves in the Insurance industry.
- Join this innovative market leader in this newly created role
- Significant scope to grow and develop your Insurance career
- Contribute to this insurers continuous success in the industry
Listed eight days agoat Wynter Recruitment
Our client is a well established, NZ owned and operated business that provides insurance services to a large portfolio of clients.
- CBD location
- Finance administration and client support services
- Fun and friendly team environment
Listed three days agoat Stirling AndersenUnderwriting all new and existing classes of business within set underwriting guidelines, authority levels and service standards Listed two days agoat BupaHelping people live healthier, longer, happier lives. Listed four days agoat Findex GroupYour initiative and drive will be recognised and rewarded in this outstanding career position. Listed three days agoat Ventia Pty LtdVisionstream NZ are seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative on a 7 month fixed term contract Listed two days agoat Quinn Staff Recruiters
Be part of an insurer with a real competitive advantage. Surround yourself with the best people, innovative technology and stellar work culture!
- Game changing insurer
- Driven by innovative technology
- Work with the best people in the industry
Listed three days agoat OCG Consulting Ltd
DBA with an infrastructure focus needed to help this organisation consolidate their Databases and improve performance
- DBA/Infrastructure skillset required
- Attractive pay | Interesting project
- East Auckland location
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education