Information & Communication Technology, Accounting Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat CodeBlue Ltd
Work in a fun and supportive Service Desk team, providing remote technical support to clients.
- Not your typical Level 1 but a Technical Service Desk
- Busy yet fun team environment
- Company culture that fosters career progression
This is a featured jobat Computerforce NZ LtdExciting opportunity for experienced Engineer to join long established IT Support Company. With large base of Server, 365 and VoIP clients. Listed twenty two hours agoat Onceit
Manage the accounts payable tasks for Onceit and assist the Finance Manager, your purpose is to keep our valued suppliers happy.
- Work in a fast paced, dynamic, continually growing e-commerce business
- Great office location in Newmarket, trains, buses nearby
- Join a great NZ exciting online success story www.onceit.co.nz
Listed twenty one hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Help our client with all their accounting needs from purchasing orders to invoicing the clients. Must have Moneywise experience. 10 - 20hours.
- Must have experience with Moneywise
- 10 – 20 hours per week, work from home
- Broad accounts experience a must; $25p/h
Listed twenty hours agoat Debbie Graham & Associates Limited
The perfect role for someone looking to join a professional, modern organisation and take your career to the next level.
- Excellent Career Opportunity
- Exceptional Mentor
- Professional/Modern Environment
Listed four days agoat ManpowerLooking for an AP/AR superstar to take on the backlog and give our client a boost in this short term role. Newmarket location, great team, great rate! Listed four days agoat Adecco OfficeGreat temp opportunity for a part time payroll officer. Listed seven days agoat KG Recruitment Ltd
Fantastic full time and permanent Finance Assistant opportunity to work with genuinely lovely and down to earth people in this very busy office.
- Supportive, positive, busy and friendly environment.
- Ethical and interesting Not For Profit company to work for.
- MoneyWorks experience is ideal but not essential.
Listed four days agoat KINGS RECRUITMENT LTD
Seeking confident Office Junior to support the daily functions of a small, but very efficient professional office. Great learning opportunity
- Have interest in business and financial matters?
- Want to gain valuable working experience in your early career?
- Don’t miss this great office support opportunity where you will learn so much!
Listed five days agoat Alexander James Limited
Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a growing analytics business and work directly with several of New Zealand's leading brands!
- Auckland city fringe location
- Exposure to the latest technologies and tools
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed two days agoat Ultimate Care Group LtdJoin our Auckland Central based team as our new Payroll and Roster Administrator! Listed nine days agoat Adecco OfficeAdecco is looking for Account administrators (Accounts Payable/ Accounts receivable/ Payroll Administrator to be part of our talent pool. Listed three days agoat Auckland District Health BoardAmazing opportunity to establish, shape and re-define the Health Information & Technology (HIT) service within the largest DHB in New... Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Excellent rare opportunity to join the Kinetic Recruitment finance team! Dedicated bunch who are committed to delivering excellent service.
- Join US! Become part of our team!
- Fabulous role offering autonomy and variety
- Vibrant inclusive environment; convenient CBD location
Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Part Time (up to 24 hours) temporary role, located in Ponsonby with parking included
- Leading non profit organisation
- 3 month role
- Starting mid March
Listed two days agoat Lexel Systems
Great organisation currently undertaking an exciting programme of work. Looking for a ServiceNow CMDB guru to help them after the Go Live' phase
- Central Auckland location
- Free car parking
- Strong possibility of extension
Listed nine days agoat Kin
Amnesty International wants a hard working, accurate Data Assistant to join our team. If you dream of work that makes a difference, please apply now.
- Meaningful work with a passionate organisation
- Convenient city location
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary
Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserA part-time role of 16 hours per week for an experienced Accounts Administrator to assist with accounts administration & processing activities. Listed four days agoat Sanitarium Health & Wellbeing Company- Commercially focussed, entry level role
- Career development opportunities with an ATO
- Great culture and work-life balance Listed twenty three hours agoat Xero
At Xero we're on the hunt for bright, passionate and motivated people with a love of innovation and sense of fun to join our Customer Experience team
- Do something unique with your accounting career
- Beautiful brand new Auckland office
- Competitive salary, company shares, free barista coffee and many other benefits
Listed nineteen hours agoat Fuse IT Recruitment
Seeking a suitably experienced Applications Technical lead to make a valuable contribution to a leading high availability NZ organisation
- Exciting role in a team involved in a major ICT transformation project
- High Availability Enterprise Technology Environment
- Excellent opportunity to learn, grow skills, and advance your career
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education