MYOB Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Epsom Auckland,
- Plimmerton Wellington,
- Hastings Central Hawkes Bay,
- Maungaturoto Northland,
- Palmerston North Central Manawatu
- Auckland CBD Auckland,
- Papamoa Beach Bay of Plenty,
- Whangarei Central Northland,
- Rotorua Central Bay of Plenty,
- Wellington CBD Wellington,
- Morrinsville Waikato,
- Lower Hutt Wellington,
- Waiuku Auckland,
- Nelson Central Tasman,
- Waimauku Auckland,
- Napier Central Hawkes Bay,
- Matakana Auckland,
- Stoke Tasman
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat KPMG
Are you in your final year of high school or first year of Tertiary education and looking for a role to complement your accounting studies?
- A paid position to support yourself whilst studying
- Real hands-on experience learning accounting in the real world
- Advance your career at a leading international firm
This is a featured jobat Cube creative print and design
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team and be responsible for various accounting and administration tasks within our company.
- Permanent fulltime varied Accounts/Administration role.
- Join this bright and busy organisation with a great team culture.
- Great North Shore Location
Listed four days agoat Brunton NZ Ltd- A job with a wide variety and challenge - A competitive salary - Work with an amazing and supportive team Listed three days agoat brunton NZ LTD
The role has a mix of systems demos, systems design/set up, project implementations, training, support and ongoing systems development.
- A competitive salary package will be negotiated with the successful candidate.
- A varied role to perk your interest
- A great company with supportive staff
Listed three days agoat Mexted Contractors LimitedMexted Performance Sports Surfaces is looking for an accountant / bookkeeper to join our great team at our offices in Plimmerton. Listed eight days agoat Bookkeepers NZ LimitedRecently named Xero’s 2019 Bookkeeping Partner of the Year, and finalist in the 2019 ICNZB Bookkeeping Business of the Year awards! Listed four days agoat Private AdvertiserAccounts Administrator role assisting the accounts team of a large multi-company operation. Listed five days agoat Muster Limited
Your main tasks will be to support the Branch Administration Manager.
- Great team culture
- Competitive salary
- Flexi hours
Listed five days agoat Pope Electrical LtdWork for a highly reputable and growing organisation who pride themselves on employee satisfaction Listed five days agoat tlc4u2 Ltd
Great opportunity to join in the growth of a dynamic organisation that is making a difference in the community.
- Part time with potential for full time
- Potential to work from home
- Fast paced and exciting environment to work in
Listed ten days agoat Education Services LimitedWe provide accounting services to schools and we are seeking a part-time Administration Officer to assist our Rotorua team. Listed five days agoat Ministry of Justice
The Accounts Officer provides and performs a range of accounting services and activities for the Ministry's internal and external clients.
- The main activities include receipting and preparation of bank reconciliations.
- The Accounts Officer also undertakes a range of activity that supports the work.
- Ensure that online payments to suppliers and employee payments.
Listed seven days agoat Vet SouthVet Clinic Morrinsville is currently seeking to appoint a part time fixed term Accounts Creditor and Stock Control Administrator. Listed five days agoat The Learning Connexion
The Learning Connexion School of Art & Creativity seeks a warm, friendly and multi-skilled Accounts Officer to work 35 hours per week.
- Work within a school of art and creativity
- Competitive pay range up to $60,000
- Friendly, creative staff
Listed thirteen days agoat Rutherford Hotel NelsonA dynamic administrator with experience in payroll, accounts and human resources required to take on a varied and challenging role Listed five days agoat Brix & Co Ltd
• Accounts Receivable and Payable • Reconciliation of bank and EFTPOS transactions • Collation and processing of payroll data
- Growing business
- Development opportunities
- Awesome culture
Listed seventeen days agoat Engage Recruitment Support
Be part of an experienced team of professionals, enjoying interesting and challenging work.
- Opportunity for real variety and job satisfaction
- Full time role based in Napier
Listed ten days agoat TalentID Recruitment LtdExperienced accounts and administration professional required for Rotorua based Law Firm. 20 - 30 hours per week! Listed seven days agoat Recruit NZ Limited
Little and local, this business is punching above its weight. Bring your fast paced accounts skills to this dynamic role.
- Bring your financial nous and Xero experience
- Manage the day-to-day accounts
- Work in a dynamic and upbeat team
Listed eighteen days agoat Fanselow Consulting
Prepare monthly accounts with variance analysis for the Board & related accounting activities using Xero & handle & oversee administrative functions.
- Diverse and interesting finance role in Stoke
- Apply your accounting and administration skills to make a difference
Receive new jobs for this search by email