Information & Communication Technology, Sport & Recreation Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat Computerforce NZ LtdExciting opportunity for experienced Engineer to join long established IT Support Company. With large base of Server, 365 and VoIP clients. Listed five days agoat Alexander James Limited
Exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join a growing analytics business and work directly with several of New Zealand's leading brands!
- Auckland city fringe location
- Exposure to the latest technologies and tools
- Fun and supportive environment
Listed nine days agoat Kin
Amnesty International wants a hard working, accurate Data Assistant to join our team. If you dream of work that makes a difference, please apply now.
- Meaningful work with a passionate organisation
- Convenient city location
- $40,000 - $45,000 salary
Listed three days agoat Auckland District Health BoardAmazing opportunity to establish, shape and re-define the Health Information & Technology (HIT) service within the largest DHB in New... Listed two days agoat Lexel Systems
Great organisation currently undertaking an exciting programme of work. Looking for a ServiceNow CMDB guru to help them after the Go Live' phase
- Central Auckland location
- Free car parking
- Strong possibility of extension
Listed five days agoat Kelly Sports / Kelly ClubAre you fun? Are you enthusiastic? Are you energetic? Are you organised? If yes... WE WANT YOU! Listed three days agoat Sprout Group Ltd* Auckland location * Transtasman travel * Great team environment * leading edge technology * high growth company * Listed one day agoat Fuse IT Recruitment
Seeking a suitably experienced Applications Technical lead to make a valuable contribution to a leading high availability NZ organisation
- Exciting role in a team involved in a major ICT transformation project
- High Availability Enterprise Technology Environment
- Excellent opportunity to learn, grow skills, and advance your career
Listed four days agoat AA Insurance
Bring your passion for BI to our dedicated team where you will help troubleshoot any issues with the data warehouse code base.
- Work for an iconic kiwi brand
- IBM Kenexa Finalist 10 years in a row
- Excellent staff benefits
Listed four days agoat Auckland Cricket AssociationThe role is responsible for the administration and full customer service requirements of junior and youth cricket in Auckland. Listed twelve days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Come work for an organisation which offers a vibrant, energetic environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work
- Looking to break into your industry?
- Attractive Base Salary!
- Career progression opportunities!
Listed one day agoat Hudson New Zealand
Sick of feeling like just one piece of the puzzle? Do you want the chance to be able to make an impact with your insights? Then click through!
- End-to-end customer and business wide analysis, insights and data visualisation
- Exciting and diverse industry within a maket leadiing company
- Make a difference with your insights and be involved on end to end projects
Listed one day agoat F45 Training Newmarket
Deliver high quality, results-focused group fitness classes. Be part of our community. Help motivate members throughout our transformation challenges.
- We love what we do and we are damn good at it!
- Join our team on a part time/casual basis. The role has scope to grow.
- If you can inspire and motivate people, WE NEED YOU!
Listed one day agoat Younity LimitedLooking for a Data Migration Analyst for our client in Auckland. Listed three days agoat NZ Sailing TrustSeeking a Skipper/ Maintenance Manager for Steinlager 2 and Lion New Zealand Listed eleven days agoat Private AdvertiserAssistant Manager - part time role 4 days per week in the afternoons and some additional hours covering the manager on leave and the odd Saturday. Listed four days agoat Fraedom
Service Delivery Manage is an internal facing role which is accountable for specific and important functions within the Customer Operations business.
- Team of 297+ in swanky CBD Auckland offices
- 2018 – Winner of Best ICT Team culture II 2016 - Winner of Employer of the Year
- Career path and development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Great career opportunity for a Senior Systems Engineer to join one of NZ's leading brands and the world's largest travel agency
- Join a team with an amazing working environment where every day is different
- CBD location, working with a sharp team who are open to new ideas
- 12 month Fixed term contract opportunity
Listed three days agoat Ambit
Join the AI-powered conversation revolution, massive scope and market opportunity, great team and exciting space.
- Newly created leadership role - make your mark!
- Take your career to the next level with intelligent connected conversations
- Our platform is robust, open, and scalable - built locally, implemented globally
Listed three days agoat Health Metrics Pty Ltd
Looking to appoint an experienced, energetic and highly motivated Sales Professional with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work for the Market Leaders in Technology Solutions
- Health Metrics is looking for amazing & talented staff
- Join a dynamic & growing team
Listed three days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Senior Network/Security Consultant opening available within an iconic NZ brand. Project work focused on high profile, enterprise account!
- Architecture and consulting work across network and security domain
- Cisco - Firewall - F5 - CCIE
- Auckland Central office location, a national leading brand
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education