Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Grafton AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Warehouse Group
As a skilled Wireless Network Engineer, you will be work within a high functioning team who are responsible for supporting a wide range of network.
- Do you have extensive wireless experience? We want you!
- Work for the largest retailer and do things in BIG scale!
- Top Salary + Enjoy store discounts + Great team culture
This is a featured jobat Rush Digital
Define and measure goals, signals and metrics of products in collaboration with Product Managers, Business Analysts, UX Designers and Engineers
- Intrigued by what makes people tick & how that manifests in user behaviour?
- Design our data strategy for user engagement and behaviour with our products
- Get neck deep in data, whilst still zooming out to see the big picture
Listed ten hours agoat Private AdvertiserProvide technical support. Most importantly you will do so with the aim of providing outstanding customer satisfaction. Listed twelve hours agoat RETAIL SERVICES
As a Field Support Administrator, you will work between the hours of 4:00am to 8:00am Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday.
- 4:00AM-8:00AM Shifts Monday/Wednesday/Thursday/Friday/Saturday
- Work from home
- 20 hours per week
Listed five days agoat Zeacom LimitedDeliver high quality technical solutions in all aspects of the Enghouse product set to our partners and well known large client base. Listed nine hours agoat Datacom
Our National Service Desk is based in our new Wynyard Quarter office where you'll be the first point of contact for our biggest clients!
- Great benefits such as income protection, health and life insurances
- Brand new building located in Wynyard Quarter!
- An opportunity to kick-start your career in a leading Tech organisation
Listed six days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandWork on-site at a prestigious Enterprise customer and provide IT support for walk-in clients. Listed seven hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Great opportunity for a confident service desk technician offering level 2/3 support.
- Competitive Salary
- High paced environment
- Collaborative team
Listed five days agoat Liverton LimitedWork with innovative technology in a fun, fast paced organisation with Global opportunities. Listed thirteen hours agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed fourteen hours agoat Datacom
This is an exciting new role, in a new team, and a chance to really make a mark and further develop your career in IT!
- Brand new role in a growing, dynamic organisation
- Opportunity for professional development
- 24x7x35 rotational basis
Listed five days agoat Mega Ltd
Join our world class team at an exciting time. Utilise your excellent customer service and IT skills to help our customers across the globe.
- Auckland CBD location with great views
- Join a world class team focused on the customer
- Excellent hours & pay - SOME weekend work!
Listed five days agoat Across CulturesThe role will involve administration, graphic design, managing social media presence and some IT support. Listed five days agoat ZuuseOpportunity to join fast growing company Zuuse and be part of the customer support team. Listed seven days agoat Cohesion Consulting NZ Limited
Take this Service desk in a contact centre to a "best in class" performance level.
- - Join a growing team in a social enterprise
- - Supporting desktop hardware, Microsoft software, Call centre IP telephony and
- - City based
Listed five days agoat Stonewood Group LtdSeeking an experienced System Support coordinator who is able to liaise between our franchisee home builders, software vendors and support office Listed six days agoat UnispaceThis exciting newly created position will perform IT administration tasks. Work items range from desktop support to routine network administration. Listed eleven hours agoat Fonterra Co-operative Group Ltd
Our specialised team drives performance and keeps our systems operational on a day to day basis.
- High-profile team, excellent training opportunities
- Great opportunity to become the system expert in CPM for Pricing and Trading
Listed three days agoat Plexure Limited
Off peak shift hours on Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Save travel & fuel costs Work autonomously to deliver excellent support service
- 3 Day Work Week with full time Salary
- Work on a Platform with 150 million global users
- Help shape a new team
Listed eleven days agoat Muscle chowWe are looking for an enthusiastic 1Full time IT Administrator to join our team at Muscle chow and Fit me in Healthy meal preparing Companies.
Receive new jobs for this search by email