Information & Communication Technology, Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat Computerforce NZ LtdExciting opportunity for experienced Engineer to join long established IT Support Company. With large base of Server, 365 and VoIP clients. Listed two days agoat Ministry of Justice
The work is interesting and varied and includes document processing, management of cases, and taking Court.
- Provide customer-centred services.
- Work collaboratively with a range of stakeholders.
- Help to ensure that cases are heard in a timely and effortless manner.
Listed two days agoat Kelly ServicesWe are currently seeking 12 contact centre representatives for part-time 20 hours per week shifts. Listed two days agoat The National Foundation for the Deaf
Multiple roles available, for fundraising telemarketing superstars.
- Make a difference in the community
- Flexible hours & work from home option
- Ongoing part-time work
Listed fourteen hours agoat Robert Walters
Temporary or contract roles available. Perfect if you are on a Working Holiday Visa and want to gain experience and fund your travels in New Zealand.
- Temporary call centre assignments
- Immediate start available
- Perfect for working holiday makers
Listed two days agoat Programmed Skilled Workforce
Enjoy working in the customer service industry? Looking to join an industry leader? Look no further - we have an exciting opportunity for you!
- Are you a night Owl looking for full time, ongoing work?
- Reputable company that values their staff!
- Immediate start! Paid Weekly!
Listed eleven days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Currently seeking a full time Collections Officer to join an award winning telecommunications company in Newmarket! Immediate start!
- Monday - Friday standard business hours
- Cafe located onsite
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Cashback World New ZealandWe are looking for a customer service champion, to be a part of our small hardworking and fun team. Listed two days agoat Fullers Group Ltd
If you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service and like to have fun whilst doing it, then we’d love you to join our team.
- New Zealand's largest public transport ferry operator based in Auckland City
- Be part of the hustle and bustle of the tourism industry
- Great staff benefits
Listed twenty hours agoat people2people
An exciting opportunity has become available to join a leading, global company who have a strong presence within the healthcare sector.
- Looking for a highly motivated helpdesk professional
- Resilient and proactive
- Auckland Central location
Listed three days agoat Hudson New Zealand
Manage a portfolio of business clients - support large accounts with queries and day to day requests - Further your experience and start ASAP!
- CBD location - Large organisation with an incredible team culture
- Standard business hours Monday to Friday - No weekend work
- Immediate start role between 6 - 10 months
Listed five days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreWe have an opportunity to work as part of a global organisation. Contact centre based on the North Shore Listed twenty two hours agoat RECEIVABLES MANAGEMENT (NZ) LIMITED
Looking for an exciting opportunity? Role available for Full Time employment as a Collections Officer in our Christchurch based office.
- Come and enjoy the Christchurch lifestyle!
- Work in an exciting, fun and friendly environment
- Grow your career with our hands on training and development opportunities
Listed five days agoat people2people
Are you looking for your next career in the Customer Service field? Do you enjoy interacting with people?
- Customer Service Super Star
- Locations throughout Auckland
- Potential career growth
Listed fourteen hours agoat Ingham DrivenCome join the friendly team at Ingham Group Services! Listed one day agoat Baycorp (NZ) LtdDebt Collection is not for everyone....we understand that. But if you want recognition, reward and job satisfaction working with great people-read on. Listed four days agoat Public Outreach New Zealand
Public Outreach is looking for Casual Telephone Fundraisers to join our funky Auckland Call Centre!
- Work for the best rated fundraising agency in NZ, Australia, Canada and the US!
- Full time rosters available!
- Raise funds for the world's best-known charities!
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Contact Centre Team Coach to drive the day to day performance and quality of our Customer Service team based in Newmarket. Listed three days agoat MercuryBased in our brand new offices close to the trains and buses, you'll be taking inbound calls from our valuable customers Listed two days agoat Velocity Recruitment
6 week temp assignment based in Downtown CBD. There are two Inbound CSR roles available - Apply now to be considered.
- 6 week temp assignment based in Downtown CBD
- Utilise your skill set in a fast-paced client care coordinator role
- Healthcare industry
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education