Security Jobs in Auckland CBD Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed three days agoat Find IT Recruitment Auckland Limited
We are looking for a Principal Security consultant to be based in Auckland, New Zealand.
- Assist in leading and growing the practice
- Competitive Salary
- Great team and organisational culture
Listed sixteen days agoat Fraedom
The Security Compliance Analyst will be the first point of contact for all the compliance related issues and questions in the Auckland office.
- Join a global leading fintech organisation
- A truly diverse culture where sense of belonging and inclusion is a big focus.
- Opportunity to excel in an agile, collaborative and innovative environment
Listed ten days agoat Michael Page International Pte Ltd
Leadership cyber security role with a leading regional IT Security Business.
- Leading Security Consulting Business
- C-Level Engagements
Listed three days agoat Imara Limited
Drive PCI-DSS & Network Security for this leading Financial Service Company. Own the Security Management across this organisation is a key requirement
- Leadership role for Security Management & PCI-DSS Compliance
- Work with the Leadership team to drive standards and compliance measures
- Embed disciplines, compliance practices & measures for all concerned
Listed thirteen days agoat Kordia Limited
Significant opportunities for building new & innovative capabilities, developing new business, innovating operational efficiencies.
- Information Security Governance, Risk, & Compliance
- Infrastructure and Software Security Architecture & Design
- 20% Time allocated to Research and Development
Listed sixteen days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Opportunities at this level do not present themselves regularly. Apply now!!!
- Large Enterprise level client
- Work in an industry going through huge change and growth
- Auckland or Wellington location
Listed thirteen days agoat Tardis GroupInformation Security Consulting Firm | SYDNEY CBD | Entrepreneurial | GRC | Flexible and Modern Work Environment Listed eighteen days agoat recruitsmeA exciting opportunity to join an independent IT security company in providing the best tailored security testing and advice Listed eleven days agoat Auckland Transport
Help evolve our existing security practice, and design secure and resilient solutions that support a fast and agile organisation!
- Work within a true design function to help create technology solutions!
- CBD Location - Increase your exposure to varied technologies and projects!
- Join an Award winning IT Team that is dynamic, innovative and collaborative!
Listed thirteen days agoat Tardis GroupCyber Security | Threat Hunting and Detection | Consulting Firm | Based in Sydney CBD | Australian Government projects Listed ten days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Principal Consultant role within New Zealand's leading security practice. Variety of customers and focus across the security domain
- Senior role with technical, consulting and leadership components
- One of New Zealand's largest technology companies
- Enterprise projects, customer facing
Listed thirteen days agoat Tardis GroupPermanent role | Move to Sydney | Top Global Security Firm | Competitive package and bonuses Listed thirteen days agoat Tardis GroupWant a change of pace within Cyber Security? We are hiring! Leading Security Consulting Firms | Pen Testers | Red Teaming Listed fourteen days agoat Tardis GroupWant a change of pace within Cyber Security? We are hiring! Leading Security Consulting Firms | Pen Testers | Red Teaming Listed thirteen days agoat Halo Consulting Ltd
Our client is going through a significant technology transformation and you will be part of their security landscape and road map
- You will own and drive their Security strategy, roadmap and architecture
- They will offer a market leading salary, flexible hours, insurances + much more
- Working with emerging cloud, API's and DevOps practices
Listed twenty one days agoat Department of Health - QueenslandProvide specialised security operations, Incident Response & vulnerability mgt. expertise to enable safe delivery of clinical care to Queenslander's. Listed twenty three days agoat 920
You work directly with internal teams to determine and implement application/network security requirements, designs etc.
- Auckland CBD
- $120K per annum
- Start in February 2019
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education