Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat OneNet Limited
An exciting and rewarding position for an entry-level Account Manager is now available for a high-potential candidate.
- Personalised Career Development
- Huge Scope For Career Growth
This is a featured jobat Rural Connectivity Group
Are you a Senior Delivery or Project Manager looking for your next challenge?
- Freemans Bay location
- Great team and work environment
- No two days will be the same
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserFriendly, enthusiastic and efficient part time receptionist wanted for modern purpose-built GP clinic Listed six days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
Looking for an experienced Administrator, who has strong experience in the Healthcare/Medical industry
- Showcase your administration and customer service skills
- Join a professional organisation with a great culture & reputation
- Permanent Part-Time role, based at our Ascot Hospital in Remuera
Listed two days agoat St JohnThe role is primarily responsible for providing Database Administrator (DBA) support to the organisation Listed three days agoat Kensington SwanWe have an exciting project and are currently seeking an experienced Systems Administrator for a six month contract with an immediate start. Listed three days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
We need an experienced Administration Manager/Office or Practice Manager who can demonstrate they have been the lynch pin of an organisation.
- Busy, varied support role with customer contact, problem solving & admin.
- Do you have excellent communication skills & attention to detail under pressure?
- Are you a mediator & problem solver, balancing empathy & robust decision making?
Listed ten days agoat Mercy Radiology
This opportunity will suit someone who enjoys a customer-facing role with loads of interaction with our patients, referrers and doctors
- Casual role, based at Mercy Radiology Auckland Central
- Occasional travel across our Auckland Central sites
- Showcase your organisational and customer service skills
Listed three days agoat Ricoh New Zealand Ltd
Call centre role assisting customers with office machine queries. Awesome Auckland CBD office. Monday to Friday role and office hours.
- Contact Centre Helpdesk environment
- Assist with office machine queries
- Resolve some IT hardware and software issues
Listed three days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdA lovely varied fast paced medical reception role based in a large practice. There is never a dull moment in this fun, friendly practice! Listed two days agoat Auckland District Health BoardGreat opportunity for a savvy Administrator to work in NZ's leading DHB laboratory services based in Auckland City Hospital Listed nine days agoat Auckland Clinical StudiesACS, a clinical research organisation in Grafton, is looking for a Clinical Trials Assistant to join its multi-disciplinary. Listed three days agoat Aon New Zealand
Join our Auckland Case Management team and help improve the lives of others and make a difference.
- Do you have a passion for improving the lives of others?
- Job stabilty important?
- CBD Location near public transport with recently renovated offices
Listed eleven days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
An opportunity to work in various administration roles in a Large Health Organisation
- Short and Long term assignments
- Immediate requirements available
- Free training provided
Listed twelve days agoat Auckland District Health Board* Part time permanent role (9 days per fortnight) * New Zealand’s leading public hospital * Make a difference to the health of Auckland Listed two days agoat 920
An opportunity for a solid Product Insights Analyst to join a large financial organisation.
- Permanent role
- Auckland CBD
- SAS - Power BI
Listed six days agoat Lumino The DentistsWe are looking for a flexible, caring and empathetic person to join our team as a part-time Dental Assistant! Listed four days agoat NZDF - Military
Work with cutting edge ICT in the Royal NZ Air Force. Entry level role, competitive salary and full training provided.
- Master some of the world’s most sophisticated communications technology
- Provide accurate and timely information to maintain operational advantage
- Salary will continue to rise as you progress your career
Listed six days agoat St JohnThis new role is to oversee the operational delivery of events including coordination of logistics, assessing and managing risk at complex events Listed three days agoat intelliHUBWe currently have a great Auckland-based opportunity to join our Information Technology function as Head of Technology. Listed ten days agoat Altis Consulting
Do you want to be part of one of the best Data and Analytics firms in New Zealand and Australia?
- Voted A Great Place to Work, 9 years in a row
- Join a collaborative and supportive environment
- Be part of a team that thrives on new challenges
Receive new jobs for this search by email