Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Bethesda Care Ltd
As a Nurse you will be responsible for directing and delegating care provided to the residents. You will provide clinical care to residents.
- New Zealand charitable Christian organisation.
- Great location near Westfield Manukau, motorways and public transport.
- Experience and qualifications will be recognised with a competitive salary.
This is a featured jobat Summerset
Our Manukau Care Centre is looking for Caregivers to join their friendly and supportive team.
- $21.50 and $25.50 per hour plus 40% weekend allowances
- We need you to to help us care for our residents.
- Competitive pay rates and fabulous Manukau location.
Listed four days agoat Life PlusSmile and the world smiles with you... Listed two days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Put your excellent organisation skills to use by supplying quality healthcare.
- Exciting role for a Registered Health Professional
- Make a real difference with your organisation and people skills
- Based in Auckland
Listed eight days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Kick start the New Year with a true work/ life balance working as a Healthcare Assistant with Medacs Healthcare in various healthcare settings
- Ongoing agency shifts to fit you and your lifestyle!
- Up to $450 refer a friend bonus!
- Competitive Rates of Pay – save for that winter escape!
Listed nine days agoat Auckland District Health BoardBe a part of our newly created Corporate Records Management Team based at Greenlane Clinical Centre! Listed ten hours agoat Oceania HealthcareClinical Manager, Full Time, Wesley Village - Mt Eden, Auckland Listed two days agoat Green Cross Health
We are currently recruiting for all locations around New Zealand to find new health care professionals.
- DOCTORS, URGENT CARE LOCUMS, REGISTERED NURSES, HEALTH CARE ASSISTANT!
- PART TIME / FULL TIME / CASUAL NEEDED
- ALL AREAS IN NEW ZEALAND
Listed six days agoat Frontline Health Auckland
Be part of a company dedicated to making a real difference to people's health and wellbeing.
- Join a leading provider of workplace health solutions
- Support, mentor and coach a national team of Health Consultants
- Immediate start with excellent remuneration
Listed four days agoat Metlifecare
We are searching for various positions to help out in our villages during COVD-19
- Help out the most vulnerable during COVID-19
- Various positions available, immediate start!
- Do your bit to help out in your local community
Listed six days agoat Elizabeth Knox Home and Hospital
We are looking for an exceptional person to fill an innovative and exciting role as our Lifestyle, Leisure and Community Engagement Leader.
- Fixed Term Maternity Leave Cover-12 months
- Eden Alternative Home
- Great Central Location
Listed two days agoat BupaLead and mentor your own team.
Global Nurse Fellowship opportunities.
Free onsite parking.
12 weeks’ paternal leave. Listed twelve days agoat SourceHR
Temp and Contract roles - Immediate start. Be part of class-leading & technologically advanced laboratory service providers in Auckland Central
- Play a key role in diagnosis and treatment
- Develop your career in established and accomplished laboratories
- A culture of innovation and excellence
Listed twenty one days agoat Life PlusSmile and the world smiles with you... Listed twenty days agoat Extrastaff
Healthcare Assistant required for Aged Care facilities
- Are you Passionate about caring for the Elderly?
- Looking for a fun and supportive team environment?
- Fun and rewarding role?
Listed six days agoat Department of Corrections
Make a difference in the health care of others
- Free on site parking central Auckland
- No night shift
- Supportive environment
Listed twenty one days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Medacs Healthcare are seeking experienced Healthcare Assistants for casual/ongoing work in Auckland's fantastic Hospital environments
- Competitive market rates +8% Per Hour Holiday Pay
- Kick start 2020 with a true work/life balance!
- Refer a friend bonus up to $450 PER referral!
Listed twelve hours agoat Auckland District Health BoardJoin a state of the art unit providing a fascinating range of nursing experience within a supportive culture at Auckland DHB! Listed one day agoat Oceania HealthcareRegistered Nurse, Full Time, Te Mana - Birkdale, Auckland Listed twenty days agoat Green Cross Health
We are searching for a part time receptionist to join our team at The Doctors Middlemore!
- Vibrant Medical Receptionist
- Permanent Part Time
- Urgent Care and General Practice facility
Listed eight hours agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Post COVID-19 elective surgieries. Pre - and post op assessments and education. Wound assessments and pain management
- PACU / Recovery Nurses looking for work post COVID-19 lockdown
- Receive top market relate pay PLUS 8% holiday pay
- Opportunity for you to work in a variety of settings and up-skill yourself
Receive new jobs for this search by email