Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Howick AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
Lead a passionate team to empower clients and see their lives change through the provision of high quality services and programmes.
- Pivotal member of the senior management team
- Management of three AoD services across Auckland
- Based in Mt Eden
This is a featured jobat Ellerslie Medical Centre
Opportunity awaits for an exceptional medical receptionist who thrives and embraces team effort in providing efficient, warm & welcoming service.
- 37.5hrs /wk over 4 days with overtime OR 5 days/wk normal hrs
- No Weekend Work / 5 mins from train/ ample street parking
- Culturally Diverse Supportive Team Environment
Listed twelve days agoat Picton SurgeryWe are seeking an experienced Health Care Assistant-Receptionist to work at our Howick based family medical practice. Listed seven days agoat Howick House MedicalExperienced Practice Nurse for GP surgery in Howick Village Listed ten days agoat East Health ServicesThis is a full-time position for an experienced registered practice nurse to join our friendly and dynamic team. Listed seventeen days agoat Drake New Zealand - Medox
Experienced caregivers required for male tetraplegic client in Bucklands Beach
Hours of shifts will be:
1000-2200 and 2200-1000 Mon - Sun
- Male client
- Shifts up to 12hrs day and nights
- Experience carers required
Listed twenty days agoat East Health Services
Great opportunity for an experienced GP in a part-time position. Contact us today.
- Up to 32 hours per week
- Join a supportive and friendly team
Listed fourteen days agoat Physio MovesOUR PURPOSE = PEOPLE Pay indication of 70-80k per annum working a 40 hour week. Listed four days agoat Auckland Heart Group
Secretary/Receptionist for New Zealand's largest and leading private cardiology group.
- Ormiston Hospital, Flatbush
- Free secure parking
- Approximately 30 hours per week
Listed four days agoat Healthscope
aka Blood & Specimen Collector or Pre-analytical Medical Laboratory Technician. Providing high quality collection services to our patients in Auckland
- Experience is not essential - full, ongoing training & development provided
- Subsidised Southern Cross Healthcare
- Multiple Auckland Locations
Listed eight hours agoat Local DoctorsTamaki Health is currently hiring experienced Practice Nurses to work in between Local Doctors Chapel Park and Dawson Road Clinic Listed eight hours agoat Local DoctorsTamaki Health is currently hiring experienced Practice Nurses to work at Local Doctors Otahuhu Clinic Listed four hours agoat Private AdvertiserExperienced Practice Nurse required for friendly GP practice in Auckland central eastern suburb Listed eight hours agoat Local DoctorsTamaki Health is currently hiring experienced Practice Nurses to work at Local Doctors Otara Listed thirteen days agoat Ta¯maki HealthDo you love working with people from diverse backgrounds? Are you passionate about community health? Then click here to see! Listed twelve days agoat Habit Group
Nursing role, advise on or develop clinical management plans for the person with pain.
- Opportunity to help people and make a difference in the community
- Develop your skills in Pain Management as a Registered Nurse
- Mobile phone and laptop provided!
Listed seven days agoat Keystone People
We are seeking a Facility Manager who has exceptional nurse management skills, has an optimistic perspective, and who is an approachable team leader.
- Well respected Aged Care Company
- Established aged care facility
- Ongoing professional developement
Listed thirteen days agoat Real Living Group
We are looking for enthusiastic Registered Nurses to join our teams as we grow and develop. Find out why you should be interested!
- Don’t get lost in the crowd- join a team where individuality is valued!
- Progress your professional development
- Receive competitive pay for your contributions
Listed seven days agoat Dental Corporation Pty Ltd
We are seeking a part time dental assistant to work with us 32.5 hours a week at St Heliers Dental Centre.
- Be part of a fast pace high profile dental practice
- Permanent part time position for an experienced Dental Assistant
- Located in St Heliers, Auckland
Listed five days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Use your experience and kind, compassionate and positive attitude to deliver nursing and care that is “good enough for mum”
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing opportunities for training and professional development
- Experience recognised with competitive rates
Receive new jobs for this search by email