Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Manurewa AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Janice Sommerville Ltd
Opportunity for experienced Dental Assistant wishing to further their career. Full time role, finish lunchtime on Fridays, no weekends/late nights
- Opportunity to gain orthodontic auxiliary registration
- Specialist Orthodontic practice using latest technology
- Warm friendly environment with supportive team
This is a featured jobat Auckland Radiology Group
Currently we are seeking a qualified MIT for a permanent part-time position based mainly at our solo branch in Ti Rakau.
- Part time role
- Competitive remuneration package
Listed five days agoat Presbyterian Support Northern
Are you looking for a flexible community-based role with excellent training opportunities?
- Are you flexible and able to work Wednesday to Sunday?
- Do you live within Manurewa and surrounding area?
- Have a current full NZ Drivers licence and your own vehicle?
Listed eleven days agoat Browns Road DentalSeeking Dental Assistants and receptionist to join our busy practice. Listed eleven days agoat Life PlusLooking for a fulfilling role? Part-time position available, working with a young child with Cerebral Palsy. Listed sixteen days agoat Eye Surgery AssociatesThis is a part time medical receptionist/administrative position working for two eye specialists in Manukau and Mt Wellington. Listed eleven days agoat Manukau City Medical Centre LimitedPractice Nurse for Multidisciplinary General Practice with competency on MedtechEvolution, smear taking and Immunization to work as a team Listed ten days agoat Ta¯maki Health
Join our team at the leading edge of providing mental health, long term conditions and self-management support to our communities!
- Do you enjoy making a difference in people’s lives?
- Would you like to work in primary care?
- Do you enjoy variety in your work?
Listed ten days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdA lovely varied fast paced medical reception/admin role based in a large friendly practice. Listed ten days agoat Ember
Are you looking for more than just a job? For an employer who values you and will assist you to develop both personally and professionally?
- Do you enjoy a challenge?
- Are you looking for something different and new – a first of its kind?
- Make a difference
Listed twenty days agoat Manurewa Medical LimitedManurewa Medical is a busy mid-sized General Practice. We are an energetic, professional and caring team looking for a like-minded Registered Nurse. Listed four days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Join the Medacs Healthcare Nursing Team as part of our specialist Mental Health Nursing Team on a casual basis. .
- Freedom to chose your own schedule
- Competitive Hourly rate, with enhancements and additional holiday pay
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed nineteen days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdGeneva Healthcare is currently seeking highly experienced support workers to care for our Medically Fragile children based in South Auckland. Listed nineteen days agoat Maxwell Health
We are wanting nurses 3-5 days per week starting from mid March on 3-8 week contracts. Working from home you'll require a smartphone and car.
- 20 years delivering Workplace Flu Vaccinations
- Short Term Contract - starting mid to late March
- Registered Nurses with Independent Vaccinator Authorisation Certificate
Listed sixteen days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Another exciting new job opportunity from Carejobz - The Go to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand!
More jobs: www.carejobz.com
0508 800 221
- Exciting prospect for someone who is looking to develop their career
- Forward thinking company with supportive senior management team
- Your opportunity to lead an experienced care team
Listed fifteen days agoat Local DoctorsTamaki Health is currently hiring experienced Practice Nurses for our clinics under Region 4 Listed eighteen days agoat Bethesda Care
Registered Nurse (Bachelor of Science Nursing) Aged Care experience preferred fixed term employment agreement to cover parental leave lateJan 2020
- A superb working environment in a purpose built facility
- The salary will be negotiable depending on your experience.
- 2 years experience Aged Care
Listed sixteen days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
Using you prior experience, you will be responsible for the planning, preparing and delivering rehabilitative programmes to male prisoners.
- Deliver rehabilitative programmes in Kohuora Auckland South Corrections Facility
- Make a difference to the lives of prisoners, their whānau and the community
- Fulltime, permanent, based in Wiri, Auckland
Listed fifteen days agoat MSN Health LtdWe are on the lookout for a sole charge full time Pharmacist to join us as soon as possible. Listed seventeen days agoat Serco Asia Pacific
International applicants are welcome to apply and could be eligible for relocation packages worth up to NZ$5,000
- Based at Kohuora Auckland South Corrections Facility in Wiri
- Forensic psychology experience required
- Join a passionate and professional team making a difference to people's lives
Listed three days agoat Auckland Heart Group
Secretary/Receptionist for New Zealand's largest and leading private cardiology group.
- Ormiston Hospital, Flatbush
- Free secure parking
- Job Share - Approx 22 hours per week with occasional Saturday mornings
Receive new jobs for this search by email