Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Ellerslie AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Auckland Radiology Group
Currently we are seeking a qualified MIT for a permanent part-time position based mainly at our solo branch in Ti Rakau.
- Part time role
- Competitive remuneration package
This is a featured jobat The Selwyn Foundation
Do you have an Aged Care management background? Over the Auckland traffic, and thinking about a move to a quieter pace of life? Then look no further!
- Cambridge-Waikato Location
- Aged Care Management position
- Registered Nursing background ESSENTIAL
Listed three days agoat Auckland Vascular Centre
We are seeking an experienced medical receptionist who is a capable multi-tasker with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Central Location - Remuera
- Free Staff Parking
- Supportive and Friendly Team
Listed six days agoat Auckland ENT GroupWe are looking for a star Receptionist to join our team... Greenlane / Silverdale Listed six days agoat Auckland Heart Group
- Epsom location - brand new modern premises
- 40 hours per week - 7.30 - 4.00pm
- Competitive remuneration
Listed nine days agoat Private AdvertiserFriendly, enthusiastic and efficient receptionist wanted for modern purpose-built GP clinic Listed two days agoat Ilam Retirement and CareSick of the traffic? Do you want to work somewhere sunny? Looking to work with a progressive organisation? Listed two days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We are looking an experienced Sterilising Technician to join our supportive and knowledgeable Endoscopy team,
- Provide decontamination, assembly, packaging and sterilisation services
- Permanent Part Time, 32 hours per week
- Based primarily at Mercy Epsom, with some travel to our Takapuna site
Listed four days agoat Auckland X-Ray ServicesCurrently we are seeking a highly self-motivated enthusiastic, friendly, positive person to be the front line of meeting and caring for our patients Listed five days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an Inpatient Receptionist to join the wonderful team on our inpatient orthopaedic ward
- Provide administrative support & customer service to our clinical team/patients
- Permanent Part Time, 15 hours per week
- Based at Mercy Hospital, Epsom
Listed three days agoat Lumino The DentistsOur Oral Surgery Associates - Remuera practice is looking for a part-time (25.5 hours per week) Front Desk Coordinator! Listed two days agoat Medpro Healthcare (NZ)
We are looking for Registered Nurse Vaccinators in Auckland to deliver Flu vaccinations to workplaces in 2020.
- Part of a Supportive Team
- Promoting Wellness
Listed two days agoat Southern Cross Hospitals
Southern Cross' Brightside hospital is seeking an experienced Clinical Resource Nurse to join their team.
- Flexible working hours
- Christmas and New Year breaks
- Subsidised health insurance
Listed four days agoat Ascot Angiography
Join our team of specialist clinical staff in a supportive and modern environment. We offer opportunities for professional growth and ongoing training
- Central location, staff parking and flexible hours
- Supportive team environment with highly skilled clinical staff
- Exceptional working conditions, modern high-tech premises
Listed five days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an experienced Bookings Coordinator to join our wonderful Bookings team
- Provide surgeons and secretaries with outstanding patient booking service
- Permanent Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Based at Ascot Hospital, Remuera
Listed thirteen days agoat Auckland Family Medical Centre
Do you have Medical Receptionist experience Medtech 32 preferred but not essential as training would be given the right candidate
- We are a small friendly Doctors Practice in Remuera.
- We have a very supportive staff.
- Great communication skills and a sense humour required.
Listed four days agoat Metro Recruitment LtdA lovely varied fast paced medical reception/admin role based in a large practice. There is never a dull moment in this fun, friendly practice! Listed three days agoat Oceania Group
Manage the daily operations of our facility and sale of care suits, with a strong focus on excellent care of residents, at Meadowbank Care in Auckland
- Competitive renumeration package, including phone and laptop
- Professional development opportunities, support you to grow in your role
- This is the opportunity to stretch your management and leadership skills
Receive new jobs for this search by email