Healthcare & Medical Jobs in Rosedale AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Specsavers Botany
Experienced optical Assistant or Dispensing Optician
- Competitive renumeration
- A fast paced, fun environment
- Career progression
This is a featured jobat McIntosh Dental Centre
West Auckland based role within 2 busy well respected dental practice's
- Trainee role - no experience necessary
- Potential to train as a Dental Assistant
- Based at both our practices - Henderson and Hobsonville
Listed one day agoat Aria Bay Retirement VillageDo you have a NZ Certificate in Diversional Therapy, Health and Wellbeing or similar, relevant qualification? Listed five days agoat North Shore UrologyWe have a great opportunity for an experienced practice manager to join our close-knit, private surgical practice. Listed five days agoat Drake New Zealand - Medox
Our female client requires someone to assist with daily tasks.
Including shopping, personal care, escort to appointments, housekeeping
- Full Drivers Licence
- Good availabilty, reliable and flexible for cover
- Familiar with Brain Injury
Listed twelve days agoat 3M ANZ PTY LTDGreat Career Opportunity within the 3M Health Care Business Group. Auckland Location. Market Leading Products. Excellent Step for Qualified RN Listed sixteen days agoat Pender & Associates LimitedThis is a demanding day by day role ensuring patients and referrers receive top service, team members are on track and the facility is up to standard Listed twenty six days agoat VisionWest Community Trust
Are you a super organiser who loves working supporting people?
- On-going training and development
- Competitive salary
- Make a difference in your community
Listed eight days agoat Bayside Dental CentrePosition opened in a busy practice with a great team of clinicians and support staff, you will be in a happy and friendly environment Listed seven days agoat Craft RecruitmentJoin a wonderful group of passionate professionals and learn a new skill set Listed seven days agoat Ferry Enterprises LtdActivities Coordinator/Diversional Therapist required for Aged Care Facility Albany Listed twenty one days agoat Orongo Lifecare LimitedQuiet Rest Home on the North Shore requires Health Care Assistants Listed twelve days agoat IQVIAIQVIA Australia and New Zealand is looking for Clinical Research Associates at all levels to join our Single Sponsor (FSP) teams. Listed six days agoat Ferry Enterprises LtdFull time Registered Nurse required for Aged Care facility in Albany Listed twenty five days agoat Red Consulting Group
The ultimate Medical Reception role on offer on the Nth Shore! Deliver first class front line services in NZ's top sports medicine environment. Wow!
- Join NZ's top Sports Medicine Practice - exceptional work environment
- Showcase your fabulous Receptionist skills - perfect if you love health & sports
- This job will add value to your CV - feel appreciated each & every day at work
Listed thirteen days agoat Dental Corporation Pty LtdWe are seeking an experienced Dental Assistant to work with us on a permanent part time basis. Minimum 20 hours on offer per week located in Albany. Listed eleven days agoat Medacs Healthcare New Zealand
Registered Nurses required for the Department of Corrections. Excellent role to clinically upskill, with the freedom to chose your shifts.
- Freedom and Flexibility in your roster
- Full training and tailored orientation provided
- Competitive hourly rate with additional enhancements and holiday pay.
Listed fifteen days agoat Medcall Health Personnel
Choose your own shifts. Experience new work environments. Grow your clinical knowledge base. Enjoy the work/life balance you deserve.
- Albany, Glenfield, Browns Bay, Takapuna & many more locations!
- Choose your hours - work as many or as little shifts as you want each week
- Supportive team, ongoing training opportunities and lots of variety!
Listed twenty one days agoat Carejobz - Experts in Aged Care & Nursing Recruitment
Another exciting new job opportunity from Carejobz - The Go to Guys for Aged Care Jobs in New Zealand!
More jobs: www.carejobz.com
0508 800 221
- Be rewarded for your efforts in a role where you make a difference.
- Working within a team who respect their residents and each other.
- Enjoy a supportive and encouraging working environment
Receive new jobs for this search by email