Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Digital Data Systems Ltd
Winter may be coming but the demand for Field Service Engineers is heating up. If you are ready to go, then now is the time to connect.
- Solid Desktop Support Engineer (Level 2) positions
- Competitive rates and the possibility of extension!
- Partner with the best - work with NZ iconic brands
This is a featured jobat ACIT Limited
Junior Systems Engineer (graduates welcome) You will be the point of contact for all post-sales systems and product support issues and queries.
- Opportunity for growth in a team that supports you.
- Variety within the role
- A friendly and professional work environment
Listed sixteen hours agoat Eye Institute
We require a medical secretary at our Remuera branch to be part of a dynamic group delivering optimum standards of customer service and care
- Are you dedicated to providing the best level of customer service
- Can you prioritise and multi task
- Are you a great communicator
Listed five days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
An opportunity to work in various administration roles in a Large Health Organisation
- Short and Long term assignments
- Immediate requirements available
- Free training provided
Listed eleven days agoat Lumino The Dentists
Join this patient-centric role as a Receptionist in a large, busy Auckland practice!
- Join a large, caring practice in a patient-centric role!
- Part-time, 5 days a week!
- The ideal candidate will being naturally well-organised, warm and empathetic!
Listed twenty three hours agoat 3A Web Solution LimitedWe are always looking for smart, positive and energetic people to join our team as we continue to expand and service our customer’s needs. Listed four days agoat MercyAscot Hospital
Lead the Clinical Workstream in the build and implementation of our new Patient Administration System/Electronic Medical Records
- Highly driven and passionate environment
- Definitely a 'feather in your cap' role for your career
- Based at MercyAscot Hospital Epsom
Listed four days agoat Local DoctorsWe have a full time opportunity for a Relief Medical Receptionist to work across our Auckland Central clinics Listed nine hours agoat Biomed LimitedWe have positions available in our CAPS and Manufacturing departments. We provide an essential service to people in NZ so flexibility is important. Listed four days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
If you have excellent attention to detail this may be the perfect role for you! Long-term assignment in Greenlane
- Healthcare organisation
- Long term temp role
- Greenlane Location
Listed nine hours agoat Youthline AucklandYouthline is looking for a Network Administrator to provide support primarily to Auckland users with light support to other centres across the country Listed five days agoat Auckland CouncilProcessing & delivery of Mail, Courier, Digital Mail (Scanning) and Distribution of parcel services Listed three days agoat Community CreationsSupervision of free, 24/7 crisis support via text and instant messaging. Listed four days agoat The University of AucklandApplications are invited for a Research Assistant to support research project activities and duties within the Dementia Prevention Research Clinic Listed fourteen hours agoat Lloyd Executive LtdImagine being the Cloud and Infrastructure Manager for a large entity making the leap to the Cloud Listed six days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join team of Clinic Coordinators, Epsom, front desk role, calm/mature approach essen, $25/hr.
- Step up from GP medical reception to Specialists!
- $25/hour, 8am to 12.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Epsom, free parking, shared café with public
Listed seven days agoat Lumino The DentistsOur Oral Surgery specialist practice in Auckland is looking for a part-time Front Desk Coordinator to join their team! Listed three days agoat HealthCare NZ
We're looking for someone special who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast paced environment to provide service coordination within our Auckland team.
- Are you passionate about our community?
- Bring your experience in the health and disability sector
- Work alongside a team who are committed to excellence in Home based support
Receive new jobs for this search by email