Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat InternetNZ
An opportunity to help establish a product management discipline and mindset at InternetNZ through developing new and existing products and services.
- Do you want your role to make a difference in New Zealand?
- Do you thrive on driving the creation and management of products?
- Do you want flexibility to make the role your own?
This is a featured jobat NZDF
NZDF is transitioning Information Communication Technology to a service delivery partnership model. Take ownership of the problem management process.
- Provide leadership during our CIS transition
- Own the problem management process
- Two years fixed term
Listed two days agoat Fisher and Paykel Healthcare
Entry level vacancies within Fisher and Paykel Healthcare!
- Graduate opportunities
- Free parking and subsidized cafes
- Work with an iconic kiwi company
Listed two days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join team of Clinic Coordinators, Epsom, front desk role, calm/mature approach essen, $25/hr.
- Step up from GP medical reception to Specialists!
- $25/hour, 8am to 12.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Epsom, free parking, shared café with public
Listed seventeen hours agoat Fujitsu New ZealandCustomer-focused IT deployment service specialist required for a global leader in this field. Listed six days agoat Eastside Family DoctorsWe are looking for a reliable honest individual with a can do attitude to work in a busy Medical Center which is still growing Listed two days agoat SmilecareManukau Smilecare are looking for an entry level Dental Assistant with full training provided. Listed seven days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration Support Adult Community Mental Health & Addiction Services Tauranga Hospital Bay of Plenty District Health Board 0.6 FTE... Listed twenty one hours agoat Bachmann OrthodonticsWe will provide a pathway for a Dental Assistant to become an Orthodontic Auxiliary. Listed thirteen days agoat Northland District Health Board
Clerical Temps work in fast paced and varied environments providing temp cover in a range of administration roles across the organisation.
- Provide a positive front-line profile
- The hospital uses Microsoft Office programs
- A strong customer focus is essential
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our friendly and compassionate team dedicated to providing quality health services to our patients. Listed eight days agoat Valley UltrasoundWe are looking for a permanent part time/relief part time receptionist. The role entails reception, customer service and other administrative duties. Listed three days agoat AderantWe’re keen to add an experienced, highly capable, and passionate DBA to our development group based in Albany on the North Shore. Listed two days agoat TalentID Recruitment Ltd
Medical PA required to support surgical team
- 3 month temporary cover / Part-time flexi hours
- Medical industry experience required
- ASAP start
Listed thirteen hours agoat Hays Information Technology
Looking for an IT Operations Manager for a challenging yet exciting role in Auckland CBD!
- Payment solutions
- Auckland CBD Location
- Great salary
Listed two days agoat Lumino The Dentists
Entry level Dental Assistant position, experience is preferred but training can be given!
- Entry level Dental Assistant position, experience is preferred
- Great location, directly opposite One Tree Hill
- Located in a medical practice
Listed eight days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration SupportClerical Relief Team (On Call)Tauranga and Whakatane HospitalsBay of Plenty District Health BoardCasual / On-call... Listed eight days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
If you have fast typing speed and excellent medical terminology then this could be for you!
- Temporary assignment
- 20 - 40 hours per week
- Greenlane location
Listed nine days agoat Lumino The DentistsOne of our Remuera practices is looking for a part-time Receptionist to join their team! Listed nine days agoat Central PHO
We are a practice full of activity & require a Medical Administrator / Receptionist with a warm, approachable & courteous manner...
- Horowhenua Community Practice, Levin
- Permanent full-time position
- Deliver equitable, warm & courteous customer service
Listed six days agoat Northland District Health Board
We are seeking a highly organised person to work 3 days a week as the Aspire Workflow Coordinator in Medical Outpatients Department
- Medical Outpatients Department – Aspire/Meddocs processing
- High-level computer skills are essential
- Training in the outpatient booking system will be provided
Receive new jobs for this search by email