Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
We are after a penetration tester to join our growing team and help us keep up with our ongoing pipeline of work.
- Exciting and friendly team culture
- Excellent career path
- Fast paced growing team
This is a featured jobat Soft Tech (NZ) Ltd
We are looking for a self motivated, customer-centric desktop specialist to help ensure our PC's work seamlessly.
- Work with highly intelligent and passionate like minded people
- Shore based role - no more peak hour traffic to the city
- Global organisation
Listed seven days agoat Hastings Health CentreWe are looking for someone with outstanding customer service, a professional can do attitude and a warm, friendly personality to join the team. Listed six days agoat Green Cross Health
Be on the front desk and be the first point of contact for all our patients and their families.
- Two permanent full time positions available
- Join our Green Cross Health group of medical centres
- Be well supported by friendly and hardworking teams
Listed eighteen hours agoat Wellington Orthodontic AssociatesWould you enjoy working in a fun and highly focused team environment where you can make a positive difference in the lives of our patients? Listed eighteen hours agoat Kamo PharmacyFull time Retail Pharmacy Sales position in a busy pharmacy in the pleasant suburb of Kamo Whangarei. No Parking hassles!! Listed eight days agoat South Link HealthThree Rivers Health is looking for someone to join their reception team. The role is approximately 32 hours a week. Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
A skilled Administrator is sought to co-ordinate elective surgical lists and related support services.
- Great opportunity to join a dynamic team working in the health industry
- Full time employment
Listed twenty one hours agoat Private AdvertiserThe Data Wrangler’s role is to ensure digitally preserved archival material is submitted to and retrieved from Kohinga, the Digital Archive. Listed two days agoat Shakespeare Orthodontics
Reception skills and interpersonal communication skills are required for this job. Training will be provided for the specific aspects.
- Unique opportunity to take a leading role in a specialist practice
- Career development potential
- Friendly and productive work environment
Listed six days agoat dent1st LtdOutgoing, bubbly Junior Dental Assistant/ Receptionist Listed one day agoat Eye Institute
We require a medical secretary at our Remuera branch to be part of a dynamic group delivering optimum standards of customer service and care
- Are you dedicated to providing the best level of customer service
- Can you prioritise and multi task
- Are you a great communicator
Listed twenty hours agoat Tribe (New Zealand) Limited
Entrepreneurial, innovative NZ start up that is about to reshape their market globally. Opportunities like this don't come up often.
- Entrepreneurial technology start up
- Be part of industry disruption
- Leadership team position owning Operations
Listed seventeen hours agoat Glenview Medical Centre
As a receptionist, you will report to the practice manager and will enjoy exposure to greeting patients, invoicing, booking appointments and more.
- Permanent full time position
- 40 hours Monday to Friday
Listed thirty minutes agoat DXC Technology Australia Pty LTDBe part of an experienced and customer driven team, providing project and "business as usual" MS SQL DBA support to customers. Listed three days agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Develop your skills to their full potential with a passionate Customer Technology Services team based in East Tamaki, Auckland.
- Opportunity to develop your skills in a position where every day is different!
- Join a fast=paced interactive environment
- Based in East Tamaki, Auckland
Listed two days agoat Compass Group NZ Ltd
Rare combination of food services & dietetics!
- Be part of the no 1 team!
- Make a difference!
Listed two days agoat Aria Park Retirement Village
General cleaning in Care Centre and Village environment, including scheduled maintenance cleaning tasks
- Fantastic Central Auckland location with a great Team
- On the job training provided including self directed learning
- Established company with national support
Listed six days agoat Remuera Surgical CareFull-time, working 9am-5pm Monday to Thursday and 8am-4.30pm Friday's.
Receive new jobs for this search by email