Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster.
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Soft Tech (NZ) Ltd
We are looking for a self motivated, customer-centric desktop specialist to help ensure our PC's work seamlessly.
- Work with highly intelligent and passionate like minded people
- Shore based role - no more peak hour traffic to the city
- Global organisation
This is a featured jobat Liquid IT
Fantastic role working across the business to support the day to day running of projects and managed services.
- Wellington’s freshest and fastest growing IT Company
- Fluidity to evolve and expand into various areas of the business
- Highly successful team
Listed twenty one hours agoat Department of Corrections
Your role will be varied and will include database administration, quality assurance and staff training.
- 20 hours per week – 4 days a week
- National Office, Wellington
- Permanent Position
Listed six days agoat Hastings Health CentreWe are looking for someone with outstanding customer service, a professional can do attitude and a warm, friendly personality to join the team. Listed twenty hours agoat Pacific Radiology
We have an exciting opportunity for a Medical Receptionist to join our team in Frankton!
- Competitive salary with an excellent work / life balance
- Generous leave entitlements
Listed five days agoat Green Cross Health
Be on the front desk and be the first point of contact for all our patients and their families.
- Two permanent full time positions available
- Join our Green Cross Health group of medical centres
- Be well supported by friendly and hardworking teams
Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
Reception Desk position reporting to our Front Office Manager
- Well known healthcare practice
- Great team environment
- Customer service focus
Listed seven days agoat South Link HealthThree Rivers Health is looking for someone to join their reception team. The role is approximately 32 hours a week. Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
A skilled Administrator is sought to co-ordinate elective surgical lists and related support services.
- Great opportunity to join a dynamic team working in the health industry
- Full time employment
Listed eight days agoat Vinery Lane SurgeryThis role involves: Receiving patients and enquiries at the front desk and answering the phone Generating invoices and receipts and handling cash and Listed sixteen hours agoat Shakespeare Orthodontics
Reception skills and interpersonal communication skills are required for this job. Training will be provided for the specific aspects.
- Unique opportunity to take a leading role in a specialist practice
- Career development potential
- Friendly and productive work environment
Listed five days agoat dent1st LtdOutgoing, bubbly Junior Dental Assistant/ Receptionist Listed six days agoat Stillpoint OsteopathsAdministrative Officer Part Time We’re looking for a bright, vibrant, detail-oriented individual to join our clinic admin team Listed two days agoat city eye specialistsWe are a boutique specialist Ophthalmology practice who has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced medical secretary to join our friendly team. Listed five days agoat Lumino The DentistsWe are looking for a positive, experienced Receptionist to our their busy Shirley practice on a part-time capacity (34 hours per week)! Listed seven days agoat Otago Regional CouncilYour day-to-day role will entail processing and checking of daily incoming water metering data (800+ sites), and other compliance data. Listed seven days agoat Optimal Performance
We are looking for a friendly person to interact with our patients as the entry point into our positive, sporting environment
- Busy Sport based Private Practice, cyclists, multisport, runners, gymnasts etc
- Hands on, on site gym, pilates/core classes, cycle classes
Listed five days agoat Churton Park Medical Care1 x Practice Receptionist/Administration - Part-time - 12 Months Maternity Cover/Permanent Position Listed six days agoat Riccarton ClinicWe are looking for experienced medical receptionists to work early evenings (Mon-Fri 4-hour) shifts and a mix of day & evening (8-hour) shifts. Listed nine days agoat Corrective Foot Solutions
Permanent part time role 22-24 hours/week and will be financially rewarded as you grow in your role. Days of work: Thursday, Friday and Saturday am
- Positive environment
- Fast paced
Receive new jobs for this search by email