Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Government & Defence Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Robert Walters
Join a growing Project Management practice within Immigration New Zealand.
- Work on nationally significant projects which impact on the future of NZ
- High profile role, fantastic team culture
- Multiple opportunities available
This is a featured jobat Soft Solutions
We sell computer products to IT companies and need to add someone to our team of people answering questions from our customers.
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great team
- The chance to start and/or continue to grow your career
- Modern office in Newmarket
Listed eleven hours agoat Hawkes Bay District Health Board
We have an opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our friendly Logistics team.
- Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills?
- Bring your 'can-do' attitude and sense of urgency
- Get the opportunity to work in the Sunny Hawke's Bay
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Bargain Chemist are calling all dispensary assistants! you will be the first point of call to customers and patients
- Join the Bargain Chemist family!
- Are you a customer service superstar?
- Friendly and supportive team environment
Listed one day agoat Better Health LimitedAn opportunity has become available for a part time, permanent Medical receptionist at Amberley Medical Centre. Listed ten hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administration Assistant to join our Greenlane, Auckland based team.
- Assisting with a range of administration services and functions
- Bring your strong interpersonal skills
- Annual salary of $51,250 plus five weeks' annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserPermanent part time/full time Medical Receptionist/Administrator Listed four days agoat Four Peak HealthMedical Reception/Administration job located in beautiful Geraldine. An opportunity as arisen to join our fabulous friendly team at Four Peak Health. Listed one day agoat University of Canterbury
Do you want to be part of a team taking a holistic and proactive approach to student and staff health services?
- Be first point of contact with the UC's Health Centre
- Ensure a professional, friendly and resourceful reception area
- Join a highly skilled and motivated team of professionals
Listed one day agoat Tauranga Eye Specialists LimitedLooking for a customer focused role in a fun and supportive team environment? This could be a great opportunity for you! Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserWe're on the search for an administrator who can hit the ground running and make the job their own Listed fourteen hours agoat NZDF
Be part of a team who are passionate about the work they do, and very proud of the service they provide.
- Excellent career development opportunity!
- Join a fun, diverse and passionate team!
- Unique organisation, unique experience!
Listed two days agoat Department of Conservation
Calling all administration superstars! We need your help to keep things humming
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- We are looking for a flexible, enthusiastic team player to join our team
- Working on casual basis, across local DOC Offices
Listed ten hours agoat ACC
An administrator level role in the Chief Executive Office at ACC - calling for exceptional Administrators with excellent customer service skills.
- Do you have exceptional administration and customer service skills?
- Can you juggle planning and admin like a champion?
- Bring your flexible attitude and organisational skill
Listed two days agoat Join Our Team
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Library Assistant to join the team at our Cambridge Library.
- Do you have excellent communication skills and a sense of humour?
- You will be responsible for a broad range of library functions
- Bring your outstanding customer service skills!
Listed twelve hours agoat The University of WaikatoIn this role, you will be responsible for enquiry, enrolment, programme advice and graduation processes. Listed three days agoat NZDF
A permanent full time opportunity has arisen as part of a team of five Kaiarahi/Visitor Hosts and we welcome your application.
- Ensure delivery of excellent customer service
- Passionate team and excellent culture
- National Army Museum, Waiouru
Listed nine hours agoat Mt Eden Medical CentreWe are centrally located General Practice looking for an enthusiastic and flexible team player to join warm and inviting administration team. Listed three days agoat Omni Health
Join our high performing patient focused team on a part time basis
- warm and inviting administration team
- Professional and supportive
Listed one day agoat HalswellhealthOur practice assistant provides support to the nursing and admin team and is essential to our day to day business Listed fifteen hours agoat National Hauora CoalitionThe role is a hands-on role to support our general practice network members with several primary care projects and programmes delivered by our PHO. Listed twelve hours agoat The University of WaikatoIn this new role, you will be responsible for providing strategic and expert advice on student administration and engagement matters.
Receive new jobs for this search by email