Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical, Hospitality & Tourism Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Inov8 Limited
Do you have a keen interest and affinity with Identity? Working to adopt identity into the DNA of all orgainsations and working with industry leaders
- Pre-Sales & Technical Specialist
- Length and Breadth of Identity Services
- Developement Opportunitites
Listed ten hours agoat Novotel Auckland AirportWe're looking for someone who is passionate about guest services and loves the front office environment. Apply if you're up for the challenge! Listed two days agoat SKYCITYWe have a position available for a dedicated and motivated individual to join our customer focused Cashiers team. Listed eleven hours agoat Tauranga City Council
Responsible for the coordination of 6 indoor venues and 5 hirable green spaces for meetings, workshops, conferences, private and community events
- Work at one of Tauranga's highly valued and well-used community destinations
- Take the next step in your Events / Hospitality career
- Make a difference to your community
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Bargain Chemist are calling all dispensary assistants! you will be the first point of call to customers and patients
- Join the Bargain Chemist family!
- Are you a customer service superstar?
- Friendly and supportive team environment
Listed three days agoat Commodore MotelFantastic people person to become a Motel All Rounder - Sunday - 10.30am to 8.00pm and Wednesday or Thursday night (5-8pm) Listed one day agoat Better Health LimitedAn opportunity has become available for a part time, permanent Medical receptionist at Amberley Medical Centre. Listed one day agoat Scentre Group
Join the Westfield Newmarket customer experience team to help form Auckland's newest shopping destination.
- Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
- Westfield Newmarket will create a world-class retail and lifestyle destination
- Join us and help deliver exceptional customer service in an extraordinary place
Listed three days agoat Prime Hotels LimitedMercure Wellington Abel Tasman is seeking an experienced Receptionist to join our friendly and dynamic Front Office team. Listed thirteen hours agoat Cordis, Auckland
Join our team of 21 professionals who excel in taking the initiative to create the ultimate 5 star, memorable experience on arrival and departure
- Show us your initiative - we want you to WOW our guests!!
- Busy front desk with 411 rooms set to be 650 rooms by 2021
- We deliver heartfelt career journey and colleague experience with benefits
Listed ten hours agoat St Margaret's College• School environment in great location with car parking • Hours are 10-30am - 7pm and rostered weekends 4 on 4 off Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserPermanent part time/full time Medical Receptionist/Administrator Listed four days agoat Four Peak HealthMedical Reception/Administration job located in beautiful Geraldine. An opportunity as arisen to join our fabulous friendly team at Four Peak Health. Listed one day agoat Tauranga Eye Specialists LimitedLooking for a customer focused role in a fun and supportive team environment? This could be a great opportunity for you! Listed one day agoat Spotless Facility Services (NZ) Limited* Can you start early on weekends?
* Work 6.5 hours over Saturday and Sunday?
* Work 3 days afternoon shifts during the week for 4 hours each day? Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserWe're on the search for an administrator who can hit the ground running and make the job their own Listed two days agoat Trinity Wharf Tauranga- Amazing customer service opportunity. - Join a well-established and successful hospitality team. - Create relationships with a variety of customers! Listed twelve hours agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a friendly person looking for a part time role? Jane Mander Retirement Village in Whangarei has an opportunity for you!
- Busy, varied and rewarding part time role
- Opportunity to join one of NZ’s most successful companies!
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
Listed one day agoat STA Travel
Want to combine your passion for travel with your career? Here's your chance! Come and work for the world's largest student and youth travel company
- Start Your Own Adventure
- Join the world leader in student, youth, learning and adventure travel!
- Amazing travel incentives, bonuses and free educational trips!
Listed nine hours agoat Fisher and Paykel HealthcareThis role will mainly involve basic food preparation and presentation, as well as customer service and general kitchen cleaning duties Listed three days agoat Kitomba
We are currently seeking all night owls who enjoy working independently and autonomously. The position is PM shifts only - finish times at midnight.
- 12pm to 12am Shifts Only
- Full Time Salary + Bonuses provided
- Full System Training Provided
Receive new jobs for this search by email