Help Desk & IT Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Generation Homes
Generation Homes is looking to fill a new created role for a Sales and Systems Administrator based in our National office in Tauranga
- 100% NZ owned company
- Fun team environment & central Tauranga location
- New Home Group Builder
This is a featured jobat Mercury IT
Level 2 IT technical engineer. Focused primarily on Microsoft desktop & infrastructure technology. Excellent customer service a priority.
- Career development opportunities
- Challenging & varied role
- Friendly dynamic team
Listed six days agoat St John
Providing first level incident and service request support to St John internal staff. Scope and variety to the role. Solid IT knowledge essential.
- Emergency Ambulance Service - Nationwide
- 4 days on / 4 days off roster
- Mt Wellington based
Listed three days agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Kick-start your technology career with a leading industry player who's clients are some of NZ's most recognised brands
- Work in a close knit IT team and be mentored by some of the best in the business
- Provide L1 to L3 technical support on both infrastructure and systems
- Prime central location close to public transport
Listed seven days agoat Tauranga City Council
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our team.
- Based in Tauranga CBD
- Join our highly motivated, supportive team
- Great employee benefits
Listed three days agoat Duncan Cotterill
It focused? Looking for an entry-level role with a reputable Law firm? Apply now!
- Christchurch Central
- You'll have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ideally you will have completed a relevant tertiary qualification
Listed three days agoat T&G Global
Predominately phone based role supporting the business nation wide level 1 queries.
- Onsite parking and cafe
- Further IT skills
- Rostered Shifts - Monday to Friday between 6am - 6pm
Listed three days agoat KiwiRailBe the connection between our IT function and the Business users. Listed six days agoat University of Otago
We work to provide a wide range of technology services and solutions to support our colleagues and students across all Otago University campuses.
- Provide effective, reliable operational IT support, advice and recommendations
- Build and maintain strong relationships with clients and colleagues
- Join New Zealand's oldest University
Listed six days agoat Reivernet LtdWe are currently seeking a new star to fill an exciting role as a full time ICT Customer Support Officer based in our Auckland office. Listed four days agoat NIWAOur IT Support function has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated individual to provide IT related support Listed three days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandService Desk Opportunities with Fujitsu in Wellington! Listed three days agoat New Era IT Ltd
This role is based out in the field assisting with project work and supporting schools with their IT. The role is based in Hamilton
- Technical role based in Hamilton, Waikato
- Gain hands-on experience in the IT industry’s latest technologies
- Friendly, supportive and down-to-earth team culture
Listed three days agoat Starfish Consulting
Are you an experienced IT Help Desk Administrator? Then check out our ad!
- January Start
- Porirua Location
- Rewarding government agency
Listed three days agoat Dimension Data New ZealandThe role is responsible for providing a managed service to clients to ensure that their IT infrastructure and systems remain operational. Listed three days agoat Micale Recruitment• Platinum Clients! • Projects orientated! • Fast paced and varied role! • Auckland - North Shore location Listed six days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandOpportunity for a skilled, customer focused Desktop Support person who is passionate about providing a first class service. Listed three days agoat Hays Information Technology
Excellent opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst professional to work for a well- esteemed Government agency
- Strong organisational culture
- Prestigious organisation
- Competitive rate
Listed three days agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent opportunities within our Enterprise level Service Desk Operation in Auckland. Listed four days agoat Comet BackupNot your average role! - due to the growth of our software product we’re looking to add a technical support champion to our team. Listed three days agoat Foundation Studies LimitedThe University of Otago Language Centre & Foundation Year are seeking an IT professional to deliver core IT services for students and staff members.
Receive new jobs for this search by email