Full Time Help Desk & IT Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Partners Life
Information Technology Technical Lead Service Support is sought by high performing national Insurance business
- Strong approachable executive leadership
- Engaged high performing team
- Inclusive work culture
This is a featured jobat IT Engine Limited
Full time level 1 helpdesk support and scheduling
- Growing IT Services business
- Albany location
- Great team environment
Listed one hour agoat RWA People - Connecting ITpeople with outstanding jobs
Kick-start your technology career with a leading industry player who's clients are some of NZ's most recognised brands
- Work in a close knit IT team and be mentored by some of the best in the business
- Provide technical support on both infrastructure and systems
- Prime central location close to public transport
Listed two days agoat Open PolytechnicDo you like the sound of a Service Desk role that makes a real difference to the Staff and Students of Open Polytechnic? Listed one day agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
We are looking for someone to help people fully utilise ICT service offerings into their normal work and study practices.
- Deliver first line support for ICT services
- Provide excellent customer service
- Assist people to fully utilise ICT service offerings
Listed one day agoat ContainerCo
Provide high quality information technology to the business, working on software, infrastructure and support requirements.
- Bring your sound knowledge of business systems and software maintenance
- Utilise your excellent documentation, reconciliation and reporting skills
- Be an integral member of the IT team
Listed three days agoat Ember
We are looking for a Full-Time IT Help Desk Administrator to be the first point of contact and to provide first level IT support to Ember employees.
- Work for a charitable organisation
- Do work that matters
- Progress your career
Listed three days agoat OneHQ
Service Desk Analyst, with excellent communication and customer service skills, sought to join our fast growing company.
- Friendly team environment
- Room to grow in rapidly expanding company
- Great uncapped incentive scheme
Listed four hours agoat Private Advertiser*Great opportunity to grow your skills with exposure to the latest technologies *Central City location *Supportive team environment Listed three days agoat The Interiors Group
We are looking for an experienced Support Analyst to provide support to Carpet Court & CurtainStudio with helpdesk solutions & remote desktop issues
- Central CBD location, close to public transport
- Fast-paced role providing Level 1 and 2 support internally
- Join a solutions-focused, collaborative team
Listed six days agoat accessable
Great opportunity to join a diverse company that really makes a positive difference in people's lives.
- Fast growing company
- Close to Auckland Airport
Listed one day agoat BBC TechnologiesBBC Technologies are looking for an experienced IT Systems Administrator with a good understanding of computer software, hardware, and networks. Listed three days agoat healthAlliancePermanent, Full Time Based in Penrose Listed three days agoat IndeServe LtdAre you a hands-on technical support professional? Do you have experience with Point of Sale systems? Listed nine days agoat Royal New Zealand Plunket Trust
The Plunket T&I Service Desk Analyst position is focused on first level hardware and software support.
- Be the first point of contact for our clients
- Bring your well-developed communication skills
- Get your foot in the door of a large national organisation
Listed one day agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed one day agoat The University of Auckland
We are recruiting for an End User Support Engineer to assist students, academics and professional staff to meet their teaching & research goals.
- Full-time, Permanent
- Deliver technical excellence to all communities of the university
- Support the University's core functions of Teaching, Learning and Research
Receive new jobs for this search by email