Help Desk & IT Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Hays Information Technology
Are you immediately available & looking for a new helpdesk role?If so please call Casey at Hays on 033776656
- MAC Help desk role
- Temporary ongoing role
- Start immediately!
This is a featured jobat NOW New Zealand Limited
We're looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join #TeamAwesome .
- Dynamic Team Enviroment
- Awesome Opportunity for Gorwth
- Be apart of an Award Winning Team
Listed eighteen minutes agoat New Zealand Post Limited
Desktop support role with loads of variety and scope for development
- Are you a support superstar or IT graduate?
- Do you enjoy building rapport with internal customers?
- Do you want a fast-paced and exciting new challenge?
Listed six hours agoat BTG LtdBusiness Technology Group Ltd (BTG) is a rapidly growing systems company that is looking for an intelligent Support Engineer to join our team Listed eight hours agoat Dove Electronics LimitedThis full-time role involves building and modifying a wide variety of computers for a well established IT wholesaler. Listed eight hours agoat Cin7
Cin7 are looking for the best of the best to join their IT Support team.
- Friendly, supportive and flexible work environment
- Career progression and training
- Health insurance and birthday leave
Listed nine hours agoat Find IT Recruitment
A global systems integrator and managed services provider that designs, manages, and optimises today’s evolving technology environments.
- Linux HA
- Penrose offices
- 3 Month Contract - could extend
Listed ten hours agoat Crew Consulting
Desktop support role (Level 1 and 2) based in Christchurch providing support to both internal and external parties.
- Christchurch based (NZ's most friendly city)
- Huge scope for career development
- Supportive and engaging environment
Listed ten hours agoat Auckland Council
Implements process and systems in this newly created role
- • 1 year Fixed Term
- • Based at Auckland’s Waterfront (CBD)
- • A newly created role so an opportunity to make it your own
Listed one day agoat Michael Page International Pte Ltd
Provide Level 2-3 IT resolution assistance to end-user customers
- Leading IT Managed Service Provider
- Contract or Permanent opportunity
Listed one day agoat UnisysSupport Unisys clients and the contractual service level in the achievement of high level customer service and first level technical support. Listed one day agoat OfficeMax New Zealand Limited
Join our highly experienced IT team in this exciting level 1 & 2 Service Desk Analyst role!
- Work for an iconic market leader!
- Permanent Full time role, rostered shifts & FREE Parking!
- Diverse opportunity to increase your expertise and skills!
Listed one day agoat Private AdvertiserE-Commerce platform and CRM system managing and maintenance . Providing technology solution and services. Listed one day agoat Presto Resourcing
Are you an experienced Level 2 Engineer with Managed Service Provider experience, exciting opportunity, be rewarded here
- Career Progression - MSP Experience required
- Great salary, location and nice open plan office!
- Creative work environment with inspiring colleagues and a culture of success!
Listed one day agoat Gorilla Technology LtdGorilla Technology is looking for a smart and enthusiastic person, who learns technical things quickly and has strong communication skills. Listed one day agoat Blue Star Group New ZealandWe are looking for an individual with a 'can do' attitude to join our IT team based in Auckland/Wellington. Listed one day agoat Fujitsu New ZealandPermanent Service Desk Analyst opportunities in Wellington. Listed one day agoat Recruit IT – Your IT Career and Contract Specialists
Provide L1/L2 support for a range of network and managed hosting services for customers with a nation-wide reach.
- North Shore location
- Commercial L1/L2 support experience required
- Lots of variety working with a range of customers and environments
Listed one day agoat Horizons Regional Council
Do you have a great attitude and like to help solve IT issues?
- Level 2 support role.
- Excellent opportunity for career development.
- Work accross multiple technologies.
Listed two days agoat Wellington Water Limited
Take an opportunity to bring your drainage and water expertise to a role that helps Wellington city and its communities.
- Do you pride yourself on a full customer service experience?
- Demonstrate practical experience in the field of water and drainage
- Show initiative and be proactive in supporting your team members
Listed two days agoat Crescent Consulting
Are you a Travel Agent with the desire to progress in your career? Move into IT support for Travel Agents!!!
- Travel industry background desired
- IT systems Support – increase your IT knowledge
- Be part of a proud team with strong values
Receive new jobs for this search by email