Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NOVA ENERGY LIMITED
We are looking for a Junior Desktop Engineer in Whakatane reporting to the Lead Desktop Engineer.
- Do you have experience in complex technology environments?
- Demonstrate your excellent technical knowledge of desktop and mobile hardware
- Join a close-knit high performance team
This is a featured jobat Inov8 Limited
Do you have a keen interest and affinity with Identity? Working to adopt identity into the DNA of all orgainsations and working with industry leaders
- Pre-Sales & Technical Specialist
- Length and Breadth of Identity Services
- Developement Opportunitites
Listed four days agoat Beacham Holdings LimitedPart time position Weekday shifts 4pm to 8pm. These hours may vary or increase Occasional fill-in on other shifts to cover sickness & holidays Listed three days agoat Linwood Ave DentalReception work as main responsibility with some practice management required. Listed three days agoat Lumino The DentistsJoin this patient-centric role as a Receptionist in a large, busy Auckland practice! Listed three days agoat Eastside Family DoctorsWe are looking for a reliable honest individual with a can do attitude to work in a busy Medical Center which is still growing Listed four days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration Support Adult Community Mental Health & Addiction Services Tauranga Hospital Bay of Plenty District Health Board 0.6 FTE... Listed three days agoat Northland District Health Board
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to join our team in our Outpatient service – Orthopaedics.
- Opportunity to join our team of experienced staff
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Medical terminology in particular orthopaedics will be an advantage
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Medical Receptionist to join our friendly and compassionate team dedicated to providing quality health services to our patients. Listed five days agoat Valley UltrasoundWe are looking for a permanent part time/relief part time receptionist. The role entails reception, customer service and other administrative duties. Listed five days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration SupportClerical Relief Team (On Call)Tauranga and Whakatane HospitalsBay of Plenty District Health BoardCasual / On-call... Listed ten days agoat Northland District Health Board
Clerical Temps work in fast paced and varied environments providing temp cover in a range of administration roles across the organisation.
- Provide a positive front-line profile
- The hospital uses Microsoft Office programs
- A strong customer focus is essential
Listed six days agoat Central PHO
We are a practice full of activity & require a Medical Administrator / Receptionist with a warm, approachable & courteous manner...
- Horowhenua Community Practice, Levin
- Permanent full-time position
- Deliver equitable, warm & courteous customer service
Listed four days agoat Local DoctorsWe have a full time opportunity for a Relief Medical Receptionist to work across our 8 Southern clinics. Listed four days agoat Local DoctorsTamaki Health is currently hiring Medical Receptionists with good customer service skills to start immediately at Local Doctors Otara clinic. Listed six days agoat Totaleyecare
Join a friendly, long established company in an industry that focuses on ensuring our customers both look good and have their eyecare needs met.
- Work with new technology in an exciting healthcare industry
- Combine your love of fashion and selling
- Be part of a professional and friendly team
Listed five days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
If you have fast typing speed and excellent medical terminology then this could be for you!
- Temporary assignment
- 20 - 40 hours per week
- Greenlane location
Listed five days agoat Staff HQ Limited
10 HEALTHCARE ASSISTANT (HCA) ROLES - TOP PAY RATES - EXCELLENT ALLOWANCES + BONUS SCHEME. GUARANTEED HOURS & FIXED LOCATIONS AVAILABLE. APPLY NOW
- EXCELLENT ALLOWANCES + 4 WEEKS EXTRA LEAVE EACH YEAR
- FLEXIBLE SHIFTS - DAYS - HOURS. MAXIMUM EARNING CAPACITY.
- A NZ OWNED COMPANY THAT CARES FOR ITS TEAM MEMBERS.
Listed six days agoat Lumino The DentistsOne of our Remuera practices is looking for a part-time Receptionist to join their team! Listed three days agoat Northland District Health Board
We are seeking a highly organised person to work 3 days a week as the Aspire Workflow Coordinator in Medical Outpatients Department
- Medical Outpatients Department – Aspire/Meddocs processing
- High-level computer skills are essential
- Training in the outpatient booking system will be provided
Listed six days agoat Bay of Plenty District Health BoardAdministration Support - Scheduling General Surgery DepartmentAnaesthesia, Radiology and Surgical ServicesTauranga HospitalBay of Plenty...
Receive new jobs for this search by email