Information & Communication Technology, Healthcare & Medical Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Flintfox International Ltd
Flintfox- an award-winning provider of expert ERP solutions and services globally. We're looking for a BI professional to join our busy team!
- Work for an award winning Microsoft Gold Partner
- Avoid the traffic and parking fees - central North Shore location
- Fast paced, informal environment with a passionate team
This is a featured jobat Land Information New Zealand
Provide quality assurance and overarching guidance across all core ITIL practices and processes, both inhouse and outsourced.
- Develop and tailor our Service Level Management policy
- Demonstrate a broad understanding of ICT technologies
- Bring your ability to influence and drive performance
Listed twenty three hours agoat Airways NZ Ltd
Be part of the team that keeps our IT humming!
- National Role
- Collaborate, educate and support
- Be part of a close-knit team
Listed one day agoat Spectrum Care
Join a dynamic NFP and assist our end users with your IT support
- Close knit team environment
- Rewarding role in a dynamic NFP
- Onehunga location
Listed one day agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed one day agoat HealthLink Group LimitedHandling customer calls, resolving technical problems and deploying new services. Listed three days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Utilise your previous technical support skills, passion for solving issues and desire to grow your skills - level 1 internal service desk role!
- CBD Britomart Location - Incredible offices and team
- Immediate start role for approx. 6 months
- Normal hours Monday to Friday paying $25 p/h
Listed twenty hours agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our supportive and friendly IT Team
- Provide Level 1 Service Desk support across both our hospitals
- Permanent Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Rotate between Mercy Hospital, Epsom and Ascot Hospital, Remuera
Listed two days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $90,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed eleven days agoat intelliWORX
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst for our growing Managed Service Business
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
- Close Working Team
- Learn on the job
Listed one day agoat Vend
Join us in Newmarket and help our retailers by delivering an authentic and personalised support experience.
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Learning & development budget, on the job skill development, training sessions…
- Four weeks annual leave + extra day over the Christmas holidays
Listed three days agoat Integrated Technology Services (ITS)ITS NZ Ltd provides support services for the following technology deployed:
• Parking Meters and Tariff changes
• Hospitality Systems and Loyalty pro Listed two days agoat Lexel Systems
Fantastic opportunity to join a great NZ organisation that makes a difference to every New Zealander
- Stable and well established organization
- Friendly and very supportive environment
- CBD Location
Listed five days agoat Fletcher Building Limited
We're on the hunt for an EUC Analyst / Desktop Engineer to support our sites across Auckland.
- This role will provide field service across multiple sites in Auckland.
- SCCM application packaging is a must.
- Lots of learning and development opportunities!
Listed eight days agoat Manukau Institute of TechnologyYou will need to be flexible and adaptable to meet the various needs of MIT campuses providing first and second level support. Listed four days agoat TSG
Support in-house developed software for a growing customer base, located throughout Australia, New Zealand, the UK, and the US.
- Utilise your excellent Technical and Communication Skills
- Opportunity to develop your career with a global market leader
- Excellent benefits including health insurance, flexible working hours etc
Listed nine days agoat Aon New Zealand
We are currently seeking a professional and proactive Service Desk Analyst to join our busy Team in our Auckland Head Office.
- 12 month FTC | Fantastic opportunity with a Global Insurance provider
- Work with members across multiple countries
- Build and develop your professional skills
Listed two days agoat LocalCover Holdings Limited
LocalCover is a venture backed start-up. We are offering a great career opportunity for a Test Analyst to join and support our passionate team.
- Brilliant career opportunity with a dynamic NZ start-up
- Competitive salary and growth
- Enjoy being part of our collaborative, friendly team
Listed two days agoat Buddle Findlay
This is a junior level position that provides opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to be exposed to new software and systems
- Organised and able to manage your time effectively
- A team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Some exposure to systems administration
Listed one day agoat Randstad - Business SupportAre you looking for real career progression opportunities? Do you have an interest in technology? Want to work with a fun and supportive team? Listed four days agoat Finite920
Cloud Engineer wanted to set up and support business environment
- South Auckland Location
- Azure Cloud Engineering
- Innovative Team and Technologies
Receive new jobs for this search by email