Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Neat Meat Company Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced Administration and Operations team as a Supply and Sales Administrator.
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Monday to Friday
- Great Team
This is a featured jobat MG Marketing
We are looking for an experienced administrator/storeperson to assist us in our distribution warehouse in Dunedin on a part time basis.
- Work for New Zealand's leading produce wholesaler
- Competitive hourly rate
- Part time hours
Listed nineteen hours agoat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
Provide office administrative support to a management team and broader office environment
- Administration Support Officer role within Immigration New Zealand
- 2 x Full time permanent positions in Palmerston North
- Applicants must hold citizenship or Permanent Residency
Listed two days agoat EITReceptionist and Administration Assistant required in tertiary institute in Gisborne. Listed thirteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserGreat opportunity for an Administrator to join the Barfoot & Thompson Commercial Property Management Team. Listed sixteen hours agoat Verum GroupAdministration services, reception, support for IT, website and internet-based promotions, support for the account management system Listed eighteen hours agoat McCulloch and PartnersJoin a passionate team with great culture and company benefits. Provide administrative support to our Administration Team and wider office. Listed seven days agoat Department of CorrectionsYou will ensure the smooth operation of the Otago and Southland/ Central Otago districts by providing a responsive administrative support service. Listed two days agoat Pure SEOAre you looking for an entry level role to a fast, fun and evolving environment? Then look no further and come be part of the Pure family! Listed two days agoat Gallagher BassettWe have a fantastic part time opportunity for a receptionist extraordinaire at Gallagher Bassett! Listed twenty hours agoat ACL CivilSupportive employer seeking an administrator who wants to make this role their own. Listed sixteen hours agoat Build People Ltd
A great permanent, full time role with a great team! Come and make it yours!
- Varied and busy role
- Superb admin exposure
- North Shore location
Listed two days agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administration Assistant
- Are you a methodical person with an eye for detail?
- Utilise your organisational skills in this dynamic role
- Annual Salary of $51,550 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed seventeen hours agoat Technopak Ltd
This is a broad role covering reception through to creditors, debtors, tax and payroll, reporting to accounts, supported by the business team leaders.
- Located in East Tamaki
- Growing NZ Engineering Manufacturing and Exporting Company
- Challenging position with opportunity to develop the role as business developes
Listed two days agoat Eden Garden Society
You are a sparkling and well organised person ... responsible for taking bookings for functions and ensuring the events run smoothly.
- Join a small team in one of Auckland's most glorious settings
- We are a charity with exciting ambitions
- Flexible hours around school pick ups
Listed two days agoat Adecco Office
We are now looking for an Administrator Support to be a part of a successful team based at the airport.
- Full time fixed term (12 months) position
- Located at the Airport
- Competitive salary
Listed fifteen hours agoat Livewire HR LimitedThe opportunity has arisen for an accomplished Office Administrator with proven experience with financial administration to join a growing team! Listed two days agoat Maycroft Construction
Based in our Lower Hutt Head Office, the Office Administrator will form part of the finance and administration team.
- Join a passionate team with great culture and company benefits
- Provide administrative support to our Leadership Team and wider office
- Share the vision to be the first choice in the local construction industry
Listed two days agoat Fusion5
We are seeking a top-notch Office Administrator to provide administrative support and ensure the smooth running of our Auckland Office.
- Do you have a high level of communication skills?
- Do you have a great attitude, flexible and responsive?
- Are you looking for a new role for 2020?
Listed twelve hours agoat BDO New Zealand
We have an exciting opportunity to join our fun and friendly support services team at BDO Tauranga in this newly created role.
- Great team culture
- Friendly & Supportive environment
- Opportunties for development & progression
Receive new jobs for this search by email