Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Terrace Eye Centre
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Office Assistant to join our friendly team.
- Friendly team
- Rewarding and interesting role
- Wellington CBD
This is a featured jobat Alpine Spas
We’re looking for an exceptional Dispatch Coordinator to join our Christchurch based team.
- Join one of NZ’s leading retailers
- Competitive remuneration
- Great company culture
Listed three days agoat Otahuhu Intermediate SchoolAdministrative & receptionist duties Management of school library & library systems Administrative team support Listed eight days agoat New Zealand PoliceProsecutions Support Officer New Zealand Police Taumarunui, Central District Permanent, Part Time Police Employee, Band C $49,158.00 - $66,507... Listed two days agoat Powerco
Are you a highly organised professional Administrator who enjoys challenge, variety, problem solving and customer service in your work?
- Do you have experience in a similar administrative role?
- Support the smooth functioning of the Asset Fleet team
- Demonstrate proven communication skills (written and verbal)
Listed twenty two hours agoat Chemfreight
Great opportunity to bring your strong organisational skill, high attention to detail and great communication ability to our successful team.
- Supportive and tight-knit team
- Great generalist admin role
- Specialist industry
Listed one day agoat LATITUDE TECHNOLOGIES LIMITEDLatiPay is a Fin-tech company and we are actively looking for an Bookkeeper + Admin Officer in our Team. Listed twenty seven minutes agoat AsureQuality Ltd
We have an exciting opportunity for an Export Administrator to join our Veterinary Services team based at our Hamilton office.
- Te Rapa Location
- Full time hours
Listed two days agoat Stonefields SchoolThe Stonefields Collaborative Trust is seeking to appoint a part-time Executive Officer / Administrator. Listed seven days agoat University of Canterbury
Provide professional support and administrative services to the Finance Manager and Dean in the College of Education, Health and Human Development.
- Do you have strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills?
- Get the opportunity to enhance your personal skills and experience
- Be part of a caring and supportive environment
Listed six minutes agoat Open PolytechnicAre you ready to bring your a-game to our People and Capability? Listed one day agoat Open PolytechnicWe are looking for an administration superstar to join our Learning Design and Development team. Listed three hours agoat NZDRC
Are you flexible with a can-do attitude? Able to effectively work from home currently & later in beautiful Takapuna?
- Recruiting during level 4 lockdown? YES we are hiring
- Our business is growing - come join the team
- Dynamic organisation and a role that helps others
Listed three days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Exciting role providing both personal assistance and secretarial services to the Quality Manager and Director of Nursing.
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Bring your sharp eye for detail and organisation
- Enjoy flexible working arrangements
Listed twenty three hours agoat Sealed Air Australia Pty Ltd
The company is seeking a candidate who is friendly and outgoing with strong interpersonal, organisation and customer service skills.
- Global Organisation
- Friendly Work Environment
- Developmental Opportunities
Listed seven days agoat Team RecruitmentThis has endless possibilities - career starts right here Listed thirteen days agoat EtanaPart Time Office Assistant Looking for a self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision in our Dunedin office. Listed four hours agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Provide full administration support to the General Counsel and the wider Legal team in this varied and fast-paced newly created role.
- Permanent Position
- Newly created role
- Based in Te Whanganui-a-Tara (Wellington)
Listed three days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Are you an Admin Superstar that has been impacted by COVID-19? We are here to help!
- Quality experienced administrators required for a variety of roles
- Auckland CBD, City fringe and wider Auckland locations available
- $20 - $25 per hour + 8% holiday pay
Listed nine days agoat Hutt Valley District Health Board
Support the scheduling of appointments, helping to ensure that clinics are fully booked and cancellations are filled quickly and efficiently.
- Do you have recent reception or clerk experience?
- Provide a friendly face for those presenting to the Dental Department
- Work in a fun team environment with outstanding peer support
Listed three days agoat Waikato District Health BoardWe are seeking a customer focussed person with a high attention to detail to fill a role in our vital Clinical Records Department. Listed three hours agoat Sheffield
New role working with the senior leadership team, managing communications, coordinating relationships with Alumni & managing the Conference business
- Key new role
- Busy student-centred environment
- Provide day to day support & admin services
Receive new jobs for this search by email