Administration & Office Support Jobs in Grey Lynn AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Neat Meat Company Ltd
An exciting opportunity to join a fast paced Administration and Operations team as a Supply and Sales Administrator.
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Monday to Friday
- Great Team
This is a featured jobat Epsom Girls Grammar School
Organise, coordinate office administrative tasks and duties, providing the necessary support and assistance to the Foundation and Trustees.
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Fundraising stewardship and relationship management
- Part time role 16 – 20hrs/week, school terms only
Listed two days agoat Private AdvertiserGreat opportunity for an Administrator to join the Barfoot & Thompson Commercial Property Management Team. Listed three days agoat Kainga Ora
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Administration Assistant
- Are you a methodical person with an eye for detail?
- Utilise your organisational skills in this dynamic role
- Annual Salary of $51,550 plus five weeks annual leave and a suite of insurances
Listed five days agoat The University of Auckland
Deliver high-quality reception services in the Vice Chancellor’s Office.
- Do you have outstanding communication & relationship management skills?
- Become an integral part of a collaborative and supportive team
- Receive 5 weeks annual leave, with great benefits and flexible hours
Listed three days agoat Fusion5
We are seeking a top-notch Office Administrator to provide administrative support and ensure the smooth running of our Auckland Office.
- Do you have a high level of communication skills?
- Do you have a great attitude, flexible and responsive?
- Are you looking for a new role for 2020?
Listed four days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
We are proud of our fun, supportive, and high-achieving company culture - people here actually look forward to coming to work!
- Work with an awesome mix of experts and an accomplished team
- Great employee benefits, including a $500 wellbeing allowance + social club
- A bustling role with exciting work from day one!
Listed eight days agoat Wildland Consultants
This is an exciting and diverse role, where you will be part of a dedicated team and be surrounded by great people to work with.
- Permanent Part Time - 24 Hours per week
- Committed to providing high quality administration support
Listed four days agoat Eden Garden Society
You are a sparkling and well organised person ... responsible for taking bookings for functions and ensuring the events run smoothly.
- Join a small team in one of Auckland's most glorious settings
- We are a charity with exciting ambitions
- Flexible hours around school pick ups
Listed sixteen hours agoat KiwibankGreat opportunity for two Team Assistants to join Kiwibank Listed four days agoat McGregor Bailey Chartered AccountantsFantastic opportunity for someone with maturity who can support the head receptionist at the front desk, Mon-Fri 9.30am - 2.30pm, start date Feb 2020. Listed four days agoat Ingham Driven
We are looking for a friendly and customer-focused person to join us as an Administrator/Receptionist.
- An opportunity to be a part of a prestigious team.
- Join one of New Zealand's leading Automotive Groups.
- Competitive Remuneration!
Listed five days agoat Catalyst
Varied support role in an architectural, design & project management consultancy
- Pivotal role with challenge and ownership
- Thrive helping others and getting things done!
- Opportunity to grow
Listed four days agoat Globex LimitedWe are looking for an experienced Office Manager to work part time, ideally 4 hours a day, Monday through Friday with some flexibility. Listed three days agoat Hays Office Support
Start your career in banking and financial services with this niche company working an admin role! Apply Now!
- Permanent full time role
- Auckland Central location
- Competitive remuneration package
Listed three days agoat Momentum Consulting Group
Be part of a collaborative invoice team as a data entry administrator for a fixed term contract!
- Parnell Location
- $20 / hr
- Start date: ASAP!
Listed three days agoat Joylab Group Limited
Work within a great team environment at our popular local, Goode Brothers Botany!
- 25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Perfect for someone seeking part time work during school hours!
- Located in the heart of Botany Town Centre.
Listed three days agoat salt
Diverse. Inclusive. Newmmarket based. Admin. Great team! Using SAP. Apply today!
- Start in Jan 2020!
- Newmarket based - well reputed company!
- Fixed term until August!
Listed twenty one hours agoat OneStaff Auckland
OneStaff is looking for a Warehouse Administrator to start immediately. This role is based in Avondale and has the potential to go permanent
- Weekly pay
- Rates negotiable
Listed five days agoat Hays Office Support
Work close to home and avoid city traffic! Be the PA to the Principal and work school hours! Apply Now!
- Work close to home and avoid traffic!
- Part time school hours + 1 week outside term time!
- Permanent opportunity!
Receive new jobs for this search by email