Administration & Office Support Jobs in Auckland CBD AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for enthusiastic business support staff to work in customer support, general admin and reception roles available through Sidekicker.
- Work with New Zealand's biggest brand names
- Excellent hourly rates
- Ongoing work available
This is a featured jobat Black Bull Group limited
Looking for a new team member with the right attitude to assist in daily Financial Services tasks in Compliance, Operational and Client Support.
- Be a part of an award winning, fast growing company
- Great team culture
- Potential to develop your career
Listed one day agoat Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
French Elegance Sofitel is currently seeking an experienced and passionate individual to join our guest team as Administrative Assistant for the GM.
- International Luxury Hotel Group
- Discounts and other benefits within Accor group
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
Listed eight hours agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for a Team Administrator to join our small (but perfectly formed) close-knit procurement and supply chain team
- Provide office administrative services to the Procurement Team
- Permanent Part Time, 24 hours per week (over 4 or 5 days)
- Primarily based at Mercy Hospital, Epsom; with some travel to Ascot Hospital
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserGreat opportunity for an Administrator to join the Barfoot & Thompson Commercial Property Management Team. Listed two hours agoat Unitec Institute of TechnologyIn this newly created role, you'll be kept busy providing administrative support to our apprentice programmes Listed nine days agoat The University of Auckland
Deliver high-quality reception services in the Vice Chancellor’s Office.
- Do you have outstanding communication & relationship management skills?
- Become an integral part of a collaborative and supportive team
- Receive 5 weeks annual leave, with great benefits and flexible hours
Listed seven days agoat Fusion5
We are seeking a top-notch Office Administrator to provide administrative support and ensure the smooth running of our Auckland Office.
- Do you have a high level of communication skills?
- Do you have a great attitude, flexible and responsive?
- Are you looking for a new role for 2020?
Listed two days agoat The Business Advisory Group Ltd
An opportunity exists for a Support Administrator to join our client's small team at an exciting Not for Profit Organisation.
- Opportunity to work for exciting Not for Profit Organisation
- Flexibility with work hours and location
Listed eight days agoat Tonkin & Taylor Ltd
We are proud of our fun, supportive, and high-achieving company culture - people here actually look forward to coming to work!
- Work with an awesome mix of experts and an accomplished team
- Great employee benefits, including a $500 wellbeing allowance + social club
- A bustling role with exciting work from day one!
Listed four days agoat The Total TrustSix to 10 hours weekly Duties. General Office Experienced in Basic Book Keeping, Filing, Typing and dictation, Spread sheets. Listed one day agoat Barfoot & Thompson Ltd
We have an opportunity in our friendly Parnell branch to join our fabulous Administration team.
- Administrator / Receptionist with great customer service skills
- Do you have a positive "can-do" attitude?
- Great Parnell location!
Listed nine hours agoat H2R Consulting
This is a varied and fast paced six month fixed term position located in Central Auckland.
- - Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- - Ability to adapt to any office environment
- - Resilient and hardworking
Listed eight days agoat Eden Garden Society
You are a sparkling and well organised person ... responsible for taking bookings for functions and ensuring the events run smoothly.
- Join a small team in one of Auckland's most glorious settings
- We are a charity with exciting ambitions
- Flexible hours around school pick ups
Listed seven hours agoat Vista Entertainment Solutions Ltd
We are looking for a super star receptionist who thrives on following through on jobs from start to finish!
- Kiwi company with a huge global presence
- Great company culture - friendly and positive environment
- Immediate start
Listed eight hours agoat The Upper Room ChurchA 25 - 30 hours per week role including Sunday mornings to work alongside our pastors and support staff to administer 3 Sunday services each week. Listed ten hours agoat Auckland District Health BoardDo you have administrative and customer service experience, interested in working in the health sector? If yes, we have a role here for you Listed five days agoat KiwibankGreat opportunity for two Team Assistants to join Kiwibank Listed twelve days agoat Wildland Consultants
This is an exciting and diverse role, where you will be part of a dedicated team and be surrounded by great people to work with.
- Permanent Part Time - 24 Hours per week
- Committed to providing high quality administration support
Receive new jobs for this search by email