Administration & Office Support Jobs in Newmarket AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Simx Ltd
Join this industry leader specialising in residential and commercial ventilation, heat extraction and lighting solutions!
- A friendly, busy and exciting working environment
- Have a passion for exceptional customer services and sales support
- An innovative NZ-based company which is part of a FTSE listed plc
This is a featured jobat Malcolm Pacific Auckland Limited
Looking after clients who want to visit, live or work overseas is what we do. Be part of a successful team securing visas to the world.
- Fun, fast paced team
- Dynamic Global business
- International travel related
Listed three days agoat Good Shepherd School
A fantastic opportunity to work in a school that is renowned for its supportive community. An admin role with a difference.
- Have the school holidays off!
- Friendly and welcoming community
- Supportive team
Listed two days agoat Mars Cap Limited
A unique role for a highly motivated person to manage the admin tasks with work and life balance
- Modern office and excellent working conditions located on Auckland Central
- Opportunity in the fast-growing international company
- Friendly and supported colleagues
Listed three days agoat Adecco OfficeVarious opportunities for experienced Administrators to work with top companies in New Zealand. Listed two days agoat Vittoria Food & BeverageWork for a company that boasts a number of brands which are market leaders in both Retail and Food Service categories and compete head-to-head with... Listed two days agoat Franklin Smith LtdGreat opportunity to get your foot in the door with Construction! Listed three days agoat Ray White Mt Eden
We are on the hunt for an administration ‘superstar’, who can roll with the punches and move with pace.
- Growth Opportunities
- Amazing Team Culture
- Central Location
Listed six days agoat Lockhart LegalFantastic role in boutique law firm for an office administrator seeking a collaborative, fun and busy office environment. Listed two days agoat Royal Commission of Inquiry into Historic Abuse
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the team in this newly designed office. This is a new position to make your own.
- Brand-new office, central Auckland
- Flexible working environment
- Support our multi-disciplinary teams
Listed seven days agoat ArchiPro LtdExcellent opportunity to join a fast growing Tech Company Involved in the Architecture and Building Industry. www.archipro.co.nz Listed one day agoat NZ Rugby
New Zealand Rugby has an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator.
- Rare opportunity to work for one of NZ’s most iconic brands
- Parnell location
- Fun working environment with great benefits
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserA leading Auckland video production company is seeking a full-time Office Manager and general assistant to join the team and get things organised. Listed three days agoat The University of Auckland
Provide professional and efficient administration support for the Kohia Centre located in our Epsom Campus.
- Busy varied role to take ownership of
- Passionate team and excellent culture
- Join NZ’s highest world ranked University in NZ
Listed seventeen hours agoat Spratt Financial Services LtdA challenging, fast paced and varied admin role has opened at our Insurance Broking and Financial Services company based on the city fringe Listed six days agoat The University of Auckland
Join the School’s teaching administration team to provide support to the school’s undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
- Bring your excellent customer services and coordination skills
- Diverse position with plenty of scope and variety
- This is a permanent, part-time position 0.5 FTE
Listed three days agoat Bodyworks Panelbeaters LtdBodyworks Panelbeaters CENTRAL CITY & PONSONBY are looking for a front-of-office Admin star for our busy vehicle repair shops. Listed thirty six minutes agoat Cavanagh & Associates Ltd
Seeking an administration all-rounder to run the office and provide administration and marketing support – Dynamic role - Ponsonby.
- Varied and busy operational role, manage the office and support managers
- Put your Real Estate administration and marketing skills into action
- Utilise your strong administration and support skills in this busy role
Listed ten days agoat NZOne Financial Services
We are on the hunt for a part-time (21 Hours) customer services/administration assitant to work from our Ellerslie Head Office.
- Excellent base salary, long term stability and ongoing training opportunities
- Relatively flexible on when the hours can be worked. Hours can suit school hours
- Ellerslie Location, close to motorway and public transport.
Listed seventeen hours agoat Pullman Auckland
We are looking for a highly motivated events administrator to join our high performing team.
- Develop a career within the World's Largest Hotel group
- Excellent career progression and development opportunities
- Expand your hospitality Portfolio
Listed two days agoat Recruitment Studio
Support this incredible dedicated team with your administration coordination skills.
- First Foundation, assisting people to succeed, thrive & lead
- Enabling the connection of young people to education, Greenlane office
- Be part of something meaningful, approx. 24-30 hours a week, you choose
Receive new jobs for this search by email