Administration & Office Support Jobs in Newmarket Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Soft Solutions
We sell computer products to IT companies and need help getting all the orders processed.
- Fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career with a great team
- Not just invoicing - includes customer contact by email and phone
- Modern office in Newmarket
Listed twenty three hours agoat Engage Partners Limited
Urgently seeking an Administrative Professional looking for a part-time opportunity with ample flexibility!
- New part time opportunity with an immediate start
- Flexible working hours (Tuesday - Friday)
- Beautiful Auckland CBD location
Listed nineteen hours agoat King's School
King's Swim School is looking for an exceptional Office Administrator to join our team!
- Prestigious Private School
- Busy Swim School Office
Listed sixteen hours agoat Hays Office Support
Multi-tasking Administrator Wanted!
- Immediate Start!
- North Shore location - Close to home
- Great team culture!
Listed two days agoat Kelly ServicesPart-time receptionist position just waiting for you to bring your friendly and personable personality to. Listed seventeen hours agoat ATS Pacific New ZealandDoes travel excite you? Do you enjoy helping customers towards having an amazing travel experience? Choose a career with us! Listed two days agoat The Salvation Army NZWe are a dedicated Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment team who provides both residential and day client services to clients. Listed three days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedJoin us at MediaWorks where you'll ship products that bring happiness to millions of people every single day. Listed seven days agoat Private AdvertiserAn exciting (and fun) opportunity to be part of a wider international team and shape the development of the NZ division of the organisation. Listed two days agoat Community Leisure ManagementWe are currently on the lookout for our next Receptionist to join our team at CLM The Bays! Listed five days agoat Private AdvertiserAdministering the digital Filing System and, personal assistant and office administration duties. Listed five days agoat Parnell TrustExciting opportunity based in Parnell supporting our School Holiday and Before and After School programmes Listed thirteen hours agoat ManpowerWorking with the Supply Chain team, you will be processing credit claims, liaising with the Warehouse, and providing admin support as required. Listed eighteen hours agoat Marsh Pty LtdAn opportunity has arisen for an entry level Administration Specialist role in our Auckland, NZ office. Listed three days agoat Private Advertiser
General office duties Preparing & ordering property related documents Organise events
- Receptionist duties
- Assist Head of Asset Management
- Assist accounts and asset managers
Listed four days agoat Good Shepherd School
A fantastic opportunity to work in a school that is renowned for its supportive community. An admin role with a difference.
- Have the school holidays off!
- Friendly and welcoming community
- Supportive team
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
This is a great opportunity for a en expereienced administrator, legal exec, semi retired solciitor to come in and make a difference a growing company
- Opportunity to grow with the company
Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Temps required for a range of roles based in Auckland
- Temping Opportunities - Auckland Wide
- Pay rates $22 - $40 per hour
- Opportunities starting Immediately
Listed five days agoat SurePlan Financial
This part-time role offers the flexibility of working hours for the right applicant and involves administration and office support duties.
- 30 hours per week - flexible for the right applicant
Listed three days agoat Beca
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a Procurement Assistant to join our dedicated corporate services team in Auckland
- Confident negotiator? Natural communicator? Wanting to learn on the job?
- Make a positive impact for our people every day
- Work for an international organisation that makes a difference
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education