Jobs in Newmarket AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Manage our beautiful boutique on Auckland famous High Street. Great career opportunity & a great opportunity to earn some good $$$$
- Great Pay & Bonus potential!!
- Great location on High Street - Akld's menswear district.
- Great product, team & company culture.
This is a featured jobat Chameleon Customer Contact Pty Ltd
We are looking for motivated and ambitious individuals to join our growing nationwide campaign representing one of NZ's biggest businesses - Vodafone
- Salary plus commissions of $250-$500+ on average per week, based on performance
- No experience needed - ongoing training and support provided
- Career progression - fast track management opportunities
Listed eight hours agoat Hudson - Business Support
Utilise your previous technical support skills, passion for solving issues and desire to grow your skills - level 1 internal service desk role!
- CBD Britomart Location - Incredible offices and team
- Immediate start role for approx. 6 months
- Normal hours Monday to Friday paying $25 p/h
Listed six days agoat Air New ZealandAs part of our digital structure this role reports to the Service Desk Team Leader and works within our high performing Service Desk team. Listed eight days agoat intelliWORX
We are seeking Service Desk Analyst for our growing Managed Service Business
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
- Close Working Team
- Learn on the job
Listed two days agoat Finite920
Awesome opportunity to utilise your Hardware Engineering skills and build your server management and VMware capability.
- Infrastructure Support
- Desktop, Laptop, Application and Server Infrastructure
- Windows server management and VMware (Development area)
Listed eight hours agoat Liverton LimitedOpportunity to enhance career with exciting fast paced high-tech business - exciting national & international projects. Listed seven days agoat Protocol Personnel Services Ltd
Work on this busy well organised IT Service Desk for leading Global Tech Co, great team, good $$, Level 1 & 2, real career growth opportunities.
- Work for leading Global Tech Company
- Provide Level 1&2 Support to Premium Business Customers
- Career growth opportunities will take you to the next level
Listed six days agoat Aon New Zealand
We are currently seeking a professional and proactive Service Desk Analyst to join our busy Team in our Auckland Head Office.
- 12 month FTC | Fantastic opportunity with a Global Insurance provider
- Work with members across multiple countries
- Build and develop your professional skills
Listed two days agoat COSCO Shipping Lines (New Zealand) Limited
Export Operations role for a global shipping line, Min 1-2 years shipping line experience; excellent communication & computer skills compulsory
- Global shipping line leader
- Auckland CBD Location
- Working with a strong & experienced team
Listed two days agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Exceptional opportunity managing Ectotherms team
- Passionate about conservation, the environment and wildlife
- Exceptional career opportunity in one of the worlds most progressive Zoo's
- Senior member of the Life Sciences department managing the Zoo's Ectotherms team
Listed eight days agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Listed twelve hours agoat Metro Recruitment LtdGreat customer services opp with fantastic co. in lovely Parnell offices. Ideal career step for someone with previous customer service experience... Listed fourteen hours agoat Pavlovich CoachlinesSummer Driving – a career change to bus driving – full paid training programme. Listed two days agoat DeskDirectorDeskDirector is looking for a graduate (or recent graduate) to join the team to provide support for our software customers. Listed eleven hours agoat MacMurray InstituteWe are looking for a full time Entry Level Medical Administrator to join our vibrant, friendly team. Listed one day agoat National Mini Storage
Are you looking for a job with lots of variety, dealing with customers and office administration. Want to work in a fun team and nice environment?
- Free parking and good remuneration
- Kiwi owned company with a family feel
- Opportunity to grow and develop with the company
Listed two days agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Inbound contact centre working for a well known global brand - based in New Market - close to public transport, no weekend work!
- Generous Commission structure!
- Work / life balance - Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Fun, vibrant, friendly team enviroment!
Listed two days agoat Flight Centre Travel Group (New Zealand)
A rare opportunity to join Flight Centre Travel Group in a part-time administrative position with the flexibility to do some work from home.
- Unique opportunity allowing you the flexibility to work from home at times
- Discounted personal travel and other associated benefits of our industry
- Be part of our People & Culture team
Receive new jobs for this search by email