Jobs in Newmarket AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site This is a featured jobat Leading Edge Group
You’ll have a clear, confident phone manner and killer customer service skills. We’ll give you the best training, team environment and rewards.
- Charge up your customer care & sales career with base salary & uncapped earnings
- Warm leads, no cold calling required
- Our HQ is Takapuna-based, close to the beach
This is a featured jobat Nice Pack Limited
a) Casual and Permanent Food Processor / Forklift driver
- Can work independently. Physically fit and healthy, able to lift maximun 25kg.
- commit to full time 40+hr a week and flexible working hour including Saturday
- Must be a NZ residence and has own transport
Listed six days agoat Sidekicker
We are looking for some superstar general assistants to represent Sidekicker as some of our warehouse clients come into their busy season!
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Choose the shifts that suit your schedule
- Fast paced, high achieving and fun work environment
Listed three days agoat Hays Office Support
Temp Assignment in Tauranga! Data Entry - 2 weeks! Start Monday!
- TAURANGA Location
- Start Monday - Full-Time
- 2 Week Temp Assignment!
Listed three days agoat Private AdvertiserThis is an entry level administration role supporting our marketing function with everything from assisting new clients to assisting with events. Listed one day agoat 2evolve Pty LtdReturning to work after some time away? Love talking to people from all walks of life? Want to make a difference AND a living at the same time? Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Receiving inbound deliveries - Picking and packing orders - Client deliveries - General warehouse duties - Some heavy lifting is required
- Good hourly rate for the right person
- Permanent, full time position
- Great work environment
Listed two days agoat Private Advertiser
Leverage your design & creative skills to create effective campaigns across NZ and international markets.
- Do you have 2-3 years brand, marketing & social media experience?
- Are you ready to drive brand awareness of our diverse selection of NZ brands
- A uniquely New Zealand company. Head office in Parnell.
Listed four days agoat Ergo Consulting Ltd
We are looking for an all-round office administrator who is capable of being the "heart of the office" and our "go to person" to support the team
- Bring your outstanding administration skills to support our friendly team
- Use your excellent friendly interpersonal skills and "can do" attitude
- Part-time, 5 days a week, 4-5 hours a day
Listed six days agoat Office of the Ombudsman
Highly organised and competent administrator required. Normally up to 16 hours per week, however on occasion additional hours may be required.
- Admin and personal support to a blind staff member
- Competent user of technology to create accessible electronic documents
- Demonstrable commitment to the self-determination of disabled people
Listed two days agoat Scentre Group
Join the Westfield Newmarket customer experience team to help form Auckland's newest shopping destination.
- Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
- Westfield Newmarket will create a world-class retail and lifestyle destination
- Join us and help deliver exceptional customer service in an extraordinary place
Listed six days agoat Overland Footwear
We have exciting opportunities at our new Flagship Merchant 1948 store at Westfield Newmarket
- Want to be rewarded for great performance & receive amazing employee benefits?
- Passionate about growing your career with us?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of Young New Zealanders?
Listed two days agoat Nutrimetics Australia Pty Ltd
Great opportunity for casual employees to assist in the pick and pack line operation in our Distribution Warehouse.
- Multiple on-going casual positions in our Distribution Warehouse in East Tamaki
- On-the-job training provided
- Please apply directly to the email address listed below
Listed two days agoat Auckland Museum
The Museum currently has several opportunities (permanent, fixed-term & casual) within the Visitor Services team for customer focused Visitor Hosts.
- Auckland Museum offers a rich and fulfilling work life
- We embrace diversity and nurture our bicultural capability
- We offer a range of great benefits
Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserTwo directors of growing boutique property company needs the skills of a dynamic PA to help us fly. Listed three days agoat Concrete Solutions Ltd
Operations Administration opportunity available to support the Auckland branch.
- Part time hours: 7am - 12pm
- Interesting role in the construction industry
- Successfull branch of nationwide company
Listed three days agoat Forbes Homemade GourmetWant to feel valued at work & grow as a person? Barista/Front of house & Cafe Assistant Positions available in our wonderful family owned store. Listed six days agoat Neurological Foundation of NZ
Key administration role encompassing front-of-house customer service duties, donations processing and financial assistance.
- Data Entry
Listed two days agoat Auckland Council
Auckland Live is seeking Event Services Attendants, who are at the heart of the live experience. Join the Team!
- Join the team at Auckland’s live arts and entertainment organisation
- Great team environment
- Flexible casual work
Receive new jobs for this search by email