Full Time Jobs in Newmarket AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Anzor Fasteners
25 years in business, 100% NZ owned. Due to a promotion, we need a phone customer service person. Work with a supportive team of 5.
- Discretionary bonus
- Work/life balance
- Modern workplace
This is a featured jobat BED BATH N' TABLE
Manage all aspects of operations at our Ponsonby store, lead by example when delivering incredible customer service and outstanding financial results
- Supportive work life balance - every second weekend off
- A generous employee discount program that will keep your home looking beautiful
- A competitive salary package with the ability to earn additional remuneration
Listed nine hours agoat 2evolve Pty LtdReturning to work after some time away? Love talking to people from all walks of life? Want to make a difference AND a living at the same time? Listed fourteen hours agoat Yoobee CollegesOur Queen St Campus is seeking a permanent, full-time Receptionist/Administrator starting in July 2019. Listed fourteen hours agoat Mercury
Setting up new customers and properties into our systems. Dealing with large volumes of data that require independent analysis and sound judgement
- Newmarket location - close to transport in our brand new building
- Excellent benefits including 5 additional leave days per annum
Listed eighteen hours agoat New Zealand Winegrowers
Our GM Marketing leads our marketing, events and wine tourism teams in New Zealand and overseas.
- Senior leadership role
- Lead multiple teams
- Auckland based
Listed seventeen hours agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Seeking a Receptionist / Clinical Support Administrator to provide administrative support to a community based organization
- Well-established research & rehabilitation centre
- Permanent opportunity, working Monday - Friday / 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Greenlane, Auckland location - parking available
Listed fourteen hours agoat PAK'nSAVEBakery Assistant Listed six days agoat NZIIUA varied administrative role working with high school exchange students and international partner organisations. Listed eighteen hours agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland SouthA family owned, dog friendly company is looking for the next addition into their company. They are needing the right Office Manager to join them. Listed two days agoat Lifestream InternationalAn opportunity to work in a growth industry, with an excellent culture and opportunity to grow. Listed five days agoat recruitsmeExcellent business in great office and location seeks a customer services professional with exp to handle enquiries, process orders, do general admin Listed sixteen hours agoat The University of AucklandJoin a supportive team and prepare resources on a range of subjects for students and staff. Listed seven days agoat Ministry of Social Development
You will find this role exceptionally rewarding if you are passionate about doing more in the community and helping those in need.
- Extensive training and support provided
- Start date 19th August 2019, salary $46k to $48k per annum + benefits
- Provide instant financial assistance and advice over the phone
Listed eleven hours agoat Timeless Images Photography
Primarily Customer Care with a strong element of sales. We’re looking for a talented team member who LOVEs people.
- Photography Industry
- Fun Team and Great Location
- Room for Growth
Listed fifteen hours agoat Doyle Consulting LimitedThis is a thoroughly interesting role with a dynamic company on the City Fringe. Listed twelve hours agoat Seed Credit
We are looking for customer service superstars to join our amazing customer service team based in Auckland - CBD.
- Supportive and dynamic team environment
- Incentive plan to reward you for your great performance
- Fresh Graduates are encourages to apply
Listed two days agoat RCR Infrastructure Limited
We are looking for a Service Delivery/Scheduler Administrator Star to come join us.
- Busy Challenging Role
- Two Roles Available
- Good People, Great Team Environment
Listed two days agoat Horizon Recruitment
Love detail, order and precision but love customer involvement too? This job’s got it all!
- Handy Mt Eden location
- Luxury product
- Energetic, focused team
Listed two days agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
Tired of commuting? You'll be be part of their 120 seat Contact Centre but have the convenience of working from home Monday to Friday (37.5 hour week
- No traffic hassles every day!
- Iconic, multi award winning organisation
- Want to work for the best?
Listed five days agoat Epsom Girls Grammar SchoolTo act as the first point of contact for all visitors to the School and provide administrative support for Enrolment Manager. Listed twelve hours agoat Heartland Bank Ltd.
We have an awesome opportunity to join Heartland Bank in our Customer Service team!
- Are you looking to start your career in banking?
- Enjoy working in a fun, fast paced environment?
- Newmarket location, close to shops & cafes.
Receive new jobs for this search by email