Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Newmarket AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mighty Ape
We are looking for a well rounded, genuinely kind and friendly person to be our front facing first impression at Mighty Ape
- Meeting and greeting Mighty Ape customers
- Helping our Customer Services team, help our customers
- Passionate about people
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
An exciting opportunity at leading NZ hardware supplier for an outstanding Telephone Account Management and Customer Service Representative
- Fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing, innovative NZ owned business
- An exciting opportunity to add value and deliver professional customer support
- A great place to work where we are passionate about our brands and products
Listed one day agoat Global Security Solutions Limited
We are on the hunt for experienced Communications and Customer Service Officers. We have both full time and part time positions available.
- If you have the skills we will pay
- We want people that want to make a positive difference
- Centrally located near main transport hub
Listed four days agoat Inland Revenue
Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Use your expertise and passion for working with customers to make a difference
- Fixed Term until June 2020
- Manukau location
Listed two days agoat 2evolve Pty LtdReturning to work after some time away? Love talking to people from all walks of life? Want to make a difference AND a living? Listed four days agoat B2B ClothingAs part of our ongoing commitment to providing excellent customer service, we require a service orientated person to join our team. Listed two days agoat TheMarket
TheMarket is New Zealand's hottest new shopping experience! Come be at the forefront of the revolution as we changing retail forever in NZ!
- Opportunity to work with New Zealand's hottest new digital business
- Diverse & fun place to work representing some of the biggest brands in the world
- Newmarket location only 5mins from the train station
Listed two days agoat Compass CommunicationsCompass is looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our busy Auckland Contact Centre. Listed four days agoat Southern Cross Health Society
If you enjoy helping people then this is the role for you!
- Easy access to public transport
- Friendly and collaborative team
- Values based organisation
Listed four days agoat Auckland University Of Technology
We are looking for a Customer Service focused team-player who has experience in the tertiary education sector with excellent problem-solving abilities
- We are looking for a Customer Service focused team-player who has experience.
- You will be responding to enquiries through a variety of channels.
- You will possess excellent communication skills.
Listed two days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
An excellent temporary opportunity has arisen for an experienced customer service representative.
- Large Healthcare Organisation
- Based in Takapuna
- 3-6 month temporary position - 37.5 hours/week
Listed three days agoat Star Personnel Ltd
Customer Service Inbound Role, Newmarket, contact centre, 8.00am-5.00pm Mon-Fri, Sales focus, KPI's & targets, great team - permanent...
- Well known global brand
- Inbound Contact Centre
- Previous call centre experience is essential
Listed twenty one hours agoat Smith & Caughey's
Smith and Caughey's department store are looking for a graduate or someone starting their career.
- Support the operation of the Office Departments and Shop Floor
- Be the first point of contact when a customer has a query
- Join one of New Zealand's most loved department stores
Listed seven days agoat Mercury
Working with the latest technology taking inbound calls from our existing customers. Excellent training and career opportunities.
- Newmarket Locations
- Full Time (Monday to Friday) and Part Time roles available
- Excellent benefits including 5 additional leave days per annum (MyDays)
Listed three days agoat Aioi NIssay Dowa NZProcess applications, change requests, educating customers internally & externally on policy benefits, follow up lapsed policies & general admin tasks Listed four days agoat Randstad - Contact CentreLooking for a SAP whiz to take on a dynamic customer order role with an influential brand. Monday to Friday hours + located in the heart of Newmarket! Listed ten days agoat Atlantis HealthcareCustomer Service Representatives - small friendly team in Newmarket. Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Amazing opportunity to be involved in a meaningful and interesting role for this well-known NGO
- Excellent organisation and culture, meaningful work!
- City Fringe Location
- Permanent Opportunity
Listed twenty one hours agoat Fidelity Life
Bring your customer focus skills to an outbound focused role. Work in a fun team that values a positive culture.
- Newmarket location, close to cafes and transit, 22 annual leave, birthday leave
- Retention focused role, work-life balance and flexible working available
- Outbound calls, Wellnesss benefits, Events throughout the year,
Listed two days agoat Hudson Global Resources (NZ) Ltd
Join us in the Sales and Service team at Tower, assisting customers with policy updates and up-selling and cross selling insurance policies.
- Customer-focused role with a well-known insurance brand
- Competitive Annual Salary + great benefits
- A dynamic and exciting time to join the team!
Listed three days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Join this reputable company – feel valued and be rewarded for your hard work. Grow your skillset and start your new career today!
- Great CBD location; modern open plan office with sea views
- Strong team culture; supportive & everyone pitches in
- Growth and Opportunity + competitive salary
Receive new jobs for this search by email