Call Centre & Customer Service Jobs in Penrose AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Liquid Learning
B2B Sales role responsible for approaching leading brands and employers across New Zealand to attend our inspirational events.
- Base + Super + Uncapped earnings - Earn up to 6 figures in year one!
- Engage in high-level conversations to senior executives
- Progress into management in your first year
This is a featured jobat L2 Recruit
B2B calling - with fast track pathway to management! Do you naturally lead from the front and inspire people to be the best they can be.?
- $45K base plus $5K bonus after 12 months available
- Professional development workshops
- Monday to Friday 10am to 7pm
Listed twenty hours agoat ClevertronicsCustomer Service Officer – Lighting Listed fourteen hours agoat Ceres Organics
We are on the hunt for an outstanding Customer Care Manager to join our highly passionate team
- New Zealand's most recognised Organic Brand
- Amazing Company Culture with strong focus on healing the earth and humankind.
- 5 Star Green Building, free onsite parking - Mt Wellington Auckland
Listed three days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Busy customer service role starting asap until April 2020. Penrose Location. 32 hours a week.
- Penrose Location
- 32 hours a week
- Busy Customer Service role
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Work for a leading in medical diagnostic imaging services in the Auckland region as the first point of contact for customers!
- Ellerslie location
- Parking nearby, close to train stations
Listed ten days agoat O-I
Looking for a Customer Service Officer to join O-I’s team, to be based at our Penrose, Auckland production facility.
- Working with leading FMCG companies
- A leading glass manufacturing business
- Make a positive impact to the sales and business operation
Listed four days agoat DometicWe need a Customer Service Superstar! Someone to drive first class service and form part of our high performance team Listed two days agoat Avis Budget Group
Provide an excellent experience at the counter when our customers rent a car & collaborate as a team to clean & check our rental vehicles
- Full training provided, leading brand in travel & tourism
- NZ-wide & global opportunities to build a career with Avis Budget Group
- Casual role, 0-40 hours, enjoy flexibility, free parking, friendly team, Penrose
Listed eight days agoat Stryker
As the Customer Service Representative – Phone Team, you will provide an outstanding service to all internal and external customers.
- Work for One of the Best Place's to Work in Australia!
- Join a growing global company that provides training and support
- Excellent benefits, flexible working hours and professional training programs
Listed nine days agoat NZ Facilitators
IUG is looking for a smart, self-motivated customer services specialist to join our friendly team in Mt Wellington. We value creativity and curiosity.
- Very attractive salary
- Secure role with established NZ owned company
- Friendly wider team and excellent culture
Listed seventeen days agoat Smith&Smith
We have multiple Contact Centre Customer Service Rep roles available. Fixed term and permanent opportunities! Extra hours during our busy summer.
- Permanent & Fixed Term roles available
- Additional hours over our busy summer period
- Great team and fun environment
Listed fifteen days agoat Parmco SalesOne of New Zealand's leading Appliance Wholesaler's is seeking the services of a Customer Services superstar. Listed fifteen days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are recruiting customer service champions for Madison’s workforce in multiple locations across New Zealand. Jump into a fast-paced contact centre!
- February start
- Right by Ellerslie train station
- Work in the government sector
Listed five days agoat Muster Limited
You will be responsible for making outbound calls daily, this role is phone based and will require a polite phone manner.
- Exciting Distributor Role
- Great Location
- Uncapped Earning potential
Listed eleven days agoat Universal Communications Group Pty LtdAre you a results' driven Customer Service Call Centre expert in the Telecommunications industry, specifically in connecting NZ to Broadband? Listed eighteen days agoat First Assistance
Providing assistance with medical, travel and logistical cases around the world.
- Challenging and varied role, no 2 days are ever the same!
- 4 days on 4 days off basis from 1200 - 2300
- Excellent benefits package available
Listed nineteen hours agoat People Passion
Join a dynamic FMCG company where you will be responsible for the phone sales and follow up of our B2B operations and email marketing.
- Join a dynamic FMCG company
- Energetic team
- Opportunity to get your foot in the door with a reputable company
Listed eleven days agoat Robert Walters
Looking for a senior customer service representative wanting to take a step into a team leadership position for a small inbound customer service team
- Small - Medium Customer Service team
- Permanent Role based in Onehunga
- Free parking available
Listed four days agoat ADT Security
The core function of the Collections Officer will be to instigate calls and correspondence with the sole intention of maximising cash flow.
- Well established client base and large growth opportunities
- Training and development opportunities
Listed nine days agoat Aura Consulting
Opportunity for a Customer Service Representative who is passionate role to provide assistance to customers who need urgent support.
- 2nd December 2019 - 28th February 2020 | Temporary part time position
- Penrose location | Full time training then part time hours
- Rotating rosters Monday to Sunday 6.30am - 11.30pm
Receive new jobs for this search by email