Community Services & Development Jobs in Newmarket AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Reconnect Family Services Limited
Reconnect is looking for a Kaupapa champion to take a hands on role, working within, and collaboratively on, our best practice service provision
- Tangibly improve outcomes for Maori and Pasifika
- Excellent existing culture, with an appetite for improvement
- Staff parking and work life flexibility
This is a featured jobat Auckland Dream Centre
Our Dream Team is expanding! We are looking for 3 New Youth Mentors to join our Youth Care and Residential Services Team. Apply Today!
- Faith-Based, Non Profit Community Organisation
- Supportive team environment
- Professional Development Opportunity
Listed six hours agoat Auckland City MissionEngage with homeless clients to bring about positive change, enhance social inclusion, assess and serve various accommodation and social needs. Listed four days agoat Open Home FoundationThe Open Home Foundation is currently seeking a permanent full-time Social Worker to join our Auckland Service Centre. Listed twelve days agoat Youthline AucklandYouthline is looking for an enthusiastic and professional individual passionate about engaging with young people from a strengths based approach. Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
The role is responsible for promoting and delivering workshop packages. Using your own lived experience to help others and provide better services.
- Do people consider you the facilitator "guru"?
- Are you aware of community resources/agencies in Central Auckland region?
- Part-time (20 hours per week) until 31 December 2020
Listed eleven hours agoat Leukaemia & Blood Cancer New Zealand
We are a small, dedicated team - committed to delivering positive fundraising outcomes. You will play a pivotal role in generating revenue from LBC’s
- Purpose: fundraising excellence with a vision to cure and mission to care
- Variety: help deliver our dynamic, iconic fundraising events
- Opportunity: contribute, learn and develop your career
Listed five days agoat Mental Health Foundation
Build and maintain relationships with schools, kura, communities, marae, alongside the Mental Health Promotion team.
- Health promotion to improve mental health and wellbeing
- Make a positive difference to people's lives
- Do you have a keen interest in working with communities?
Listed four days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking a qualified and experienced caseworker, with excellent communication skills, to join our team in Epsom, Auckland.
- Support our wāhine with housing, recovery journeys, wellbeing and life goals
- Can you relate positively and communicate effectively with a range of people?
- Be part of a dedicated team, committed to supporting our clients
Listed eight days agoat Oranga Tamariki
We have opportunities available for Regional Placement and Resource Coordinators to join our Ellerslie placement coordination team.
- Provide safe and appropriate placements
- Ensure sound practice and culturally appropriate decisions occur
- Identify a range of suitable, relevant and effective placement options
Listed eight days agoat Auckland City MissionOur Key Workers work alongside vulnerable adults assessing, planning and supporting the journey to permanent housing & long-term well-being. Listed four days agoat The Salvation Army NZ
We are seeking an empathetic caseworker with a degree level qualification in Mental Health, AOD, Social Work, Counselling or related fields.
- Are you experienced working with clients in a support role?
- Bring your experience and empathy for working with homeless people
- Be part of a dedicated team of fantastic staff members
Listed nine hours agoat Foundation North
Provide advice to community groups, with a focus on grant assessment applications, funding recommendations and reporting.
- Advisor Foundation North - Te Kaitiaki Pūtea ō Tāmaki ō Tai Tokerau
- The Community Trust for Auckland and Northland.
Listed thirteen days agoat Oranga Tamariki
This is a fulfilling and varied role suited to an experienced and professional administrator.
- A competitive market salary
- On-going training and supervision
- Full time and permanent position
Listed four days agoat Geneva Healthcare LtdSupport clients with achieving their goals in the Community - 20 hours per week, South Auckland based role Listed ten days agoat CBG Health Research
We need additional interviewers in Central and West Auckland, Hamilton, Wellington and Christchurch. Contracts available early October.
- A people job with a meaning and purpose
- Flexible hours and the freedom to work independently
- Ongoing and consistent work
Listed nine hours agoat Housing New Zealand Corporation
Supporting, coach and mentor a team of Tenancy Managers as a subject matter expert, providing tenants with good quality, affordable housing choices.
- Rewarding opportunity to showcase your people and leadership skills
- Dynamic and varied role where no day is the same
- Full-time, permanent role at a salary of $83,025 + other great benefits
Listed six days agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a creative and caring person who loves to help and motivate others? Logan Campbell Retirement Village in Auckland has an opportunity for you!
- Creative, varied and rewarding work
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Act as an internal change agent, and inject fresh thinking and agility into the organisation.
- Small and dynamic team
- Whole-of-organisation mandate
- Make a meaningful impact for Aucklanders
Listed six days agoat Auckland CouncilMake a difference in our Sustainable Initiatives team! Listed six days agoat SFNZ LtdLooking for a step up in management? Passionate about mental health and could do with some more family time yourself? Apply now -32 hrs a week
Receive new jobs for this search by email