CEO & General Management Jobs in Newmarket AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat New Zealand Post Limited
Export Development /Strategic Partnerships Focused/eCommerce Solutions Guru
- Build on your success in sales and commercial partnership leadership
Listed seven hours agoat Greenpeace NZGreenpeace New Zealand are looking for a Programme Director to lead, plan, design and deliver GPNZ’s programme of campaign, mobilisation, communicatio Listed seven days agoat The Johnson Group
An exceptional individual to lead the delivery of Asia-Pacific’s premier business forum to be held in Auckland.
- A once in a lifetime opportunity
- APEC Conference
- The largest international event ever hosted by the New Zealand Government
Listed nineteen days agoat people2peopleThis role is responsible for the leadership and day-to-day management of all operating functions Listed twenty three hours agoat College of Law New Zealand
Lead the academic department ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of all COLNZ award programmes
- Senior Leadership Position
- Strategic planning for the development and delivery of NZ academic programmes
- Work for a values driven and an equal opportunity employer
Listed four days agoat CablePriceWe are looking for an experienced Operations Manager to lead our successful Auckland branch operations. Listed seven days agoat EVANZ
EVANZ (The Entertainment Venues Association of New Zealand) is seeking a part-time General Manager to run our professional industry association.
- Work from home
- Flexible hours
- Any NZ location
Listed six days agoat Pettit Pharma & Device Search Pty Ltd
Amazing opportunity in Auckland for strong healthcare leader in pharma and/or devices. Established business needing a country head for one division!
- Are you keen to build your own team?
- Start a new journey with a newly created role!
- Is healthcare sales, marketing & people leadership your thing?
Listed fourteen days agoat The Recruitment Project
Seeking a strategic and commercial thinker with outstanding personal values to drive organisational excellence.
- Large NZ Recreational Sporting Organisation
- Top level CEO role with significant salary
- Community, Environment and Local / National Government Focus
Listed thirteen days agoat Ministry of Education
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced, dynamic and innovative professional to join our regional team.
- Have you worked with Boards of Trustees to establish schools?
- Do you have strong relationship management skills?
- This opportunity will let you explore the rapidly changing education environment
Listed thirteen days agoat Platinum Recruitment Limited
Ocho are seeking a skilled GM to provide leadership and coordination across the business, supporting managers and staff within the company.
- New manufacturing facility
- Grow this business locally and nationally, with visions to go global
- Work with a niche product in the market
Listed five days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
A genuine succession opportunity to the chief financial officer. This is a role within a large NZ corporate with loads of variety and challenge.
- Financial management and governance
- Board and CE level exposure within corporate environment
- Rare CFO succession opportunity
Listed fifteen days agoat The Fred Hollows Foundation NZYou will play a pivotal role on the Senior Leadership Team, responsible for the delivery of our Programme strategy across the Pacific region. Listed fifteen days agoat Saturn Group Limited
Looking for a seasoned leader to grow an existing business in NZ, a specialist in technology and consulting services for construction & facilities mgt
- Award-winning innovative company
- Specialist in technology and consulting services
- Construction and Facilities Management
Listed nineteen days agoat TalentID Recruitment Ltd
Drive the direction, development and performance of the Rotorua Library at Te Aka Mauri through creative and innovative leadership.
- Manage and promote an outstanding community asset
- Develop strong local and industry relationships
- Visionary and innovative thinking - develop new experiences
Listed twenty five days agoat Pohlen Partners
Preventing drowning through education, research and advocacy is the mission.
- Collaboration and influence across the water safety, aquatic and wet sectors
- Education, Community and Workplace engagement
- Partnerships & innovation towards sustainable delivery and community impact
Listed fifteen days agoat SWR Group NZ Limited
With proven & successful experience as a CFO of a commercial, results driven organisation, you will inspire confidence with the CEO, Board, and ELT.
- Commercial and strategic Advisor
- Large, complex, market leading organisation
- Auckland based but candidates from Wellington will be considered
Listed eight days agoat Brannigans Consulting Limited
Accomplished Leader required to drive the vision and business strategy for a leading New Zealand manufacturer to deliver on its growth strategies
- Leading Manufacturing Company
- Career and Lifestyle Opportunity
- Wanganui or Manawatu Location
Listed twenty seven days agoat INSIDE Recruitment
CEO succession opportunity in Palmerston North, for a global leader in the pharmaceutical biotechnology industry.
- Rare leadership opportunity for a NZ success story
- Global leader driving innovation
- Palmerston North based role
Listed twenty days agoat Plant & Food ResearchWe’re seeking an exceptional individual to provide leadership and guidance in implementing our Māori strategy
Receive new jobs for this search by email