CEO & General Management, Banking & Financial Services Jobs in Newmarket AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Mana Recruitment
Extensive experience in a similar, senior position; are you looking to return to your local community to support grass roots innovation and delivery?
- Provide leadership, direction and coordination of activities.
- Established ability as a people influencer and people leader.
- Knowledge of the health and social services sector?
This is a featured jobat Private Advertiser
Pauling Industries is NZ's leading manufacturer of premium skincare brands. We are seeking an experienced GM to join our team
- NZ's largest manufacturer of natural and certified organic beauty products
- Rare opportunity, newly created position
- North shore, Auckland location
Listed twenty two hours agoat New Zealand Winegrowers
Our GM Marketing leads our marketing, events and wine tourism teams in New Zealand and overseas.
- Senior leadership role
- Lead multiple teams
- Auckland based
Listed two days agoat Virtue Consulting
Energetic, driven person required for admin role in Direct Custody and Clearing team of global banking oranisation.
- Global banking organisation
- Varied role admin/processing, customer services, AML/Compliance
- Convenient CBD Location
Listed two days agoat WestpacGreat opportunity to influence and encourage the promotion of a credit culture that is customer centric, along with leading the regional team.. Listed nineteen hours agoat Frog Recruitment Limited
Lead the growth of a newly merged NFP to make a critical difference in mental health.
- Bring people together and forward for growth
- Grey Lynn, Auckland or Wellington based
- Part-time flexible hours plus significant pro rata salary
Listed six days agoat Aurora Insurance
Due to our explosive growth, we need KEEN, FRESH minds to fulfill our advisor roles and transform into MANAGERS. Full training provided.
- Featured in Deloitte Fast 50 2018
- Full Training - No Experience Required
- Partnership Pathway
Listed six days agoat NZX Talent
Customer Service Administrator, experienced in Kiwisaver or superannuation required for friendly team.
- Be part of a fast growing business and a great workplace
- Small and friendly team environment
- Great city centre location
Listed twelve days agoat Laser Clinics Australia
The Country Manager – New Zealand is responsible for the performance and growth of clinics across the Laser Clinics New Zealand network.
- Fast-paced, thrilling private equity environment
- Exciting time as we grow into international markets
- Industry leading brand
Listed six days agoat Alpha Recruitment - NZ
Work for a large, complex organisation in the health sector! 12 month project working 32 hours a week Monday to Friday with the odd Saturday.
- Central Auckland location
- Bring your previous Project Management experience
- 12 month cover starting in August
Listed eight days agoat Convergence Partners Limited
A compelling opportunity to lead a series of key initiatives that will help to enable the next chapter of this company's growth
- High growth, established multi-national financial services company
- Lead the journey to operational excellence
- Medium term active succession planning for CEO
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
Exciting new leadership role within a growing SaaS company.
- Opportunity for personal and professional development
- Executive leadership appointment | Direct report to CEO
- Attractive remuneration package
Listed seven days agoat Bank of China (New Zealand)
Provide exceptional data entry and attention to detail for our transaction banking department.
- Work with one of the largest banks in the world!
- Be able to bring your best self to work
- Be a part of a growth story
Listed twelve days agoat Avanti Finance
Join this busy team where you make an impact on every aspect of our business. This team laugh a lot - sense of humour compulsory!
- Brand sparkling new office
- Fun and friendly team
- Pivotal role in growing company
Listed twelve days agoat FreighthubOffice Manager is a pivotal role to the success of Freighthub and involves managing the day-to-day operations of a fast-growing business. Listed six days agoat Citizens Advice Bureau Auckland City Inc (CABAC)
We are seeking a Manager for an exciting and challenging position in the not-for-profit sector.
- Challenging position (25 hours per week)
- Meaningful work
- Reputable national organisation
Listed twenty two hours agoat Financial Markets Authority (FMA)Unique opportunity to dig around, get your hands dirty and use your analytical and investigative skills to get to the bottom of issues. Listed eight days agoat Genesis
Join an exciting industry where you can directly help maximise our Wholesale portfolio gross margin.
- Based in either Greenlane or Hamilton
- Full accountability whilst on shift to make appropriate trading decisions
- 24/7 mixed 12-hour shift and 8-hour weekday roster
Listed one day agoat New Zealand Automobile Association Inc.
Own the credit and operations space with this new business, we are in startup phase!
- Newly created leadership team
- Build you own operations and credit team
- Competitive salary package
Listed twenty one hours agoat Staircase Financial Management
Amazing opportunity to join our busy team, helping clients to secure loans for rental property purchases.
- Are you a financial wizard who knows lending criteria inside out?
- Are you an exceptional negotiator, presenter and sales person?
- Are you flexible, committed, client-centric and passionate?
Receive new jobs for this search by email