Real Estate & Property Jobs in Newmarket Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Impression Real Estate Ltd
We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional manager who will be primarily responsible for overseeing a large CBD apartment building
- Great team environment
- Be part of an established brand with career progression opportunities
- Award winning company
Listed five days agoat Gavl (Aust) Pty LtdSee us on The Block NZ? Want to be a part of this exciting and growing company? Listed one day agoat LIFEWISE
Provide effective tenancy management service to clients
- Opportunity to make a real difference within the social housing sector
- Sole charge role
- Vibrant, friendly & energetic?
Listed nine days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Provide tenancy management services to our tenants, carry out property inspections, manage documentation, working in partnership to assist tenants.
- Looking for a role where no two days are the same?
- Bring your tenancy management experience
- Join an organisation that lives by its values
Listed six days agoat Auckland Council
Supporting with the leasing of our property portfolio
- Help provide great community outcomes
- Incomparable opportunities for career development and progression
- Could be suited to a law graduate with an interest in public service
Listed six days agoat AWFTeam of property inspectors needed to work on a 4 month project starting Early February. Listed six days agoat Stonewood Group LtdThe Operations Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of the support team ensuring the group receives services and advice on time. Listed seven days agoat NetYourJob
Barfoot & Thompson City Branch have an opportunity within our Property Management Division for a Portfolio Manager. Previous exp. not essential!
- Portfolio Manager wanted for one of NZ's most trusted brands
- Ideal role for a graduate looking to launch a career
- Barfoot & Thompson City Branch - APPLY NOW
Listed five days agoat Hays Property
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a diverse, commercial property portfolio.
- Ongoing professional support
- Large portfolio
- Positive culture and work environment
Listed ten hours agoat Auckland Council
Be responsible for supporting and advising internal and external stakeholders while implementing the facility performance monitoring programme
- Work out in the field – this role is not fully office bound
- Showcase your asset management and advisory skills and experience
- Help manage Community Facilities’ assets for Aucklanders
Listed eight days agoat RecruitShopEnjoy Flexible Working Hours | Join a Boutique Property Investment Firm in Auckland | Full Training Provided | Staff Discounts on Property Listed one day agoat Public Trust
Manage Public Trust's leased corporate properties and to ensure the property needs of Public Trust are effectively met
- Public Trust is a big little business with ambition
- Auckland CBD Location
Listed nine days agoat Colliers International Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of the best professional service groups in the industry.
- Work on a varied residential portfolio
- Vibrant team environment
- Exciting opportunity to work with
Listed six days agoat Ministry of Housing and Urban Development
Experienced commercial advisors with strong relationship management skills required to support our public housing initiatives.
- Innovative public housing environment
- Commercial business model
- Clear vision and mandate to support New Zealand communities
Listed nine days agoat CBREAnalyst role in the CBRE Capital Markets team Listed two days agoat Cobalt Consulting NZ LimitedLeading sector operator and property occupier is seeking to recruit a commercial property manager to work autonomously on their national portfolio. Listed eight days agoat Auckland Council
Experience in delivering development, property or construction related project from inception to completion is ideal!
- •Deliver assigned new capital works and renewals projects
- •Experience from inception to completion, in private and public sector projects
- •Join us and make a difference to Auckland City!
Listed two days agoat WSP Opus
Excellent opportunity to join our growing Auckland Property team
- Leverage established client relationships in a growing discipline
- Flexible working environment
- Enjoy exceptional a remuneration and benefits package
Listed thirteen hours agoat QMS NZWe are seeking an experienced commercial manager to join our team and manage our nationwide billboard portfolio. Listed two days agoat Evolve Education GroupIf you're a Property Coordinator looking to step up or a Property Manager with a couple of years experience & wanting to expand your career...read on! Listed eight days agoat Stellar Recruitment
For a confidential discussion please contact Adam Burke on +64 21 030 0152
- Fast Paced Leasing Executive Role
- Auckland City Location
- Car + Phone
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education