Administration & Office Support Jobs in All Wellington
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment
You will be working with the wider team, supporting the workload of PAs in the Group and other general administrative tasks as required.
- Provide high-calibre support to the GM and Branch Leadership Team
- Varied and challenging role
- Permanent - Full time position, based in Wellington CBD
This is a featured jobat McLaren Associates Limited
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, confident and highly competent Executive Assistant to support two very busy senior leaders.
- Provide support to the leader of The Salvation Army in NZ, Fiji, Tonga & Samoa
- Supportive and collegial culture
- Based on Cuba Street
Listed six days agoat Private Advertiser
Seeking a part-time Administration / Office Support for a boutique law firm located in the Wellington CBD.
- Established law firm with great reputation.
- Close-knit small team.
- Located in Wellington CBD.
Listed five days agoat Ministry for Primary Industries
The first point of contact for visitors to our Head Office reception
- Wellington City Centre location
- Full Time - Permanent role
- Reception duties and office support
Listed five days agoat Arthur D. Riley & Co. Ltd
Awesome HSE admin opportunity awaits an outgoing person who enjoys dealing with people and has great attention to detail.
- Frontline position in friendly work environment
- Opportunities for personal development
- Awesome benefits
Listed four days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Do you have an excellent level of customer service combined with excellent attention to detail and a collaborative working style?
- Join our wellington based team and improve outcomes to families and children
Listed four days agoat Ministry of Justice
Work with the Ministry of Justice & help deliver people-centred justice services for all New Zealanders.
- Being respectful in all interactions internally and externally.
- Takes ownership.
- Variety of tasks.
Listed seven days agoat Cancer Society of New ZealandThe Cancer Society is looking for someone who is ‘customer-service’ oriented, who can do things effectively and executes tasks to a high standard. Listed eight days agoat Private Advertiser
We're looking for an experienced Executive Assistant with a can-do approach, who is highly organised and has the ability to think on their feet.
- Great EA role for the MD and CEO
- Become a key member in an established professional services company
Listed eleven days agoat New Zealand PoliceFile Management Support Officer (FMSO) New Zealand Police Kapiti Permanent, Full-time Multiple Positions Available Remuneration range:... Listed seven days agoat Hays Office Support
Permanent, Full-time position available for a highly skilled, passionate receptionist in the public sector
- Exciting opportunity for an experienced Receptionist
- Attractive Salary
- Permanent position
Listed six days agoat Turners Group NZ Limited
We are looking for a highly organised and efficient Administrator/Receptionist with great customer service skills.
- NZ owned company in growth phase
- Training provided
- Office all rounders step on up!
Listed four days agoat Ministry for Culture and Heritage
Are you a high performing administrator with significant experience supporting managers to organise their work and manage projects?
- Do you have superb organisational skills?
- Bring your great attention to detail and 'can do' attitude
- Build professional rapport with internal and external stakeholders
Listed twenty one hours agoat Crowe Horwath NZ LimitedA terrific opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Coordinator to join our dynamic Wellington office. Listed eighteen hours agoat BCITO
A great opportunity for a talented and experienced customer support super star to join our team!
- Be a part of an organisation making a difference in people's lives
- Supportive team environment
- 12-month fixed term contract
Listed seven days agoat Compass Health
Are you currently looking to return to the work force on a part time basis? This could be the role for you.
- Are you currently looking to return to the work force on a part time basis?
- A ‘can-do' and helpful attitude, great flexibility
- Be proficient using MS Office as well as an ability to learn very quickly
Listed sixteen hours agoat SchoolmemoriesWe are looking for a Photographer’s Assistant/Trainee Photographer for the Wellington Area Listed six days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Join our central Wellington based administration services team to provide support services across the Lower North Island
- Customer focused business services role with variety
- Opportunities to further your skills and experience
Listed four days agoat Hudson New Zealand
This organisation is looking for a hardworking, dynamic and proactive individual to work on a one on one basis with one of the directors.
- Highly supportive and collaborative team environment
- Based in Wellington CBD
Listed five days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Office Support experience? We want to hear from you!
- Administration / Reception / EA & PA roles
- Prior experience essential & a top personality to match
- Excellent hourly rates & fantastic organisations
Listed four days agoat Robert Walters
Great opportunity to join as a Personal Assistant where you will bring your experience and positive attitude to a supportive and engaging team
- Inspirational and vibrant team
- Attractive hourly rate
- Great benefits
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education