Administration & Office Support Jobs in All Canterbury
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
Listed six days agoat Adecco Office
Exciting Full time opportunity to work with organisation committed to delivering results for its customers, communities and shareholders
- Full Time Administration Opportunity
- Rangiora Based role
- Exciting opportunity for experienced administrator
Listed five days agoat Aotea Electric Auckland Ltd
Entry level administrative role for an enthusiastic person to join our Contracts & Communications division.
- Entry level administration role
- Full training provided & potential for growth
- Friendly & positive environment
Listed seven days agoat Private Advertiser
General office duties. Admin/Sales Support.
- Varied and interesting roll
Listed six days agoat AssessAdvantage
Join the revolution! Save the planet and make every drop matter!
- Role with the NZ company with a world leading clean technology company
- Work to bring the most advanced water recovery technologies to the world.
- Flexible 20-30 hour a week role
Listed eleven days agoat Private Advertiser
We are currently seeking an energetic individual with a "can-do" attitude to join our team as a receptionist and administrator
- Join our flexible work environment
- Permanent full-time position
- Based in Rosedale industrial area
Listed twelve days agoat Conset Construction Ltd
Are you are super efficient and motivated receptionist / Admin Assistant looking for a change?
- Bring your excellent admin skills and experience
- Dynamic friendly team
- North Shore based
Listed sixteen days agoat Tavendale and Partners Limited
Are you the person our clients will remember, for good reasons?
- Leading law firm
- Brand new offices, Burnett Street
Listed fourteen days agoat Brenna Sincock Hearing Limited
Administrator/receptionist for a small independant audiology clinic - Job Share
- Passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Sound computer skills.
- Administrator/receptionist for a small independant audiology clinic.
Listed eight days agoat Department of Corrections
Your primary focus will be the establishment, coordination and communication of Corrections Officer rosters.
- Rolleston Prison
- Part Time - 20 hours a week
- Change Lives Shape Futures
Listed one day agoat Nova Trust
Nova Trust is seeking to appoint a Referrals and Admissions Officer for its Addiction Services
- Are you looking for your next challenge?
- Do you have well-developed communication skills and attention to detail?
- Would you like to be part of the next phase of development at Nova Trust?
Listed nine days agoat Plant & Food Research
We’re seeking an exceptional individual to provide high-level executive support and administrative assistance.
- Lincoln Location (Opposite Lincoln Uni)
- Flexible working Conditions
- Great benefits
Listed fourteen days agoat Asset Recruitment Ltd
Seeking a bright and enthusiastic Receptionist to join the real estate industry
- Market leader in the real estate industry
- Join a busy and successful team
- Fast paced environment
Listed five days agoat Harvey Norman• Work for a Market Leader
• Fantastic team environment Listed six days agoat Grounds & Services Limited
Be part of providing dynamic environmental and biosecurity services and solutions
- Join an established and growing privately-owned organisation
- Bring your proven skills and make your mark
- Work with a team passionate about making a difference
Listed five days agoat Foleys
We require a friendly and confident person to dispatch our amazing team of plumbers, drain layers, and gas fitters in our Christchurch branch.
- Busy, challenging role in a fun and friendly team
- Good salary and conditions
- Great NZ company with strong family values
Listed six days agoat SafeworxWarehouse and Customer Service Support Role Listed eight days agoat Profile Group
Health & Safety Process documentation and improvement. Year on Year growth. Multiple projects across New Zealand. Newly Created Role.
- Newly created Role
- Hornby Location
- Key focus on Health and Safety
Listed nine days agoat Gough CAT
We are looking for an experienced administrator with an interest in heavy machinery to join our supportive team.
- Co-ordinate all the activity involved in the sale of new machines
- Be part of a supportive team
- Role based in Hornby
Listed seven days agoat Graham Consulting
Small but growing building business. New offices. Plenty of work on the go. Varied role. This will be a great business to be part of; apply now!
- Wigram location
- Building & Construction industry
- Company in growth mode
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education