Administration & Office Support Jobs in Christchurch Central CanterburySkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat BluJay Solutions
BluJay Solutions is a proven leader in Logistics and Transportation Software and Services and we are looking for an Office Manager Extraordinaire!
- Varied Position
- Great Employee Benefits
- Supportive Working Environment
This is a featured jobat The New Zealand Merino Company
An administration role managing the certification and audit process for farmers with regards to sourcing ethical wool for brands.
- Are you looking for more than a standard administration role?
- Do you want to work for an award winning & innovative organisation?
- Would you like to work in the buzz of the CBD?
Listed four days agoat Photosecure (NZ) LtdPhotosecure (NZ) Ltd is seeking a part time administrative assistant to help the Managing Director in the day to day running of the business. Listed one day agoat Lincoln University
We have an opportunity for an experienced Personal Assistant/Team Administrator to join the Customer Engagement team on a permanent, full time basis.
- Are you an an experienced PA?
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment on a beautiful campus
- Competitive salary, free parking and 5 weeks annual leave
Listed one day agoat DJCA LimitedDue to expansive growth we are looking to recruit a Receptionist to join our professional yet fun team in Christchurch. Listed one day agoat Canterbury District Health Board
The Data Administrator joins a small team within the Finance Systems team that manages the product catalogue for Canterbury and West Coast DHBs.
- Permanent, full-time role
- Great central city location
- Join a great team of friendly and experienced professionals
Listed one day agoat Ministry of Education
At the Ministry of Education, we work together to shape an education system that delivers equitable and excellent outcomes.
- We have a big and important job to do and we need your help
- Make a real difference in children and young people's lives
- Work as part of a trans-disciplinary team of dedicated professionals
Listed two days agoat Stellar Recruitment
STELLAR has an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to join our Christchurch based team.
- Flexible hours and 9 day fortnights
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Work amongst a high performing and supportive team
Listed three days agoat IntusWe are seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated receptionist to join our friendly, supportive team in a prestigious specialist practice. Listed two days agoat Barnardos
Are you looking for an administration role that can offer lots of variety and stakeholder management?
- Join NZ's largest children's charity
- Family friendly flexible workplace
- Discounted childcare for staff members
Listed twelve days agoat DJCA LimitedDue to expansive growth our client is looking to recruit an Office Administrator to join their professional team in Christchurch. Listed one day agoat Bayleys Realty Group
Part of our operational leadership team, the Business Support Manager will effectively lead support teams to influence business performance.
- Great team
- Award winning Real Estate company
- Leadership role where you can really impact on success
Listed four days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
We are looking for an experienced Personal Assistant, to work with one of our senior managers and the team.
- Do you have admnistration experience?
- Demonstrate your excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Undertake administrative support to the Programme Director
Listed five days agoat Profile Group
Future-proof your overall employability for the modern ways of working
- Fantastic company culture | CBD location
- Flexible, part time role | $18-$22 per hour
- Rare opportunity to work within the digital world
Listed eight days agoat Ara Institute of Canterbury
Provide excellent administration support
- Be part of a dynamic team
- Deliver excellence in customer service
Listed two days agoat Abley Limited
This role provide administrative support to our wider team, including HR support. You will also facilitate training for inductions and company systems
- Wanted, a Senior Administrator superstar!
- A great chance to grow your career.
- Work with a great bunch of people.
Listed three days agoat Kindercare Learning Centres
Our large, established and busy centre in Ferry Road Woolston, is looking for a warm, friendly and professional Administrator to join our dynamic team
- Established Centre
- 30 hour work week
Listed three days agoat Mike Greer Homes
Perfect opportunity for someone entering the workforce for the first time or re-entering the workforce, in a dynamic office with a great location,
- Part Time position
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- A fantastic office and location overlooking Hagley Park
Listed five days agoat Frobisher InteriorsWe are now seeking an Administrator to join the Projects Team. Listed nine days agoat Graham Consulting
Our client is looking for a competent administrator to come on board until August 2020 to cover someone on maternity leave.
- Maternity contract
- Be part of a busy and driven team
- February – August
Listed one day agoat Hudson - Business Support
Be part of a corporate service team responsible for the efficient day to day operations by providing administration services to the wider team.
- Central City Location
- Government sector
- Be Part of a Wider Team and own your Role
Receive new jobs for this search by email