Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Refine by location
- Hillsborough Auckland,
- Christchurch Central Canterbury,
- Lower Hutt Wellington,
- Dunedin Central Otago,
- Newmarket Auckland
- Middleton Canterbury,
- Onehunga Auckland,
- Invercargill Central Southland,
- Hillmorton Canterbury,
- Queenstown Otago,
- Hamilton East Waikato,
- Mount Wellington Auckland,
- Cromwell Otago,
- Katikati Bay of Plenty,
- Merivale Canterbury,
- Auckland CBD Auckland
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Vitality Works
We are looking for a project extraordinaire that can take responsibility of organising, implementing and managing our 2020 Flu Vaccination program.
- A great fixed term, full time opportunity - immediate start to July 2020
- Join a team who is passionate about health and wellbeing
- Have an impact on people's lives
This is a featured jobat Wilton Joubert
Looking for an experienced administrator to assist our busy, multi-disciplinary team of engineers in Manukau.
- A variety of tasks, never grow bored
- Auckland based
- Well-being benefits
Listed nine hours agoat New Zealand PoliceRecruitment Coordinator RNZPC Annual Salary: $49,158 - $66,507 Full Time, Fixed Term Police Employee We are pleased to advise that the Int... Listed seven hours agoat Lynfield CollegeA vibrant and engaging person is sought for this key role. As the first point of contact for the College the ability to we Listed one day agoat Bt Mining Limited
This part-time role is to provide a professional level of administration and clerical support services to the Christchurch Office.
- Market Leading Pay
- Health and Life Insurance
- Ability and support to progress within the business
Listed three hours agoat Hutt City Health Centres
We are looking for a new member to join our admin team working in a busy medical practice.
- Close to the train station or Riverbank parking
- We offer a full orientation programme
- Competitive salary based on experience and performance
Listed one day agoat EQUIP Recruitment Ltd
Fantastic part time opportunity - Hutt Based role with a small, thriving team. Must have top notch admin and customer service focus.
- Part time hours - 20 per week
- A lovely blend of accounts, administration and customer service
- Central Lower Hutt based, no more commuting!
Listed one day agoat DHMC LtdWe are a small but efficient team based in Dunedin delivering housing maintenance to over 2,900 properties. Listed six days agoat Private AdvertiserGreat opportunity for an Administrator to join the Barfoot & Thompson Commercial Property Management Team. Listed six days agoat Verum GroupAdministration services, reception, support for IT, website and internet-based promotions, support for the account management system Listed three hours agoat Private AdvertiserReception / Administrator Listed six days agoat McCulloch and PartnersJoin a passionate team with great culture and company benefits. Provide administrative support to our Administration Team and wider office. Listed two days agoat Canterbury District Health Board
Our team are hard-working, customer focused professionals wanting to do the right thing - If our values match yours then you should apply today.
- Do you have strong interpersonal skills?
- Demonstrate your ability to provide timely service support as needed
- Enjoy flexible working options
Listed five days agoat Motion Recruitment
Great company, central location.
- Part Time ( 3 days per week)
- City Centre
- Weekly Pay
Listed two days agoat Southern District Health Board
Do you have the eye for detail? Confidence to question something if it doesn't look quite right? If this sounds like you, read on.
- We are looking for an Administrator Superstar!
- With purchase order and invoicing experience
- Great general adminsitration and customer service skills
Listed two days agoat Queenstown Lakes District Council
Great opportunity for an experienced Administrator, with Executive Assistant experience, to join an exciting and growing organisation in Queenstown.
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression and training opportunities
- Discounted health and fitness club rates at our great facilities
Listed three days agoat Exult
We have an exciting opportunity for someone to become part of our awesome team and take on the responsibility of keeping the show on the road.
- Fab team in an innovative and friendly company
- Varied and flexible role
- Making a difference in the community sector
Listed five days agoat H J Asmuss & Co LtdWe are looking for an organised and hard working administrator to join our team in Mount Wellington, Auckland. Listed five days agoat Veterinary EnterprisesAre you enthusiastic, attentive and a quick learner? Do you want to work with an awesome team of people? Listed two days agoat Eurofins Bay Of Plenty Limited
Lead the Administrative, Financial and HR contracting for the total business
- Growing Company
- Truly local but yet International
- Opportunity to grow
Listed three hours agoat St Margaret's CollegeThe Administrator will be the key driver to organising events, managing the student database and enrolment processes. Listed one hour agoat Unitec Institute of TechnologyIn this newly created role, you'll be kept busy providing administrative support to our apprentice programmes
Receive new jobs for this search by email