Information & Communication Technology, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat Quantum Security Services Limited
Information Security Risk Consultant sought to join the team in delivering IT security risk & audit work across New Zealand.
- Great team culture :)
- Varied and interesting consumer base and work
- Great package with quarterly bonuses
Listed two days agoat Gails Floral StudioPart time office position for flower shop in Hamilton Central Listed three days agoat New Zealand PoliceStation Support Officer New Zealand Police Alexandra, Southern District Permanent, Full-time Remuneration range: $47,726.00 - $64,570.00 Job... Listed nine hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Dispatch Co-ordinator with a great attitude, good data entry skills and excellent communication. Listed ten hours agoat Able Personnel
Happy to have the odd day or weeks work covering sick leave, annual leave and various assignments, this could be you!!
- Reputable Hawke's Bay organisation
- Napier Based
Listed eight hours agoat University of Otago
We are seeking a skilled administrator to assist in providing a complete postal, courier and freight service for the University of Otago.
- Assist with delivery and collection of mail from around campus
- Work in a fast-paced, friendly environment
- We support ongoing training and staff development
Listed two days agoat Your People Limited
We have fantastic opportunities for enthusiastic, motivated quick learners who have fast and accurate data entry skills. Don’t miss out – apply now!!
- Office Support administrators required for temporary assignments
- Great opportunities to learn and grow
- Fast and accurate data entry skills required!
Listed three days agoat Bay Venues Limited
These part time roles could easily fit around your study hours or family timetable. Mt Maunganui & Greerton Aquatic locations.
- Choice of two roles
- Excellent staff benefits
- Companywide opportunities
Listed four days agoat Belle InteriorsOur small close-knit team need a part-time administrative assistant Listed seven hours agoat Otakaro Limited
We are seeking a part-time Document Controller for a 13-month fixed term period. Flexibility to work chosen hours, Monday-Friday.
- Play an active part in the Regeneration of Christchurch
- Modern office environment in the central city
- Strong customer focus required
Listed one day agoat New WorldAccounts administrator/Cashier Listed eight hours agoat REAP RecruitmentFirst National are looking for an Administrator. If you are friendly, enthusiastic and have a good work ethic then this is the role for you! Listed two days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedJoin us at MediaWorks where you'll ship products that bring happiness to millions of people every single day. Listed two days agoat Taranaki Rugby Football UnionThis position supports the governance, operational and commercial needs of Taranaki Rugby Football Union. Listed twenty two hours agoat Whakatane Museum and ArtsThe Whakatane District Council is seeking a well-organised, self-motivated individual to coordinate the organisation's meeting and catering... Listed six days agoat Traffic Signs NZ Ltd
This role involves data entry of sales orders and assistance with questions on our product range of road signs and road safety equipment
- Job Share 2.5 Days per Week 4 Hours Wednesday & 8 Hours Thursday & Friday
- Work 7.00am to 3.30pm Thursday & Friday and 4 hours to suit you on a Wednesday
- Great team and company
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Located in South Auckland - close to public transport or discounted paid parking available!
- 25 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Working between 9am to 3pm
- Part time permanent opportunity!
Listed three days agoat Adecco OfficeA number of Administration positions available. Short and Long Term Contracts working part time hours up to 30 hours week. Listed twelve hours agoat Drake New Zealand - Auckland City
Great chance to work close to home, in Henderson, with a caring and supportive team - initially part time and then will become full time
- Initially 5 hours per day Monday to Friday - will extend to 7.5 p/d
- Work close to home - Henderson
- Do you thrive on variety?
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education