Part Time Information & Communication Technology, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Solution Management Ltd.
Opportunity for a tertiary qualified programmer with strong experience in Windows Server Client and Web Server based applications.
- Develop software solutions from concept to market roll out.
- Variety including web, mobile and server based applications and databases.
Listed twenty one hours agoat Gails Floral StudioPart time office position for flower shop in Hamilton Central Listed three days agoat Bay Venues Limited
These part time roles could easily fit around your study hours or family timetable. Mt Maunganui & Greerton Aquatic locations.
- Choice of two roles
- Excellent staff benefits
- Companywide opportunities
Listed three days agoat Belle InteriorsOur small close-knit team need a part-time administrative assistant Listed five days agoat Traffic Signs NZ Ltd
This role involves data entry of sales orders and assistance with questions on our product range of road signs and road safety equipment
- Job Share 2.5 Days per Week 4 Hours Wednesday & 8 Hours Thursday & Friday
- Work 7.00am to 3.30pm Thursday & Friday and 4 hours to suit you on a Wednesday
- Great team and company
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Located in South Auckland - close to public transport or discounted paid parking available!
- 25 hours per week - Monday to Friday
- Working between 9am to 3pm
- Part time permanent opportunity!
Listed fifteen hours agoat 1st Call RecruitmentPart time receptionist needed in a busy public facility Listed two days agoat Hastings District Council
We are looking for an Administration Support person who will provide outstanding support.
- Permanent Part-Time
- Help us to deliver outstanding services to our community
- Join a collaborative / highly sucessful team
Listed twenty two hours agoat Joyn Limited
Busy and interesting role with a well-established business
- Busy office coordination role near the city centre
- Part time around 25 hours per week
- Mix of responsibilities including customer facing
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Singing School TrustAdmin, Marketing and Events. Self-starter, knowledge of office admin functions including Xero, Social Media, Marketing, Funding, PR, attend meetings. Listed six days agoat ToyotaBased in Nelson, Bowater Toyota is looking for a Permanent Part-time Receptionist to work Monday’s to Friday’s 8am – 1.00pm Listed ten hours agoat Property Ventures Real Estate LimitedA variety of real estate focussed secretarial duties from processing listings, to follow up calls/cold calls and arranging scheduling. Listed two days agoat National Veterinary CareAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time Receptionist to join our team. Listed seven days agoat Springlands Health Ltd
We are a busy medical practice looking for a new staff member who has a can do attitude, lots of common sense and doesn't falter under pressure.
- We need another star performer
- We have fantastic team culture
- We are patient focussed
Listed two days agoat Hastings District CouncilWe are looking for an Administration Support person who will provide outstandingsupport, known for their quality and ability to deliver you will be... Listed two days agoat Turners Group NZ Limited
We are currently looking for a Part Time Receptionist to join our vibrant team in Christchurch.
- Seeking Part time hours?
- Fantastic company culture & benefits
- Come join our great team!
Listed six days agoat Cheal Consultants Ltd
Fabulous Front-liner required for this professional services organisation.
- Leading Professional Consultancy
- Modern, spacious office in the heart of Napier's CBD
- Excellent Culture
Listed three days agoat Spoil Yourself Spa
We are an extremely busy skin & beauty clinic in Whitby and are currently looking for an amazing receptionist!
- Fantastic team culture
- Beautiful surroundings
- Free parking
Listed twenty hours agoat Recruitment Studio
Looking for work/life balance, Ponsonby with parking and enjoy working frontline? This could be perfect for you.
- Global business, amazing culture, great people
- Monday to Friday part time hours finishing at 5pm
- Ponsonby location, parking onsite
Listed four days agoat Total Health ChiropracticFlexible part-time office administrative assistant for a healthcare practice. Two locations to choose from - Miramar, Lambton Quay. Listed three days agoat NetYourJob
Kick-off your Real Estate Career as a Personal Assistant with Ray White. Great role supporting a successful salesperson - APPLY NOW
- Outstanding opportunity to kick start your Real Estate career
- Varied role - work in all aspects of Real Estate
- Support a successful salesperson at Ray White
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education