Full Time Information & Communication Technology, Administration & Office Support Jobs in All New Zealand
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Carpet Court NZ Limited
Carpet Court is looking for a customer focused IT professional to join our growing team. Great opportunity to join us as our IT Operations expert!
- Competitive salary + staff benefits
- Multi-site support with plenty of projects in the pipeline!
- Come join a supportive team and develop your IT career with Carpet Court
This is a featured jobat Health Metrics Pty Ltd
Looking to appoint an experienced, energetic and highly motivated Sales Professional with excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Work for the Market Leaders in Technology Solutions
- Health Metrics is looking for amazing & talented staff
- Join a dynamic & growing team
Listed four days agoat New Zealand PoliceStation Support Officer New Zealand Police Alexandra, Southern District Permanent, Full-time Remuneration range: $47,726.00 - $64,570.00 Job... Listed eleven hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a Dispatch Co-ordinator with a great attitude, good data entry skills and excellent communication. Listed ten hours agoat University of Otago
We are seeking a skilled administrator to assist in providing a complete postal, courier and freight service for the University of Otago.
- Assist with delivery and collection of mail from around campus
- Work in a fast-paced, friendly environment
- We support ongoing training and staff development
Listed one day agoat New WorldAccounts administrator/Cashier Listed eleven hours agoat REAP RecruitmentFirst National are looking for an Administrator. If you are friendly, enthusiastic and have a good work ethic then this is the role for you! Listed two days agoat Taranaki Rugby Football UnionThis position supports the governance, operational and commercial needs of Taranaki Rugby Football Union. Listed two days agoat MediaWorks NZ LimitedJoin us at MediaWorks where you'll ship products that bring happiness to millions of people every single day. Listed one day agoat Whakatane Museum and ArtsThe Whakatane District Council is seeking a well-organised, self-motivated individual to coordinate the organisation's meeting and catering... Listed three days agoat Tararua District Council
The Animal Control Administrator is responsible for supporting the Animal Control team to promote responsible dog ownership and maintain public safety
- Tararua offers you the country lifestyle you have always dreamed of!
- Take advantage of scenic attractions and great outdoors.
- Tararua District has close proximity to cities and airports
Listed two days agoat New Zealand PoliceFile Management Support Officer Hamilton, Waikato District Permanent, Full Time Salary Range $49,634 – $67,153 Three Positions Available... Listed two days agoat HAMILTON WORKINGMEN'S CLUBReception/Administration Assistant - Job Share position - Includes Night and Weekend work - 36 to 42 hours per week. Listed seventeen hours agoat JLE Electrical
We currently have a vacancy for an Administration Assistant based in our Auckland Office located in Airport Oaks.
- Become part of the JLE NationwideTeam
- Varied work
Listed thirteen hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are looking for a customer focused administrator with a great attitude, good data entry skills and an eye for detail. Listed seventeen hours agoat AsureQuality Ltd
We're seeking an administrator to be responsible for a variety of tasks which are key for the effective daily operations of the Regional HQ.
- Are you passionate about New Zealand's primary industry?
- Bring your outstanding administration skills
- Join a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
Listed two days agoat New Zealand School of Tourism (NZST)New Zealand School of Tourism is looking for a Receptionist/Office Support person for a full time, permanent role commencing as soon as possible Listed two days agoat Crowe HorwathWe are currently seeking an energetic and motivated administrator to join our Dunedin office. Listed ten hours agoat Aotea Electric Auckland Ltd
Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and efficient Receptionist to join our busy and exciting team environment.
- Entry to intermediate level reception/administration role
- Full training provided & potential for growth
- Friendly & positive environment
Listed eleven hours agoat Canon NZ
Fantastic opportunity to join the Canon team as a highly organised EA.
- Gritty role with plenty of scope to excel and grow
- Trusted global imaging company
- Exciting, fast-paced environment in beautiful North Shore location!
Listed two days agoat Beca
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a Procurement Assistant to join our dedicated corporate services team in Auckland
- Confident negotiator? Natural communicator? Wanting to learn on the job?
- Make a positive impact for our people every day
- Work for an international organisation that makes a difference
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education