Receptionist Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Visique Wanganui Eyecare Centre
35 hours a week (Mon to Fri - with some Sat work) which will be split each day between our two local practices (Wanganui Eyecare & Eyes on Victoria).
- Working in optometry offers a dynamic and constantly evolving environment
- Great supportive team atmosphere
- Long standing established, locally owned business (3 practices in total)
This is a featured jobat Excel Digital
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional, motivated and highly organised Sales Support and Receptionist to join our team.
- Part of an energetic and caring team
- Varied and challenging role
- Growth potential, various career avenues and learning development
Listed three days agoat Only Human - HR Solutions
Smart Alliances have a fantastic opportunity for an Administrator or Customer Service person to work alongside our growing team based in Marlborough.
- Varied and interesting customer service role
- Be part of a supportive and social team
- Part time hours to suit flexible lifestyle
Listed eight hours agoat Lumino The DentistsOur Paul Burgess Dental, Nelson practice is looking for a part-time Receptionist! Listed seven hours agoat Dorset House Lodge LtdCome and work in the tourism industry at a busy central backpacker, where no two days are the same! Listed two days agoat Total Rehab PhysioJoin our team. Part time role 2.5 days a week (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday). General reception duties; and digital communications and marketing. Listed two days agoat Antarctica NZ
Antarctica New Zealand is looking for an administration superstar to join their growing team.
If you thrive in a dynamic, supportive and welcoming o
- Be part of an organisation raising awareness of Antarctica and Southern Ocean
- Provide a full range of administrative services
- Be the first welcoming point for visitors to our office
Listed one hour agoat NetYourJob
Due to an internal promotion, we're looking for an energetic Receptionist with great people skills to join our team - APPLY NOW!
- Opportunity for an experienced Receptionist
- Thrive in this fast-paced, varied role at our front desk
- Become the friendly face of the Barfoot & Thompson Support Centre
Listed eleven hours agoat Onehunga Family Medical Centre32 hour week. Great team. Opportunity to help improve customer service. Join the no.1 medical practice in Onehunga! Listed three hours agoat OPACWe are currently looking for a part-time receptionist (10 a till 5 p) to job share with our current receptionist. In this shared position you will ma Listed seven hours agoat Forté Recruitment Ltd
Receptionist role that has plenty of variety. Take ownership of your job. Private sector employer. Part time 25 hours per week.
- Be the face of this corporate organisation
- Permanent, part time 25 hours per week (9.00am – 3.00pm)
- Central Wellington, close to public transport
Listed nine hours agoat Auckland Heart Group
Secretary/Receptionist for New Zealand's largest and leading private cardiology group.
- Ormiston Hospital, Flatbush
- Free secure parking
- Job Share - Approx 22 hours per week with occasional Saturday mornings
Listed two days agoat Millennium Hotels and ResortsCopthorne Hotel & Resort Bay of Islands has an excellent opportunity for a Receptionist to join the existing Front Office Team in a fixed term role. Listed two days agoat Central Vet Hospital
Veterinary Receptionist part time.
- Well remunerated
- Great team spirit
- Variety and satisfaction that comes with caring for our companion animals
Listed seven hours agoat Rotorua Medical Group LtdF/T Medical Receptionist required to join our 2 site group practice in Rotorua Listed three hours agoat Active Plus MilfordFantastic opportunity to join a well established physiotherapy practice in Milford on the North Shore. Listed three hours agoat Ryman Healthcare
Are you a caring and organised person who loves to support others? Ernest Rutherford Retirement Village in Nelson has an opportunity for you!
- Varied, fast-paced and rewarding role
- Fun, friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities for career growth and development
Listed six hours agoat Private AdvertiserWe are seeking to hire a Duty Manager, a Receptionist and a FT House Keeping Supervisor for a under 50 room Aparthotel.
Receive new jobs for this search by email