Jobs in Mount Eden Auckland
Skip to content Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat The Lending People Ltd
We are seeking a driven, talented sales and account management extraordinaire to support our dealer network as the company continues to grow.
- National travel + Koru
- Generous package comprising base + commission + vehicle etc
- Maximum growth potential
This is a featured jobat Bupa
The People Team at Bupa are transforming as we embark on a journey to become a customer-centric, high-performing team, focussed on delivering service
- Career Opportunity
- Make a difference to our Aged Care business
- Flexible NZ location
Listed one day agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Fantastic new opportunities starting in January 2019
- Temporary and Permanent Opportunities
- Numerous role starting in January 2019
- Pay rates $20 - $40 per hour
Listed two days agoat PETstock
Join an established, evolving e-commerce business in a vital role.
- Work with New Zealand's evolving innovative pet retailer
- Generous discount for animal loving staff
- A role with opportunities for growth
Listed three days agoat Life Plus
If you are a night owl this is the right position for you .
- Competitive Salary, Central Location and Car Park included.
- Healthcare coordinating
- Part time / Full time
Listed two days agoat Collective Hospitality
A fantastic opportunity has come up to join our Event Operations team to take care of all the day-to-day administration.
- Manage the administration for our Event Operations team
- Join a growing company and enhance your career
- Beautiful Modern Office in Mount Eden location
Listed eighteen hours agoat Mount Albert Grammar SchoolProvide administrative support to the Director of Sport to ensure the smooth running and ongoing development of sport. Part time position. Listed one day agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Currently seeking a full time Collections Administrator to join an award winning telecommunications company in Newmarket! Immediate start!
- Central location in Newmarket
- Competitive hourly rate
- Immediate start with Christmas off!
Listed two days agoat Walker AndersenFantastic administrator required for my client in a well-respected organisation - Central Auckland Listed eight days agoat The Sebel Auckland Viaduct Harbour
The Sebel Auckland Hotels are looking for the next customer service superstar to join the fun and friendly Front Office Team!
- A chance to work with one of the World's Leading Hotel Groups - AccorHotels.
- CBD Location and AccorHotel benefits
- Global Career Aspects with AccorHotels
Listed thirteen hours agoat Ensure Recruitment NZ
Entry level Claims role with award winning, trusted brand that offer excellent training and career develop
ment. Excellent starting salary + benefits
- Excellent Salary Package
- Auckland Location
- Career Progression opportunities
Listed four days agoat Kinetic Recruitment
H/O environ, report to HR Manager, variety+ with nationwide staff liaison, travel sector related. Ph. Sue 022 6188011
- Minimum 20hours/week, Human Resources Administration
- Award winning company – Tourism related, Penrose area
- Recruitment, Immigration, Onboarding & Training focus
Listed two days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
This is a role that will keep you on your toes, combining executive support with public facing liaison.
- Central location
- Monday-Friday business hours
- Car park provided
Listed two days agoat Ministry of EducationNurture good working relationships with a wide range of people and enjoy being the face of an organisation. Listed eleven hours agoat SpecsaversOur busy St Lukes store requires an Optical Assistant to join their team in the New Year on a full time basis. Please apply for further information! Listed eleven hours agoat Hays Logistics2019 is coming up fast and we are on the hunt for Warehouse superstar's who absolutely love warehousing work! Listed three days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
Temps required for a range of roles based in Auckland
- Temping Opportunities - Auckland Wide
- Pay rates $22 - $40 per hour
- Opportunities starting Immediately
Listed sixteen hours agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
We are currently seeking a Claims Assist Representative to join an award winning company in Auckland central! Big rewards & a fun team environment!
- Competitive salary package
- Great benefits & discounts on insurance products
- Free transport to and from work between Britomart and the office
Listed five days agoat ASB Bank LimitedWe now have an exciting opportunity to appoint a Part-time PCS Admin Manager within our team Listed three days agoat Madison Recruitment Ltd
Various positions available with immediate starts. CBD, West and North Shore locations. Get in touch today, start next week!
- Rewarding roles with well-known organisations
- Ongoing support from the friendly Madison team
- Options to extend or lead to further opportunities
Listed four days agoat St Marks GroupBreastScreen Auckland Ltd - Call Centre/Administrator Listed four days agoat Chandler Macleod NZ
Tempted to temp into 2019?
- Work with some of the best employers in Auckland
- Central City Locations
- Attractive Hourly Rate + Holiday Pay
Receive new jobs for this search by email
- Industry recognised providers
- Experts in career related education