Information & Communication Technology Jobs in Mount Eden AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Syrp
A very unique multi discipline design position working in a variety of mediums from mobile UI through to physical products
- Create beautiful and functional experiences
- Working across digital & physical product landscape
- Small passionate friendly team
This is a featured jobat Halo Consulting Ltd
This piece of change doesn't sit in a little pocket of work, you will be working across all streams of work with a significant change ongoing
- The biggest transformation across New Zealand
- working on the roadmap to see how to change will be delivered
- Align change activities with the strategic objectives
Listed twenty hours agoat MercyAscot Hospital
We're looking for an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join our supportive and friendly IT Team
- Provide Level 1 Service Desk support across both our hospitals
- Permanent Full Time, 40 hours per week
- Rotate between Mercy Hospital, Epsom and Ascot Hospital, Remuera
Listed two days agoat Buddle Findlay
This is a junior level position that provides opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to be exposed to new software and systems
- Organised and able to manage your time effectively
- A team player with the ability to also work autonomously
- Some exposure to systems administration
Listed four days agoat Employers & Manufacturers Assn.EMA (Northern) is a leading membership organisation that exists to help New Zealand business succeed. Listed one day agoat HealthLink Group LimitedHandling customer calls, resolving technical problems and deploying new services. Listed five days agoat HexagonBe part of a global organisation that enhances public services & fosters safer communities. Positions available in Wellington, Auckland & Christchurch Listed one day agoat Xero
We're looking for a Support Engineer to join the Ecosystem team to help streamline the process for certifying apps for the Xero app marketplace.
- Unique opportunity
- Collaborative team
- Barista made coffee!
Listed one day agoat Vend
Join us in Newmarket and help our retailers by delivering an authentic and personalised support experience.
- You will be offered a competitive salary
- Learning & development budget, on the job skill development, training sessions…
- Four weeks annual leave + extra day over the Christmas holidays
Listed two days agoat Remedy Resourcing
Due to substantial growth including hiring key senior staff and moving to a new office premise they require a talented Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer
- Level 2/3 Service Desk Engineer, Queen St, Auckland CBD
- Well established IT MSP with excellent client base.
- $55,000 - $90,000 + Bonus + Excellent career growth opportunity
Listed one day agoat Windcave Limited
Bring your technical experience to a high performing, passionate team to provide support to our customers.
- Market leader in payment technology
- Starting point for a career development towards Testing or Business Analyst role
- Opportunity to learn and develop your skills with on-going training and support
Listed three days agoat Hudson - Business Support
Utilise your previous technical support skills, passion for solving issues and desire to grow your skills - level 1 internal service desk role!
- CBD Britomart Location - Incredible offices and team
- Immediate start role for approx. 6 months
- Normal hours Monday to Friday paying $25 p/h
Listed one day agoat Aura Consulting
Fantastic opportunity to join a successful organisation to assist with chasing up and clearing outstanding tickets in the system with key accounts
- Ongoing Temporary position | Immediate start
- Answer technical support queries and accurately update cases in the ticketing
- Eden Terrace location | $22 - $25 per hour
Listed two days agoat Capability Group Limited
We are looking for an innovative & passionate tech support person to join our team
- Play an integral role supporting NZ’s first Virtual Reality learning experience
- Provide technical support and development to our cutting-edge Insite platform
- Join a collaborative, innovative team creating excellent assessment experiences
Listed three days agoat Fergus Software LtdA fantastic stepping-stone into a career within a customer focused environment that spans the globe with immense opportunities to grow internally! Listed four days agoat NZ Transport Agency
Ensure effective delivery & management of technology hardware & cloud-based solutions and services and development of technology hardware procedures.
- Provide effective delivery and management of solutions.
- Great mix of communication and collaboration skills
- Wellington or Auckland based (May consider other locations)
Listed twenty two hours agoat Datacom
We are setting up a brand-new Technical Operations Centre in Auckland and are seeking a TOC Engineer to join our team.
- Make your mark in this brand-new role in a dynamic organisation
- 24X7X365 rotational basis
- Opportunity for professional development
Listed one day agoat Intellium
Be part of a fantastic team with a great culture. If you have the right attitude and a willingness to get stuck in, this is the perfect role for you.
- Excellent opportunity to join a successful organisation.
- Must have 3 years IT support and MSP experience.
- Great learning opportunities across a wide range of technologies and platforms.
Listed four days agoat Spark New Zealand Trading LimitedTier 1 Security Analyst to help with monitoring, ticketing and triage. Also involvement in various projects / initiatives as required. Listed four days agoat Find IT Recruitment
Join a professional business with exciting growth on the horizon.
- Level 3 Support
- Supportive and professional environemnt
- Grow your Career
Listed eleven days agoat Cin7
We are looking for people who are passionate about technology and want to progress and kick start their career in 2020.
- Level-up opportunity in a global SaaS Company!
- Auckland Central City location
- Diverse & dynamic workplace
Receive new jobs for this search by email