Human Resources & Recruitment Jobs in Mount Eden AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat NZ Labour Hire Group
We bring in talented people to do what they love – developing new business, delivering for their clients and making a difference.
- Work for a leading agency with long-standing client partnerships
- Walk into an AWESOME & LARGE team atmosphere with huge growth opportunities
- Impressive, easily measured incentives
This is a featured jobat Advanced Personnel Services Ltd
We're on the hunt for a person with a strong record of leadership in a recruitment or sales environment!
- Love getting the best from a team?
- Strong leaders apply
- Excellent growth opportunity
Listed two days agoat Ryman Healthcare
We are looking for an HR business partner to support our busy construction business
- Join an organisation that values kindness and high performance
- Enjoy great variety in our fast-paced environment - no day is the same!
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
Listed two days agoat Enterprise Recruitment
Opportunity to join an organisation at their most exciting period of organisational growth
- Make a genuine contribution within this progressive organisation
- Offices in Queenstown, Christchurch, Hamilton and Auckland
- Creating and maintaining an inspiring and positive culture
Listed four days agoat Genesis
Take your career to the next level in this varied role supporting a number of functions within People and Culture at Genesis.
- Moving to brand new offices in Wynyard Quarter late 2020
- Flexible working environment
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
Listed three days agoat Stonewood Group LtdWe are looking for an energetic HR Advisor to utilise their generalist knowledge and work closely with the HR team. Listed three days agoat PwC NZ
We have a challenging yet rewarding role for an HR Advisor to join our People & Culture team.
- Join an environment where you can bring your whole self to work
- Work for our market-leading firm taking your career to the next level
- Be part of a culture that encourages constant growth, coaching and support
Listed three days agoat Positive People
Human Resources Advisor, working with our Leadership Team to make the HR function your own!
- Exciting new role, make it your own!
- True generalist HR position
- Flexible and part time hours available
Listed three days agoat Sustainable Business NetworkThis senior role at the Sustainable Business Network is focused on creating a team culture that will help us fulfil our purpose. Listed two days agoat Spectrum Care
HR professional looking for a generalist role in an organisation that has a social purpose?
- Central Auckland location
- Opportunity to work as an HR generalist
- Make your efforts count for disabled New Zealanders
Listed four days agoat St John
You can grasp your key responsibilities in this role if your experienced, the sell here is the team and culture you will be part of!
- Looking for an experienced HR Advisor to join our wonderful team
- National HQ, Great South Rd
- Work and life balance is a key focus at St John
Listed ten days agoat Core HR Limited
Small HR consultancy firm offering a flexible opportunity working with a range of SME's that have passion for their people!
- Truly flexible working hours - Choose your hours!
- Variety of industries and projects!
- Make a true difference to small businesses!
Listed four days agoat Niche Consulting Group Limited
Niche Recruitment is calling all HR professionals who are seeking change in 2020!
- NICHE HR is here!
- Dedicated recruitment for ALL HR professionals
- Experience, expertise, results!
Listed six days agoat The People Place
Work with leaders across an established portfolio of small businesses, providing them with a full suite of HR Consultancy services.
- Autonomy and flexibility
- Option to work from home
- Competitive salary
Listed nine days agoat Ruby Recruit LtdExciting newly created HR role working for a NZ owned company - make this role your own Listed five days agoat H2R Consulting
We’re looking for an experienced and credible candidate to coach and support stakeholders, so they build capability as leaders.
- Central city location
- Professional services
- A role with opportunity and scope
Listed seven days agoat Ecolab Pty Ltd
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Advisor looking for exposure to a large complex global company.
- Innovative global market leader in water, hygiene and sanitisation
- Generalist HR with a focus on legislation, processes and procedures
Listed three days agoat H2R Consulting
This is a team of smart and driven people, you will contribute to the strategy but also be responsible for day to day delivery.
- Build an HR department, almost from the ground up
- Three days per week
- Working with a small growing business
Listed nine days agoat Ruby Recruit LtdExciting newly created HR role working for a NZ owned company - make this role your own Listed twelve days agoat Madison Recruitment LtdOn behalf of our client, we are searching for an experienced People and Culture Advisor. Do you have the right stuff? Listed four days agoat Emergent & Co Ltd
A fantastic opportunity for an Administrator to join a well-renowned company as an HR Coordinator!
- 12 Month Fixed Term
- CBD Location
- Fun and vibrant working culture
Receive new jobs for this search by email