Community Services & Development Jobs in Mount Eden AucklandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Cancer Society Auckland Northland
To support the Community Fundraising Team of the Cancer Society by way of effective administration support and fundraising activities
- Background in administration and customer service
- Great interpersonal skills
- Make a difference in one of New Zealand's most trusted charities
This is a featured jobat Mental Health Foundation
We're looking for a fundraising superstar to join our team of dedicated, passionate change makers.
- Help take our fundraising campaigns to new heights!
- New team lead position available now
- Based in our Maungawhau/Mt Eden office
Listed seven hours agoat Department of Conservation
Join the leading edge of iwi partnership and conservation leadership in Tāmaki Makaurau
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Exciting opportunity in Tiriti whakataunga
- Join a supportive workplace with excellent team culture and rewarding vision
Listed ten days agoat Auckland City MissionThe hours are night shifts, starting from 10:00pm and ending at 6:00am on a 4 days on and 3 days off roster. Listed three days agoat Glaucoma NZ
The role will help the public to improve their understanding of glaucoma and provide support and resources for those diagnosed with glaucoma.
- Flexible working arrangements
- Huge variety, no day will be the same
- Make your mark with this new role
Listed five days agoat Auckland City Mission
The Crisis Care & Community Service team is seeking a positive, resilient, energetic Assessment Professional to join their team.
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- To be physically fit
Listed four days agoat GIFT CentreFull-time Community Support Worker who has the passion for supporting people with disabilities. Listed three days agoat Glaucoma NZ
Glaucoma New Zealand (GNZ) is looking for a strategic and innovative General Manager who can take the organisation to the next level.
- Flexible working arrangements, 4 days a week
- No day is the same, wide variety to keep you challenged
Listed one hour agoat Regional Facilities Auckland (RFA)
Laise on behalf of RFA with all Local Boards in this community engagement opportunity
- Flexible role. Permanent part time opportunity
- Represent RFA at Local Board related activities and events
- Bring your passion for community engagement to this role.
Listed three days agoat Youthtown
Outstanding leadership opportunity in one of NZ’s leading youth development organisations!
- Showcase your leadership skills!
- Rare leadership opportunity within the youth development sector
- Empowering young people in Aotearoa to be the best they can be!
Listed three days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Come and join our child protection team. We are open to applications from new social work graduates and experienced practitioners.
- Help us deliver better outcomes for tamariki and rangatahi
- A challenging, fascinating and rewarding career
- An opportunity to change lives
Listed ten days agoat Piritahi
We seek a dynamic & outgoing CLA who will effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders & local communities about our construction activities.
- We offer secured workload
- Career development & pathways into various areas of Engineering & Construction
- Working within the local community to inform, engage & educate about what we do
Listed three days agoat Tertiary Education Commission
Career Development Consultant Pacific
- Supportive team and manager.
- The chance to make a real difference in people’s lives.
- A range of benefits including a wellness programme.
Listed four days agoat LIFEWISEWe have work available for compassionate and committed Homecare Workers Listed six days agoat Join Our Team
We need someone who is organised, personable and able to make Te Ao Maaori relatable for staff and Councillors while also supporting the community.
- Do you have tenacity and a passion to bring our vision to life?
- Lead and empower teams in the development of Te Ao Maaori
- Be a key contributor to our change
Listed four days agoat Sarah TownsendProviding daily care for an 86 year old active gentleman. Listed six days agoat Emerge Aotearoa
Help children and young people with mental health conditions, connect them with their communities, and supporting them to achieve their goals.
- Support the youth living in your community
- Enjoy learning, development and training opportunities
- Improve lives and help people realise their potential
Listed twenty nine minutes agoat people2people
Breast cancer touched your life and gave you the insight to improve theirs.
- one of a kind role
- One-of-a-kind organisation
- Life changing opportunity
Listed six days agoat Auckland University Of TechnologyAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented Counsellor for Māori to join our dedicated Counselling & Mental Health team at the City and North ca Listed twelve days agoat Auckland Council
Join Auckland Council as a Land Advisor!
- Key advisory role
- Provide expert land advice to Auckland Council employees and local boards
- Knowledge of parks and open space land use matters required
Listed five days agoat Oranga Tamariki
Oranga Tamariki are looking for a planning, development and implementation lead to work in conjunction with community-based providers.
- This is a senior role working across the region
- Ability to build your network within the community
- The opportunity to take ownership from start to finish implementations
Receive new jobs for this search by email