Marketing & Communications Jobs in All New ZealandSkip to content
Try the SEEK app to find your dream job faster. Australia’s #1 job site
Receive new jobs for this search by email
This is a featured jobat Sidekicker
We are looking for fantastic staff to represent Sidekicker at well-known stadiums and events throughout Wellington.
- Work when and where you want to, choosing shifts that fit with your schedule
- Gain experience at some of Wellington's top events and festivals
- Work at large events, concerts and stadiums
This is a featured jobat Abacus
We are looking for a focused, energetic, creative and intelligent person to help achieve our sales, support and production objectives.
- Children's art work * Technology * Sales * Production * Support. Lots going on.
- Market leading family friendly products working with schools & kindergartens.
- Help us expand globally through achieving product market fit.
Listed nine hours agoat Community Living TrustWe’re looking for a comms expert to join our team as we build our brand and reputation Listed twelve hours agoat Synergy Consumer
Genuine and broad marketing role in a well run business and a real fun category.
- Fun team, great location and an excellent office
- Business is in growth and perfoming very well
- Good marketing budget to support your marketing campaigns
Listed thirteen hours agoat NotedLooking for a talented digital marketing star to join our growing team! Listed three days agoat Department of Conservation
Seeking an enthusiastic, energetic, creative and organised Communications Advisor to join DOC's Media and Communications team
- Our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on Earth
- Exciting, challenging role is part of an engaged national team
- Join a supportive workplace with excellent team culture and rewarding vision
Listed thirteen hours agoat Bear Park Ltd
Advertising, SEM, website & social media guru wanted! Remuera based. Design and implement marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Industry-leading childcare business
- 16 - 20 hours per week
- Sole charge opportunity
Listed ten hours agoat Gifticon
Will be in charge of Digital marketing & B2B Partnerships.
- Work with one of the biggest investor in New Zealand
- Become part of our team of New Zealand's fastest growing app in 2019
- Office space and Computer provided
Listed three days agoat J. A. Russell Ltd
Coordinate the development of marketing material and it's delivery to our customer base. An exciting opportunity to join a market leading brand.
- Varied and interesting role
- Join a friendly, fun and collaborative marketing team
- Grafton location
Listed two days agoat Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Ltd
The Head of Marketing is responsible for setting the Marketing team vision, leading all strategic brand planning to achieve brand & sales targets.
- Delight Everyday – consumers, team, customers & the NZ community!
- Unique local NZ team within a global organisation
- Auckland location
Listed five hours agoat Helentc.Ltd
Take ownership of multiple global websites and deliver on communication across all digital channels, including content development and management.
- Marketing opportunity to manage multiple websites and channels to market
- Join a successful Global Company and work in a great team environment
- Grow and develop your digital marketing skills with this new grad role
Listed seven days agoat The University of Auckland
Are you an experienced marketer looking for a new challenge? We are looking for an energetic, creative, confident and agile marketing professional
- Work on a wide variety of campaigns, promotional activities and events
- Be based at the Epsom Campus near the Mt Eden Village
- Generous superannuation scheme and five weeks annual leave.
Listed six days agoat Horizon Energy Group
Looking for a marketing role with some spark? Competitive pay, part time flexibility and plenty of benfits on offer - apply now!
- Exciting opportunity within a successful, growing NZ Company
- Permanent Part-Time (30 hours per week)
- Competitive remuneration
Listed five days agoat WildfireMarketing Coordinator/Assistant Listed twelve hours agoat NZDF
Use your specialist skills and experience of strategy and tactical implementation to support effective engagement with customers and stakeholders
- Rewarding opportunity for an experienced Customer Engagement Lead
- Develop strategy and drive delivery for CIS Branch and their customers
- Join a Wellington-based team working on an exciting transformation programme
Listed twelve hours agoat Kinetic Recruitment
Lead the development of a digital strategy for the organisation.
- Wellington CBD
- Close, supportive team
- Not for profit organisation
Listed five days agoat The Face Place Ltd
A busy & exciting role, managing a wide range of marketing activities, working closely with our marketing team to develop and grow the business.
- 12 month maternity cover contract
- Luxury beauty and medical clinic which offers life-changing services
- Join a fun, supportive and talented team of professionals
Listed two days agoat New Zealand Security Intelligence Service
In this role you will be part of a team managing internal and external communications for both GCSB and NZSIS.
- Unique and fascinating subject matter
- Stimulating environment at the centre of national security
- Deliver effective and innovative communications
Listed three days agoat Fullers Group LtdManage the strategic direction of all communications activity for Fullers360, developing and executing campaigns that align with business priorities. Listed three days agoat Cancer Society Auckland
An exciting new leadership role has opened up in our Auckland Office, leading our professional fundraising, marketing and communications team
- Work for one of NZ's most iconic and trusted organisations
- Opportunity to make a difference in people's lives
- Exceptional leadership opportunity for a competent & experienced senior manager
Listed three days agoat Foodstuffs North Island LtdIn this role you will be ensuring our customers’ needs are at the heart of our content development and communication channels Listed eleven hours agoat REAP RecruitmentWe are looking for a high-energy marketing superstar who is passionate about all things marketing. Be the next Marketing Manager at Redcoats
Receive new jobs for this search by email